[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw getting the same surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13
File: jaw.png (447 KB, 521x607) Image search: [Google]
jaw.png
447 KB, 521x607
>tfw getting the same surgery
>>
Good luck!
Surgery sucks
>>
i have an open bite too but i dont care its only mild
id rather live with it then have my face fucking cut open
>>
>>28127852
Thanks anon, I love you

original
>>
>>28127874
they dont literally cut your face open, they make a small incision in the side of your face then break your jaw in multiple places
>>
File: 1419444368847.jpg (32 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1419444368847.jpg
32 KB, 250x272
>>28127914
>they make a small incision in the side of your face then break your jaw in multiple places
>>
>>28127972
>stopped reading at the end of the post
no shit

FUCKING BOT ORIGINAL SHIT FUCK
>>
I've gotten this done before. Gained 1 point in facial aesthetics from it.

The recovery sucks ass. It really does.
>>
>>28128996
what is the recovery like?
>>
File: gallery02.jpg (297 KB, 668x760) Image search: [Google]
gallery02.jpg
297 KB, 668x760
>>28127972
They don't make a cut in the side of your face, all the cuts are made inside your mouth, there are no scars or anything like that. The recovery isn't that bad either, 2 months of swelling and you're good to go. Pain meds take care of the pain.
>>
>>28129833
i heard you eat from a straw for like 2 weeks?
>>
>>28129931
Yeah, but that's a small price to pay for a lifetime of looking better don't you think?
>>
File: gallery08.jpg (228 KB, 668x760) Image search: [Google]
gallery08.jpg
228 KB, 668x760
>>28129931
Pretty minor considering the results.
>>
How did you decide you needed the surgery? Overbite? Receded jaw?
>>
>>28129931

Using a straw is a huge nono during recovery, it's probably the worst thing you could do besides scat. Just time in with a cut and you'll be fine. Bulk hard then call it a psmf while you recover.
>>
>>28130004
I'm having it in 6 months. Double Jaw + Chin. My ortho recommended it to me when I went to get braces. I was 21 when I went (Poor family they couldn't afford to get me braces growing up, and I now made enough money to afford it myself).

I have something called a deep bite, which is like an extreme overbite. The oral surgeon told me it'll be best if we do doublejaw + chin.

I think in most cases you have to have braces for a year before you can have the surgery. I've had my braces for 6 months so far.
>>
>>28130043
Why is that a nono?
>>
>>28130074

Its like with dental surgery. You don't want a dry socket.
>>
>>28130094
So how would you eat for those 2 weeks?
>>
>>28130050
Shit man, best of luck. Being from the UK I naturally had wonky teeth and had braces for two years to sort them out and couldn't bare it but no overriding jaw problems. I don't think I could cope with the recovery process of your surgery.
>>
>>28130114
soup and milkshakes

I've been through the first part of double jaw surgery (upper jaw widening). Currently wearing braces and waiting for lower jaw + chin.
>>
>>28129833
no way this guy is the same person

how does one get so fucking handsome
>>
>>28129985
>>28129833
>get jaw surgery
>lose jew nose
>>
>>28130181
Tan + lifting + jaw surgery + nose job
>>
OP here, I'm having upper jaw surgery with a CCW rotation of my lower jaw to correct the bite and move my chin forward

Apparently that will make my face smaller and the side of my jaw higher. Will this make me look more feminine or am I overthinking it. I want a qt jawline like this guy >>28129833
>>
File: gallery06.jpg (224 KB, 668x760) Image search: [Google]
gallery06.jpg
224 KB, 668x760
works for underbite too
>>
I have an appointment soon with Dr. Gunson. He's the best in the world. I have a very minor retrognathism, but I am so vain I want to look as good as possible. I've already had other surgeries.
>>
>>28130269
Looks like ivro impaction+lefort 1. I want to get both jaws advanced and rotated counterclockwise, with sliding genioplasty and jawline contouring with HA paste. Should run about 50k.
>>
I need to get the same surgery also for sleep apnea.

double jaw

I just turned 29. Is it too late to get the braces on and do it? I finally have the money
>>
File: gallery05.jpg (282 KB, 668x760) Image search: [Google]
gallery05.jpg
282 KB, 668x760
Here's another one.

>>28130314
Yeah sucks that it's so pricey in the states. It's only 4.5k in Ontario Canada since it's covered by healthcare. Braces 8k + 4.5k surgery. Pretty good deal.
>>
File: 1458759002328.jpg (373 KB, 1141x1277) Image search: [Google]
1458759002328.jpg
373 KB, 1141x1277
>>28127796
Watch out anon, this could happen to you.
>>
>>28130339
Nah I did it at 24. Shits not too late. But the year you have the braces is going to last forever. That's the worst part. Counting down the days until you magically look better. Longest year of my life, and I'm sure others can relate.
>>
>>28130370
I'm disappointed my twenties have gone already. here's to hoping there are cute normie women interested in me while I'm 30
>>
>>28130401
30 is still relatively young, no worries mate.
>>
>>28130220
pls respond

>>
>>28127796
i got that same shit done to my cunt. it juts out like a fucking shelf at the bottom now, it's bad as shit. faggots run screaming from my chiseled fucking cunt.
>>
>>28130474
lmao what

>>
File: pepe licking.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
pepe licking.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>28130358
What is this things name? I want to fuck it
>>
>>28130557
>Wanting to fuck a loli tranny.
You're a sick monster.
>>
>>28130600
You're in denial if you don't want to fuck it
>>
>>28130725
Wait for her to grow a bit at least.
loli tranny is too much for me.
>>
>>28130725
People who aren't pedo fags tend to not claim to be pedo fags.
>>
isn't surgery kind of cheating natural selection?

i mean if you are an ugly fuck no one would fuck you but if you have a surgery and it makes you bangable then technically you kinda cheated.

also your offspring will still most likely inherit your fucked up genes and ugliness anyway so in reality your just kicking the can down the road so to speak.
>>
>>28131825
It's fixing bad bad facial development caused by mouth breathing. If she breathed normally when she was younger her face would have developed normally. This is fixing an environmental not genetic issue.
>>
>>28131825
Hell yes it is, isn't it great. Fuck natural selection.
>>
>>28127796
I have a few questions:

What is this surgery called? Are there multiple types of jaw surgery or is it essentially all the same?

Should you get braces before or after?

I live in Ontario, what price would I be looking at here? Does prime minister Weedman cover any of the cost or is it consider cosmetic?

Can I fake a condition in order to get it covered by the government? how hard would this be?
>>
>>28131945
I only comment because i too had a similar facial surgery.

I took a lot of shit when i was younger before i had my face fixed. I was basically rejected by kids and girls.

Shit like that fucks you up, I had the surgery and fixed my face but the psycological damage was done.

Thats how i became a bot.

And now i contemplate if i should actually make a girl pregnant and have a kid that is doomed to repeat my hellish years.
>>
>>28132150
You lucked out really, really hard because you live in Ontario. I live in Ontario too and that's where I got it done. Hell I can give you specifics.

Alright.

First you want to go to an orthodontist, I recommend Dr. James Noble. He's the one I went to, and if you need to surgery or want it he'll recommend you have Dr. Dr. Claudio Tocchio as your Surgeon. He's the best in Canada, so it's about as good as it gets.

Here's the best part, and where you lucked out hard. Because you live in Ontario, it's covered as cosmetic surgery. You'll have to pay the surgeon 4.5k and that's it.

Do you need braces before hand? Depends. 99% of the time you do. Braces are 8k from Dr. Noble, and you'll need to have them on for a year before you can get the surgery. If you have any more questions just ask. If you can't afford it, you can afford it. How? Just ask. I know a way you can easily get that money in Toronto.
>>
>>28132392
Dr. Dr. Claudio Tocchio (he's a double doctor that's how yo know he's legit)
>>
>>28132392

>Because you live in Ontario, it's covered as cosmetic surgery

I thought any cosmetic procedures weren't covered and you had to pay out of pocket.

>Do you need braces before hand?

Yeah I do.

>I know a way you can easily get that money in Toronto.

How? inb4 becoming a male prostitute.
>>
File: 4893242.jpg (110 KB, 1153x764) Image search: [Google]
4893242.jpg
110 KB, 1153x764
>>28132150
>What is this surgery called? Are there multiple types of jaw surgery or is it essentially all the same?
There's a fuck ton of them out there (all named after different approaches, bones being broken in different places, rotation applied yada yada) but by far the most common ones as far as I cna recall are Lefort I and BSSO to fix your underdeveloped chin. Also double jaw and genioplasties are pretty common too.
>>
>>28132647
Nah it's covered mate. Only a 4.5k fee to the surgeon (around 60k is paid off by our free monies)

Alright listen up, this is how you make some easy money in Toronto.

Clinical research studies. Toronto has about 5 different facilities.

Apotex, INC, Pharmamedica, Biopharma, Inflamax.

You can probably get a study every month, each study pays from 1k-5k. Some studies are ones you don't want to do, for example, Alzheimers. Others are just knock off Tylenol studies, and they pay 2k. If you're a student and don't have a decent job, this is a great way to make some easy money. There is absolutely no risk in it as long as you choose the right studies. Good luck my man.
>>
>>28132809
>>28132647
Adding to this. You don't need to save 8k before you can get the party started, you only need to save 2k as the initial payment when getting braces. You then pay 1.2k every 3 months. That's 1 study of 2k to get the braces, and then 1 study every 3 months for 1.2k. You should also go to the dentist to get any cavities filled, and that could cost you upwards of 1.5k so be ready for that.
>>
>>28132647
>>28132809
>>28132836
Adding to this some more. Ontario getting this surgery for so cheap is a big reason it's one of the most attractive cities in the world.
>>
>>28132700
>>28132809
>>28132836
Thanks. I gotta say that clinical studies shit sounds dangerous. How do I choose good ones?
>>
>>28132884
I mean Toronto.
>>
>>28132903
You call them up, ask for a study if they have one they give you the info. They'll tell you the side effects, what drug it is, etc. Very, very, very rarely there will be a study you should avoid.

Keep in mind that the side effects they tell you are the recorded side effects of long term use of the drug. You only take 1 tablet of whatever it is you're doing, and that's it. It leaves your system and usually has no side effects whatsoever. 70% + of the studies are just knock off Tylenol or something similar, so it won't be hard finding good studies.
>>
>>28132903
>>28132952
Adding on.

Though before you do these studies you have to be in almost perfect health. They'll check your blood pressure, weight, do an ECG. You have to be a non-smoker for 90% of the studies and you also shouldn't drink either. If you're overweight, underweight, anything but perfect health you'll be rejected. You can't have any diseases or anything like that either.
>>
>>28132952
Thanks. Also, how do I initiate the whole process? Do I have to go to the family doctor and be like: Hey bruv can you fix my beta face?" or can I just go directly to the orthodontic surgeon?
>>
>>28133004
You first go to the Orthodontist, not the surgeon. You go to someone like Dr. James Noble (I recommend him, he also looks like a mad scientist which is a +, seriously google him) and he'll tell you to go to the surgeon.
>>
>>28133026
I live Kitchener. Is it worth it to go all the way to TO or should I just find a local doctor?
>>
>>28130885
speak for yourself, i only have normal heterosexual proclivities but i claim to be every type of monster just so normies will go away
>>
>>28133285
Defintely look around your area. Picking a good one is really important. Do not go to a Dentist, go to an Orthodontist. Dentist will cheat you and fuck up your teeth as they don't know what they're doing. They'll get you to use invisaline or whatever it's called.

The thing with Dr. Noble is that he's one of the best in Ontario, but he's partnered with Dr. Tocchio, who is the best in Canada. And having the best oral surgeon do your surgery is something you should definitely consider.
>>
>>28133321
Any tips on finding a good one? Thanks for all your help m8.
>>
>>28130220
please respond to my questionnnnnnnnnnn

original1212
>>
>>28133388
Not sure other than reading reviews online. I remember Dr. Noble showing me the exact qualifications he has and told me if I don't choose him I should look for these exact qualifications, but I forgot what they were.
>>
File: SadAnimeGirl31.jpg (130 KB, 400x707) Image search: [Google]
SadAnimeGirl31.jpg
130 KB, 400x707
Good luck anon. Sadly, we all know it won't help. We're beyond the help of a mere surgery.
>>
>>28129833
How did he get better hair?
>>
>>28130358

what an obnoxious fucking queer
>>
>>28133469
he rubbed a hair genie out of your mom's dick.
>>
>>28134080
Why did you choose to be rude to me?
>>
>>28134142
i think there's a much more pressing question you should be asking your mom.
>>
>>28134226
Can you stop it?

Please.
>>
>>28134226
>bullying
I hope you enjoy your report
>>
>>28134275
if you're speaking to your mother regarding letting strange weak-chinned men masturbate her penis, then that's a good start. if you're still talking to me, you're not addressing your family problems.
>>28134324
i'm a family counselor, faggot. i'm helping his family.
>>
OP when are you getting your facial enchaddening?

I'm due sometime late this year/early next year if all goes well
>>
>>28134275
fine, i'm sorry. your mother doesn't have a penis, and if she did, a genie wouldn't live in it, and if a genie did live in it, it wouldn't be a hair genie. she's hot though and i want to fuck her cunt and ass
>>
>>28134275
i said sorry. i take back the spoiler too. maybe your mom is hot, and maybe she isn't hot, but i'll refrain from fucking her out of respect for you. and i don't know who either of you are, and my penis is small.
>>
>>28134935
I pity you, I really do. I hope you get through whatever it is you're going through.
>>
>>28127796
Congrats OP! I'm getting the same surgery in about a year from now. I just got my braces on to prepare for surgery a month ago.
I'm so excited. Getting it done in Peru for only $6000 rather than $35,000 - $40,000 in the states. I wouldn't have been able to do this without my incredible dentist who I was lucky enough to find to get my wisdom teeth out a couple months ago. He told me about this amazing surgeon he knows in Peru and is going to introduce me next month. It all just seems so surreal. I thought I'd never be able to get it done.

How excited are you OP?
>>
>>28135148
>tfw just want to have someone to be excited about the surgery with and OP's ignoring me
;_;
>>
just get braces + implants
>>
>>28127796
>be me, had unilateral bite
>had to use outer and inner brackets
>elastic and cant even bite a fried potable from pain
>2 years of this hell, finally they set me free and i see my new perfect theets
>losed a lot of weight bc can eat barely nothing
>mfw i becomed a chad, womans coming straight to saying "idkw but anon is a qt now isnt he?"
>tfw you still are a beta fuck with a chad powers tryng to learn how use it
Well finally i redemed fucking some stacys, now Im 27 and the teen glory is gone im not in stacys bc boring af, i like the sluty gf i have
Use your fucking brackets annons dont be a fucking idiots
>>
File: Gerbil-boy.jpg (312 KB, 1286x496) Image search: [Google]
Gerbil-boy.jpg
312 KB, 1286x496
>>28127796
It ALL would have been perfectly fine if you just didn't mouth breath as a kid.

All you had to do was not open your jaw like an idiot. I have no sympathy for mouth breathers. You deserve a painful surgery and you deserve getting your money parted from you.
>>
>>28135515
>>28135148
Sorry anon!

I just found out about it two days ago. I hope I look qt after and can finally eat salad
>>
>>28130370
I'm 25 and I've never had braces either. I can easily afford it but I don't want to get them. It sucks because the entire left side of my teeth is perfect and then the right side got fucked up on top and bottom in the same spot.
>>
>>28129725
The recovery is pretty bad in the first week.

Your face gets incredibly swollen from your facial bones literally being broken in multiple places. It makes breathing incredibly hard, because your nose will be congested from the swelling. Breathing through your mouth is a much easier option, but your jaw is wired shut as well. As a result, you get dry mouth. This is on top of your face hurting like a motherfucker as well. It's a good thing that they keep you drugged up while in the hospital. You can't talk. You communicate through writing things down.

You can't do shit when you get home. The pain and the meds you get work together so you're fucked up for most of the day. It's honestly better if you just slept through it all, but good luck sleeping for 16 hours. Your sleep schedule will be beyond fucked. Don't forget, you can't have solid foods either. You get fed through a giant syringe/straw combo, where you stick a silicon tube in the back of your mouth and squeeze out your blended up food. You will lose weight. I dropped 30 pounds by the time the wires got cut.

After your jaw gets unwired, your jaw muscles will feel weak as fuck. It will hurt from simply moving your mouth. Soft foods only. By this point it should get better, as you can eat things with substance. With time, the regular feeling will come back and you'll be normal again. When all the swelling disappears (it will take 6 months), you can then see any facial improvements you might have gained. Braces might be required after, as your teeth may have shifted.
>>
>>28135808
I've never heard of a case where the patient didn't look way more qt after surgery. Enjoy your new face, this surgery's life changing in the best way.
>>
>>28135962
thank you for a detailed reply i was looking for.. but 6 fucking months? god damn, the orthodontist told me about my recovery briefly and all i remembered was the straw thing.

does your face actually look better? i'm smcared itll fuck me up
>>
>>28135962
>>28136313
another question,
>but your jaw is wired shut as well.
so is your mouth open or closed? will my mouth be open the entire time?
>>
File: NuclearPepe.jpg (44 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
NuclearPepe.jpg
44 KB, 550x550
>tfw average looking
>tfw can't justify an expensive surgery to give me +1 in facial aesthetics
>>
>>28135962
Yikes.. I feel like it's going to be worth it though.
>>
>>28136372
Lmao if your lower jaw didn't develop correctly, you're below average in looks, especially if you're a guy.
Jaw surgery changes the whole structure of your face and makes you above average.
>>
>>28136566

My jaw developed fine. Other factors knock my looks down to 5-6/10
>>
Q: What's a stupid last name?
A: SOO HOO

Get all the surgery you want, if your name is SOO HOO then there's no hope for YOO, JOO.
>>
>>28129833
Before pic looks like me, but I'm even uglier.
>>
>>28136595
don't forget you're an idiot and your dick is gay
>>
>>28136577
What factors? Almost every cosmetic surgery is a shit ton cheaper than jaw surgery. So at least you don't need that.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>28136614
Any you bomboclats get dat Jah surgery mon?
>>
>>28129833
How did his ear move so much between 2nd and 3rd pics?
>>
>>28136709
he was so sick of hearing your father brag about all the different ways he molests you, that his ears tried to rip their way off his body.
>>
>>28130269
Ugh I have a nasty underbite, but can't afford this in burgerland.
>>
>>28136784
If it's something you really want, look into medical tourism, they do it for a fraction of the cost in other countries if you're willing to travel a bit
>>
>>28136343
Jaw wired shut, teeth together.

>>28136393
I will trade 3 months of discomfort for a lifetime overall gain. If anything, it's made me a little more confident since I wasn't so fucking self-aware that my left side of my mouth had a huge gap in it.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.