[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl from class texts you >mind races thinking of all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1442340042599.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1442340042599.png
293 KB, 633x758
>girl from class texts you
>mind races thinking of all the possibilities where she likes you
>she just wants help in class
>help her in hopes it could lead to something else after
>she says "thank you SOOO MUCH" and that's the end

I have so little conversation with other people, especially women, that I can't help but think that anytime a girl talks to me it's because she likes me. I'm that desperate.

JDIMSA SENPAI
>>
File: rain pepe .png (109 KB, 868x746) Image search: [Google]
rain pepe .png
109 KB, 868x746
>>28127942
Girls don't even text me. At least they're giving you their phone number. Maybe try initiating plans.
>>
>>28127982
Nah I'm just smart, they didn't even ask me for my number they got it from my lab partner.
>>
>>28127942
Beta bux Example #30056
>>
>>28127942
both guys and girls have asked me to take pictures of my homework countless times, and every time I do it even if I hate myself for it. I'm not even smart I just do my work
>>
>>28127942
Literally happened last night, I'd screencap but you'd all make fun of me...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.