[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here enjoy Faygo? It's pretty fuckin good, but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 273x185
Anyone here enjoy Faygo? It's pretty fuckin good, but it's hard to find which sucks

inb4 juggalo fag, I hate icp
>>
>>28128083
what the FUCK is faygo

sounds like you're a fag, yo

BTFO
>>
>>28128292
its soda senpai
>>
>>28128083
They don't sell any where I live.
>>28128292
Get out.
And ICP was funny when you were a teen. Was it to you? I actual took them seriously but never became a juggalo. Heh. I was a different kind of crazy back then.
>>
>>28128083
Fucking ICP fans .... the cuckiests of all cucks
>>
>>28128328
Fucked up my post, get out was all >>28128292
was supposed to get; the rest op.
>>
I live in Michigan, love Faygo.

God tier:
Redpop, Rock n' Rye

Good tier:
Root beer, Cotton Candy, Caramel Apple

Meh tier:
Cola, Creme Soda, Moon Mist

Shit tier:
Grape, Orange, Ginger Ale

Anyone ever had one of those redpop slushies? So damn good
>>
>>28128328
desu the instrumentals aren't that bad but the rapping and lyrics are fucking shit
>>
>>28128402
They're supposed to be funny anon, the words.
>>
>>28128447
It's not even funny lmao
>>
>>28128561
And yet you laugh at my post?!? Okay then. I can see that you are just trying to le ebin trigger juggalos
>>
>>28128083
I butt fuck faygay, its all over in the dirty, the thing I hate the most about it is it being related to ICP and I'm an old fag that was jerking off b4 you squirmed outa mommy cunt hole
>>
>>28128365
Sandnigger detected, let me guess from Deerborne right? When you plan on suicide bombing faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.