[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pulling up in my apartment's parking lot after a night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1384362145671.jpg (26 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1384362145671.jpg
26 KB, 300x280
>Pulling up in my apartment's parking lot after a night out
>See these 2 girls, with one wearing very short shorts
>Let them cross the street
>Make heavy contact with the one in shorts
>After she crosses I look back and notice her ass hanging out
>Her friend notices me looking and starts laughing while the girl pulls her pants down more
>Park my car a few feet away and start walking to my apartment
>Girl in booty shorts calls for me
>She gripes at how I'm checking her out but don't say anything
>talk to her for a little and she asks me if I have a gf
>tell her no
>one thing leads to another and I get her number

What do I do now?
She texted me a few hours ago.
Should I assume she just wants to fuck? and invite her over or go to her place?
>>
>getting a random girls phone number

Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>28128493
I'm a 22 year old khv
>>
what does this have to do with us? go to >>>/b/ where they pretend they're not sad fucks and could actually get some advices out of their asses to help you
>>
>>28128554

you'll likely fuck it up and they will both make fun of you and talk about you with their friends

have fun
>>
>>28128758
Why so butthurt tho?
I just need guidance from some of the normies
>>
its pretty simple op, the hard part is over. now you have to decide what you want out of her. a relationship or a quick fuck? once you know that you need to set up a date so you two can get to know each other and determine whether or not she is the type of person you need in your life.
>>
>>28128871
She asked if I had a gf. Does that mean she wants a relationship?
>>
>>28129118
It would've been hotter for her if you were going to cheat on your gf with her.

Women love that. It means they're indisputably more attractive than some girl they've never met.
>>
>>28129162
I thought so too. When she asked I paused for a bit an said "nah."
Does that count?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.