[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoa, what's this I hear about a civil war between tripfriends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1sLFdGi.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1sLFdGi.gif
2 MB, 600x338
Whoa, what's this I hear about a civil war between tripfriends and anonfags? I want in on this shit.
>>
>>28127889
That is the gayest gif I've ever seen.
Never post it again.
>>
>>28127916
I concure good sir. Where is your trip?
>>
everyone is doj
trip related, i'm doj
>>
>>28127916
You seem upset, anonydiaper. Maybe a trip will help. :)
>>
A lot of newtrips showed up with the Doj drama. I posted http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28126356/ earlier and it was deleted.

>>28127916
>hasn't seen that gif before
>>
File: 1456012202555.png (646 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
1456012202555.png
646 KB, 569x802
>>28127889
There is no war, just self importants vs people who dont care
>>
>>28127970
>we don't care
>bitching incessantly despite not caring
>>
New age or just a phase?

Find out later cos I'm sleepy
>>
>>28128045
Not what i meant. The people who post anonymously use this board to share a feel when needed, and hate in normies. You guys like the whole special snowflake drama stuff which is fine, thats why there is no war.
>>
>>28128045
Also nice tumbr gif, NOW im asking you to leave
>>
Some were prepared for their ascension.
Some were not and remain in the mists.
>>
>>28128108
A lot of anonymous posters sincerely hate tripfags and would be joyful to make any of them commit suicide out of desperation to have some kind of impact. You may not give a shit, and that's admirable, but a lot of anons do get really mad about trips.

It's not like trips are persecuted though because at any moment you can just clear the name field.
>>
dont mind me just acting like the faggots on here
>>
>>28128510
but I do mind you faggot
>>
Who will be in my platoon? I'll make a Skype group with rigid rules and military codes. Shitposting squadron. Which one of you grunts will take point?
>>
>>28127889
Fuck it ill trip
BOOOOOOOO
>>
Oh Jesus what have I missed now? When ever I get away from this shithole some drama always pulls me back.
>>
>>28127959
What if I keeping trying new trips because I get over them Say stupid things that I regret. does that make me "new?"
>>
Hello brothers! Anonfags must be purged.
>>
>>28127889
Trips are the ubermensch of this board. We shall wipw this board clean with anon tears.
>>
>>28128619
t. Someone who doesn't understand tripcodes.
>>
>>28128647
Forgot my >

I tried
>>
>>28128579
I don't know, it isn't really that important. I hope you have better luck with this trip though.

>>28128619
Your trip is different now. Likely imposter.
>>
is it summer already? what a good time to make new friends
>>
What kind of monster would let a thread about the revolution die?
>>
Summer is here my fellow bots.
>>
We are all making trips to in an attempt to make the attention whoring "popular" tripfags fuck off.

They ruined this place for us with their highschool bullshit.

They started acting like chads and stacies having intimate relations and conversations and making public threads of it for all of us to see. It was like being back in HS and silently watching a bunch of vapid cunts being shit cunts

TRIPFAGS ARE NOT ROBOTS.
R9k belongs to the robots.
It's time for the anon to rise and take back what is his.
We will no longer be oppressed.
This is the beta uprising.
>>
File: Bike_Pet_Carrier_grande.jpg (100 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
Bike_Pet_Carrier_grande.jpg
100 KB, 489x600
blah blah blah test 1 2 3
>>
Just look at all these newtrips.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.