[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me which board is he lowest IQ cancer and why is it /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
Tell me which board is he lowest IQ cancer and why is it /pol/?
>>
>>28128793
Aww, did your kekoldry thread get destroyed or something?

It'll be okay
>>
probably /r9k/ desu

also you're probably a butthurt shitkskin
>>
File: OP.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>28128793

You started the exact same thread yesterday.
>>
>>28128793
A good portion of pol threads belong on x, which will always be the lowest IQ board in my mind.
>>
>>28128793
>>>/b/

keep your random ass threads on the random board, newfag.
>>
>>28128793
Board intelligence coefficient
(avg. age of poster) / (posts per minute)

Most /pol/tards are in their late teens and early twenties
/pol/ is one of the larger boards in terms of posting

So yeah, /pol/ is pretty dumb
>>
why don't you go to /pol/ to troll /pol/
>>
Probably /v/

most normie hobby on earth at this point
>>
>>28128838
>>28128843
>>28128862
>>28128911
>>28128915
These, desu oregano cumin
>>
>>28128793
SJWs are cancer but /pol/ really is autistic.

SJWs are like a wound and /pol/ is the salt

Both literally have the same argument tactics
>>
Lowest IQ definitely is /soc/. /pol/ is like high IQ alphas. The majority of them are very alpha and outgoing and fearless. The exact opposite of /r9k/.
>>
>>28129220
>The majority of them are very alpha and outgoing and fearless

are they as smug as you
>>
>>28128793
>I'm a faggot who gets BTFO on a board with "he[sic] lowest IQ cancer" and then goes to /r9k/ to cry about it.
>>
Lowest: /b/, then /r9k/, /pol/, /a/ then /v/
>>
Highest: /int/ then /fit/
>>
>>28129216
Oh my god. SJWs man. fuck SJws everywhere making my life hell SJWs watching me in the shower HELP
>>
Pretty sure it's still /b/.

Nothing but kids and literal retards there.
>>
/lit/ and /sci/ are both smart

As for stupidity, /mlp/ is certainly the dumbest.
/b/, /r9k/ and /pol/ are pretty fucking dumb but have spikes of intelligence every now and then
>>
>>28128838
>>28128843
>>28128862
>>28128915
>>28129273

> swallowing the bait this hard
>>
>>28128838
>>28128843
>>28128862
>>28128915
>>28129273

butthurt faggot whitebois :)
>>
>>28129474
They have low IQ, go easy on them.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-25+at+05.39.18).png (148 KB, 748x965) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-25+at+05.39.18).png
148 KB, 748x965
the absolute madman

does he get paid enough to shill like this?
>>
>>28129535
How can you prove all those are me? You can't but your low IQ prevents you from realizing this.
>>
>>28129220
>I am brash and offensive on an anonymous internet board which makes me alpha

wew
>>
>>28129396
I love /pol/ and all, but I've honestly never met an ass-backwards SJW like they describe. The closest I've ever come was talking to a girl who yelled at two fedoralords making rape jokes in her class once, but honestly those idiots deserved to be yelled at. And I live in LA.

Eh but I never went to college either. But somehow my ex was able to get her degree wearing a confederate battleflag patch on her jacket and being a straight up racist redneck. /pol/ makes it sound like there are roving 'triggered-happy' political-correctness death squads just waiting for a white man to say something that could be considered offensive by someone so they can ruin their lives.

Still love /pol/ though, through it all. 1488 gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>28129607
posted by other members of the kike facebook group you saved your OP image from perhaps, but I don't see what difference it makes
>>
>>28129708
Lol, I'm blocking you on facebook you autist
>>
>>28129697
Alright fine, I'll bite.

As someone with a few years of campus politics under his belt, yeah they do exist. At my university a "human rights major" sperged out and destroyed a whiteboard being used by the campus libertarians as a free speech wall because people were using it to write things about the gays or whatever and he wasn't having any of that.

The thing is that in real life they are few and far between, and they are bad (I mean, really really fucking bad) at doing anything competently. That guy I described above was laughed off campus, and the libertarian club got roughly $150k in donations after the incident made national news. They're shit at organizing, they refuse to make the compromises necessary to forge alliances with other traditional left-wing groups, and they have a tendency to waste time and resources on dumb-ass shit. Other leftists just let them do their thing because they usually wind up tearing themselves apart before they become an established threat to the existing left groups on campus. I remember reading somewhere that one campus activist described these groups as being the biggest magnet for people with cluster B personality disorders.

/pol/ thinks they're the big bad boogeyman because SJWs can really only fight effectively online, where they can spend hours using the same tactics that anti-SJWs use to harass their opponents. Which means that SJWs usually wind up having as their perennial opponents other people who use the internet as their sole venue for political activism.

At worst they are an annoyance, and in the minuscule chance you get fired because of their shenanigans you can probably make a few thousand just by slapping up a gofundme so you can write about how SJWs ruined your life.
>>
>>28129640
this desu senpai, but it's not like /r9k/ is any different, there is just a different target of the offensiveness.

I'd say /r9k/ is more slef-aware than /pol/ though. /pol/ actually thinks they're warriors or tough guys or some shit.
>>
/pol/ is literally a bunch of beta bucks losers.

http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27654764/

Just look at that fucking thread. Notice how many cucks are saying that they'd date a single mother just because her kid is white.
We've always hated single mothers no matter what race her baby daddy was. But /pol/tards are willing to become a beta bucks provider to Chad and Stacy's babies just because they are white. These people are truly pathetic.
We at /r9k/ all may be a bunch of shut in losers, but at least we aren't literal cuckolds. Hope you enjoy spending your time and resources on a baby with another man's superior white Chad genes, faggots.
>>
>>28128793
that beta mra is wearing a cool DIJ shirt

>tfw when becuase neither you nor your friends are nazis you can't hang around seig heiling in death in june t-shirts
>>
post the graph
>>
>>28129474
>not being a fucking neo-nazi autist
>lol must be bait
I really hope this is still a joke.
>>
/his/ probably one of the highest

too many voltaire and marx shitposts though
>>
>>28131804

Why would anyone shitpost about Voltaire?
>>
>>28128793
>Tell me which board is he lowest IQ

Probably /co/.

Seriously, those fuckers are dumb.
>>
>>28129189
If video games count as a hobby (and they dont; hobbies require some productivity) then television would actually be the most normal hobby of all
>>
>>28131836
>holy
>roman
>empire
insert picture of Voltaire looking smug here
>>
cmon lads we all know it is /cgl/

bunch of stupid stacies talking about stupid hipster fashion trends and stupid conventions

honestly when I visit /cgl/ I feel like I am on Tumblr or Reddit
>>
>nobody said /x/
It isn't even really debatable.
>>
File: 1455942571104.jpg (543 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455942571104.jpg
543 KB, 1600x1200
/pol/beards arent even human
>>
>>28133134
wow that guy in the right fillls me with loathe out of fucking nowhere.
I feel like I would throw up in his presence or beat the shit out of him.
I don't even know why
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.