[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you coping with /wizardhood/, 30+ bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1455134569783.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455134569783.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
How are you coping with /wizardhood/, 30+ bros?
>>
I don't know about coping really, it's not so bad.

It's quite peaceful and nice, my married friends all seem miserable so at least I'm not going through that. I'm 35 by the way.
>>
>>28128545
i refuse to believe you didnt have sex
>>
>>28128652
is it really that hard to believe?

I am not that guy but I am getting close, I am 29 and havent had sex.
>>
Just turned wizard 5 days ago. I was never particularly interested in sex so it doesn't bother me that much, to be frank. I rarely think about it.
>>
>>28128652
27 here and never have had sex.
I don't see what's so unbelievable about it.
Once you reach a certain age as a virgin, I think the likelihood of you having sex is severely diminished.
If you are 30 and you tell a chick you've never had sex before what is she supposed to think? She'll (correctly) assume you are majorly fucked up in some way. Not exactly a turn on.
>>
>>28128652
I'm 100% virgin, unfortunately. It wasn't very difficult, I assure you.
>>
>>28128671
>>28128735
>>28128737
i dont know

my brain doesn't process the fact that there are virgins out there other than me
>>
Earlier today I realized the secret truth behind the obvious truth of why zoos are depressing.
But first it is important to note that zoos are useful in figuring out more about animals in controlled environments.
But the lurking truth is that people are creating a zoo for themselves. We have created little safe zones in little pretend environments in which we can observe one other in very controlled ways.
When you go to an 'actual' zoo and look at the great apes, what you are seeing is actually your own life.
However, I think it is optimistic to believe that this is a stage of humanity. Once we have learned enough about ourselves in this carefully constructed environment, we will create a real paradise we can thrive in. But it will require not killing ourselves in a stircrazy fit of madness.

Wizard-hood allows for incredible insights such as these to spontaneously occur.
Truly I pity the non-magical.
>>
It's not that bad when you stop giving a fuck
>>
>>28128799
But then it's hell when that feeling of giving a fuck suddenly rushes in all at once
>>
>>28128792
You are a modern Socrates, anon.
>>
kind of sucks that I haven't had basic human experiences, but sticking my dick in someone isn't going to fix anything. I have bigger problems than virginity. even if God turned out to be real, came down and handed me a girlfriend, I wouldn't know what the fuck to even do with her. best case scenario she gets bored of me or I get sick of her bullshit.
>>
>>28128891
If God is real what do you think He makes of us?
Have we done this to ourselves or were we doomed from the start?
>>
>>28129293
>If God is real what do you think He makes of us?

Well, Nature certainly hates us.

If he does exist, God would hate us that much more. After all, isn't God supposed to be Nature's Architect?

Normal men blaspheme God by cursing his name. Men like us blaspheme God by simply drawing breath.
>>
Do female wizards exist anyway?
>>
>>28128009
But I'm 24 and not a virgin
>>
Can I still be a wizard if I've done kissing, oral and heavy petting?
>>
>>28130296
If you've so much as made eye contact with a girl you're a normie
>>
>>28130241
A woman will never reach 30 years old and still be a virgin. However, speaking solely theoretically, such a creature would be a witch; bitter, cruel, twisted, seeking only to do evil.
>>
>>28130296
Not according to wizchan standards. If you so much as mention that you've touched a girl there, they ban you for 2 weeks.
>>
>>28130328
Wizchan doesn't decide the rules, the universe does.
>>
>>28128009
I'm almost 31, in the same boat as this anon >>28128545

all the people I went to HS and college with are married, usually with a kid, and seem pretty unhappy. most are poor and never amounted to anything. I may be alone by at least I'm not giving all my money to a gold digger or getting cheated on

I take meds to deal with my anxiety, they don't always work but existence could be a lot worse. I might get a cat or something to keep me company, living alone is the worst part of all of this
>>
>>28130363
>I might get a cat or something to keep me company
No nigger, get a dog.
>>
>>28130362
So if you're not a KV, you get kicked out of the guild? That isn't fair. Just about everybody has kissed or held hands with somebody at one point or another.
>>
>>28130390
fuck that, I have to take a dog outside
>>
File: 1461333528497.jpg (77 KB, 526x645) Image search: [Google]
1461333528497.jpg
77 KB, 526x645
>>28128009
Just pay a prostitute baka desu senpai

Jesus Christ, anon sometimes I swear you are such a fucking faggot[/spolier]
>>
>>28130241
>Do female wizards exist anyway?

Yes, "witches" do exist. I know one, in fact.

And yes, they are incredibly rare. However, having said that, so are wizards.

When it comes to the Hell of adult virginity, the Devil certainly takes the hindmost. This is true regardless of one's gender.

For what it's worth, though, there are very few men and women he claims. God and Nature are astoundingly merciful. The vast majority of people, whether they be socially awkward, or obese, or what have you, still have sex.

Of course, there will always be a tiny number of people, both men and women, who are left behind. Hell may be a lonely place, but it will never be completely empty. I suppose even the Devil must have his due.
>>
>>28130580
I'm going to Hell, but it's not for being a virgin. If anything, that should get you a better shot at a good afterlife since a lot of religions believe sex is evil and sinful if not solely for the purpose of procreation.
>>
File: 462.jpg (113 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
113 KB, 680x989
>>28128792
>It was at that point that I realized Jared Leto had gone insane
>>
>>28130241
My sister's best friend is 28 and still kv. Recently she became a phone sex operator though. I think she just does it for giggles.
>>
>>28128652
I'm 23 but it doesn't really seems difficult.

Like, at uni all my friends are male. I don't go out clubing, only for a beer with the bro.

Of course approaching a woman on the street is a no-no.

Apparently you have less and less social contact when you leave uni, studies show.

So well, no really difficult to see where I'll end.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.