[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Estimate the age you believe you're going to become a parent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1027x832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1027x832
Estimate the age you believe you're going to become a parent

>31
>>
>>28128433
>thirty never
>>
28, any later and I'd feel like a failure
>>
>>28128433
Hope sometime in my late 30s so I have enough money for that. Gonna go with 37
>>
>>28128481
If you need to impregnate a woman and raise your offspring to feel like a success you're already lost the game.
>>
Never.
Originalgbbtntbtnjyx
>>
>>28128433
I will never have kids, ever

Maybe my family will see me as a failure but I don't care
>>
>>28128519
I mean, that is pretty much the evolutionary measure of success...
>>
>>28128519

nah m8 I want kids and a family, that is important to me

just not the right time yet
>>
>>28128564
cave monkey detected
>>
>>28128433
i refuse to have any children, not that i will ever have the chance but if i do it would be a crime against the child because of terrible genes and social-economic status in a shit country
>>
>im-fucking-plying
How far has this board sunk that people are optimistic about reproducing?
>>
>>28128564
You're playing the wrong game.
>>
Like 35.
>>
>>28128433
>never
>tfw I will never lose kissless virginity
>>
>>28128556
this

don't fall for the kids meme
>>
>>28128433
never

because opinions
>>
I will never be inside of a vagina.
>>
Already a proud parent to my wife's son Daquaan.
>>
>>28128672
BASED
A
S
D
>>
>>28128433
I will not have kids. Have you been around kids? Near kids? I am a R.N. and I have worked on the pediatric floor and I also have many friends with kids and I also used to paint faces at an amusement park. I have a lot of experience with children.

Children start screaming for no reason at all and you can't make them stop. Newborns cry all of the time and do not stop for any reason. You cannot even do the simplest of things such as go to sleep, when you have kids. You will try to go to sleep at midnight, and then the child screams for no reason starting at 12:07 AM and then keeps screaming and crying for no reason until 5:00 AM, then you have to wake up and start your day @ work because that little faggot is so expensive you need to work hard at a difficult job to support it. Does this sound like the life that you want?
>>
>>28128433
I don't know. A part of me does want kids and to marry my gf but it's mostly so my parents' line keeps going on since they're good people and I wish they could live forever. But I'm a failue still in college at 24 and there's even a chance I might have to drop out and at best take about 2.5 more years to get my electrical engineering degree, never worked a day in my life and have slight anxiety issues with very few real skills (can't even into programming ffs). So I'm at a loss about what kind of parent I'd be, I don't want my kids to grow up wanting for anything.
>>
I'd love to have a boy and educate him. We'd be father and son and I'd have a reason to live
But you need a female to spawn one of those, so never.
And adoption agencies usually look for functioning members of society
>>
>bringing another kid to this hellhole
all the pain ends with me
>>
>>28128433
>neverrrrrrrrrrr
I'd probably donate my sperm to a nice aryan couple considering I'm 6'2" with a doctorate and good looks

Maybe they could raise their child not to be socially akward
>>
>>28128433
I originally thought something like this, but I'm going to be 30 in a few months. Just yesterday, I got friendzoned by my on/off ex and oneitis, so now I'm guessing some time around never.
>>
I am never going to have children.

Having children would be a nightmare for me.

I'm never going to have sex so I don't have to worry that though.
>>
Probably late 30s. That sounds about right
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.