[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not get super strong and let the normies fear you? Maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 570x760
Why not get super strong and let the normies fear you?

Maybe a Stacy might even hop on your dick
>>
That's bullshit. You run, swim, bike, basketball etc because you enjoy it. And good body is just an unexpected bonus. If you workout only for body, girls, and their attention, you're so pathetic.
>>
>>28127978

>having a goal and reward system is pathetic
>you should strive to be a neet unemployed loser with no goals
>>
I'm trying to get stronger OP. I've cut pop out of my diet and have been working out a little bit.
>>
>>28128123
Robots often overthink everything. If you get obsessed with looking good, it only leads to frustration. I would suggest working out with a gosl of getting in shape, and then set physicalgoals rather than asthetic ones.
>>
>>28127932
because I'm 5'9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
>>28128203

Get leg surgery
>>
>>28128202
>implying getting in shape and asthetics aren't the same thing

Fucking normalfags. The stupidity that comes out of their stupid fucking mouths. Do me a favor and get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>28127932
He hovers hands but its probably because both he and her are married
>>
Is this the secret anon thread?
What the fuck is going on?
>>
People fearing you is shit, even worse if you barely talk.
>>
>>28127932
Trying to lose weight first

2/10 weeks complete so far
>>
>>28128203
That wont help me. I have long legs already
>>
>>28128203

>400 lbs

Is his spine and heart fucked when he gets older?
>>
>>28128202

You're retarded. Anything can be subject to overthinking. How is strength or any other goal different from aesthetics? If anything aesthetics would be easier and it bad to focus on other things
>>
>>28128337
>If anything aesthetics would be easier and it bad to focus on other things
By the standards of normal people this is probably true. But the standards of people online require very specific diets and drugs a lot of the time, not to mention having an unhealthy amount of bodyfat.
>>
The look on her face you just know they banged...
>>
>>28128136
Good job anon, pop is the worst, drink like 9 bottles of water a day.
>>
>>28128457

So do drugs and cut. That's a shit load easier than breaking oly world records. Why would we have realistic ideas of beauty and not realistic ideas of strength?
>>
>>28128123
>succeeding in getting girls means succeeding in life
>cares too much about what girls think
Let me tell you something. The true alphas that girls are after, don't care about how girls feel about them, how they would treat girls, etc etc. I suggest you to find your passion and just be really good at it. Don't even put girls in your big 5 of life priorities.
>>
>>28129102

>preaching PUA bullshit
no thanks, i know two dude bros who use to be dyels who got gfs after hitting the gym nostop for 1.5 years in college.

I am going to get my dick wet first and then worry about other things
>>
>>28129102
>I know what a true alpha is, that's why I'm here on /r9k/
>>
>>28129215
>implying there are no alphas and normies in /r9k/
>>
>>28129247

there are normies and failed chads, but certainly nobody who is a true alpha
>>
>>28129175
Dude. You can get girls in any condition. You don't need to be fit or whatever. Now the real question is, how do you get quality girls ?
>>
>>28129281

its not about just working out. It is about working towards something, seeing progress and gaining confidence in yourself. Women won't like you if you can't like you. Lifting is just a workout that has stats you can track which fits autists who played MMOs all their lives, except now instead of a str. stat going up, its their lift level.

It also boosts your testostrone, produces lots of chemicals that makes you feel food post workout and make you feel like you are a muthafuking super sayan after you hit your 350x5 squat.

It is a pretty good hobby, also you get free cardio bunny views.
>>
>>28129348
it doesn't boost your test you fucking moron, you get a small spike right after you've trained but its gone in some hours. You can't boost ur test naturally.
>>
>>28127932
He's a big guy
my plan is to fool the robot
>>
>>28127932
Not very healthy. Cardio is better.
>>
>>28127932
He is too big DESU
>>
>>28130536

Why not both? If you can run 10km you have plenty of cardiovascular fitness. Marathons are for cucks.
>>
it only works if you are at least 6'1" and have good genetics for muscle building (or access to roids)
>>
>>28127932
Probably because I'd rather not look like I'm in my early 40s at 27
>>
>>28127978
>If you workout only for body, girls, and their attention
There is no reason to lift besides girls. If you lift for any reason aside from impressing women (and you aren't in the military or a pro athlete or some shit) then you are a fucking autist. End of story.
>>
File: 1457954195312.jpg (21 KB, 291x302) Image search: [Google]
1457954195312.jpg
21 KB, 291x302
>>28131055
It's amazing how you can literally do any kind of physical activity to keep fit but the moment you touch a barbell you're suddenly insecure and overcompensating.
>>
>>28131055
And that's why lifting is very cucky or gay. Stop worrying about what you look like, find a sport that you enjoy, that you can play for hours. Goals shouldn't be about appearance or getting girls.
>>
File: i-do-cardio.jpg (78 KB, 553x416) Image search: [Google]
i-do-cardio.jpg
78 KB, 553x416
>>28130536
everyone i've ever heard say that is either very fat, or very skinny
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.