[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ex feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: feels.jpg (43 KB, 494x282) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
43 KB, 494x282
Can we have another one of these?

How long have you been single anon? How do you cope with it?
>>
2 months

she broke up with me on valentine's day of all days

i miss her
>>
For two months.
I broke up with her 3 times and always got back together. After the third time she broke up with me after a few days. I slept over hers that day again but fought for us not staying together.
A few weeks later she found out I cheated on her.

After two months of meaningless sex and doing a ton of drugs I decided to start meaningful relationships with people again.
I don't even know if I miss her or just a person that shows me love
>>
File: [gabagools externally].png (225 KB, 560x410) Image search: [Google]
[gabagools externally].png
225 KB, 560x410
>doing good
>haven't thought about her in a while
>some random shit i see somehow triggers a memory i had with her
>mfw
>>
>tfw i still lie up at night thinking about her
>tfw all i can remember are the memories i have of her and how much i miss her and still care about her
>tfw i start crying like a little bitch
>>
File: pajamafeel.jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
pajamafeel.jpg
27 KB, 511x428
>that feel when you succumb and check her facebook
>she is with a new guy
>they are in love
>you just know she is doing the same goofy things with him that she did with you
>you just know she is wearing her special underwear for him like she did with you
>you know she is sucking his dick to wake him up like she did with you
>she looks better than ever
>she never thinks about you
>she is happy
>you are a depressed alcoholic in the making
>you missed out on the one person for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CykE5DFJVr0
>>
File: 1454826690006.jpg (450 KB, 1085x1217) Image search: [Google]
1454826690006.jpg
450 KB, 1085x1217
>tfw she was the only thing that made you happy and without her you're an alcoholic mess
>tfw you only see her when she updates her profile pic
>tfw she's moving to another state and you know you'll never see each other again and there's nothing you can do to fix it

is it even productive to comiserate like this
>>
>dated her for two years
>she cheated on me
>break up with her
>she sleeps with two men within 24 hours of us breaking up
>within a week had slept with 6 men

Probably the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen. I dodged a bullet.
>>
File: 1459128651588.png (235 KB, 680x1170) Image search: [Google]
1459128651588.png
235 KB, 680x1170
Daily reminder that all of you are normies and need to get off this board.
>>
File: headdesk.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
headdesk.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
>tfw she was the only girl i actually developed feelings for
>tfw i saw myself spending the rest of my life with her
>tfw i keep thinking of all the times we discussed our future together
>tfw i love her and never even got to tell her that
>>
Greatest surprise to me, it's kinda cool.
Call me edge lord don't care.

Turns out as my ex left me(although I left her first, whatever), I can kinda see her for who she really is. The oxytocin died down now and I can see that we wouldn't worked out any way. Her self hating, leftist, autist, special snowflake, way of thinking now invokes but immense hatred in me, I think I would have ended up hitting her anyway, which I would still gladly do but you get my point.

It serves as a learning moment for me, to be quite honest. As long as you keep romanticizing this image of a person you will never meet or love again, your allowing yourself to remain in love, fueling the emotional but never the rational.
As I was forced to distance myself from her, I can now see that though the power of attraction was really strong in this relationship, I didn't like her as a person at all. In fact, people I meet irl who are equatable with her, I usually genuinely dislike. (As I disliked her friends, which I met in one memorable occasion) Not that she's a bad person (although a toxic one in many respects, and also one I have little to no respect for) but we would have never worked, so it's for the best.

Just focus on the rational, was she all that you made her to be? She is replaceable with young fucking ho's m8, I can guarantee you that. haha
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 960x639
>>28127964
fuck dude way too real
>summer days with your gf and best friend will never return because neither of them talk to you any more
>have not smiled like this in years
>probably will not smile like that again
>>
>>28127964
You will overcome.
Just choose to do so now.
Are you a man, or are you to falter and perish alone like a rat?
>>
>>28128231
I will overcome when I manage to get another gf
Too fucking bad its been like five years now
>>
>tfw she was a cunt with BPD and now she's gone

Feels good, man
>>
>>28128300
If you never get the idea out of your head that you need a gf to be complete, you will never get a gf.
You need a turnaround m8, don't worry, I'm sure you will tire of this strategy eventualy, I wish this for you.

You are the driving force in your life, you can learn to be great on your own. And then will you learn true independence of outcome. It's even much more easy as you could ever imagine now.
If you could only see what I have experienced.
But you will see it for yourself.
>>
>>28128220
Shit man. I remember the long summer days just hanging out with my best friend since kindergarten. They were some of the best times of my life. I have pushed him and other friends away in the last 2 years due to being a depressing faggot.
>>
File: flameonlittlecandle.png (461 KB, 1000x1031) Image search: [Google]
flameonlittlecandle.png
461 KB, 1000x1031
>>28127709
~5 years. It's been about that long since I had a friend besides one long distance friend too.
I play games/instruments/cook/work/exercise/go to shows/etc.
>>
>>28128355
I overcame the want for girls almost completely in the last month. Last week I realized that I couldn't even bring myself to feel sad about the fact that I will never have a girlfriend. It scared me. Sadness kind of motivates you sometimes, especially this kind. If you never suffer you just become a stagnant waste of space. Feeling empty is far worse than longing for something you know you could never have. As long as you keep it in check, I would suggest holding on to a little bit of sorrow.
>>
18 months, she killed herself while we were still together. After I told her to fuck off during an argument.
>>
Never had a gf but had a fuckfriend who was really pretty, i mean actual fucking beutiful and wild as fuck in the bed.
We fucked each other on a regular basis when i was 18-21. Best years of my life.
We didnt actuslly know esch other, it was alwsys just sex.

Lost contact for a time but then she hit me up for s booty call 2 years ago. Havent spoke to her since and she have a bf now.

Im now 26 and this is the closest thing to an relationship i hsve come.
I still think of her from time to time, and i just had a dream about her..

Fml.
>>
>>28127709
I got the "we should be friends" text just last night from my on-and-off ex/oneitis. It was shortly after I returned from driving four hours each way to spend the weekend with her, which she pleaded for me to do.

I'm over four years sober, so I can't drink. I'm just nauseated right now. I don't know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.