[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spoiled trust fund kids that act like life sucks and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1500x500
>spoiled trust fund kids that act like life sucks and they have it hard
>usually have the basic tumblr "I hate myself" attitude

These people are parasites.
>>
>>28127658
>every single millenial
>>
>go to big fancy posh university
>literally every single person i know is a rich brat of rich parents
>i'm working two jobs to pay for tuition
>they know this, and then casually tell me their parents gave them $15,000 as a random gift for something like a "half-birthday"
>>
>>28127658
I have millions in a trust fund, and never have to work, making more money from my yearly dividends alone than most of you will ever make in a year. I'm white, in fairly decent shape (can lose some weight), and 6'2. Yet my life really isn't great. KV, no real friends or social life.
>>
>>28127658
Maybe life just sucks, OP
Just because we don't suffer the truest horrors of life, it doesn't mean we aren't aware that they exist
>>
>>28127784
you can't buy a better personality with all that coin?
>>
>>28127912
Can't buy the motivation to socialize/engage people.
>>
>>28127784
kill yourself fucking faggots you had your life handed to you on a silver platter and are wasting it. you could take that money and build something huge or you could go outside and have a life but you decide to sit here instead of spending your unlimited money. fuck you.
>>
>>28128050
Spend my money on what? Useless baubles or overpriced food and alcohol? And when I go outside, people don't jump at the opportunity to include me in their plans.
>>
>>28127948
that sucks bruh. I'm the opposite of you though. Less than 7k in my account, 5'5, not chubby but not fit. Just soft. and I'm a browno. My lifes pretty great though. Graduating this year, gf, good amount of friends and parents that love me. Can't say I don't want money but theres no way I'd trade all that for millions
>>
>>28128103
go where rich faggots like you living off of daddy's money hang out and do rich faggot things with your daddy's money. go to a bar and buy some drinks, maybe fuck a girl and get in her social circle. all you need in the world is money unless you're literally diagnosed autistic and whatever else antisocial disabilities there are.
>>
>>28128050
>Implying you can buy happiness

I learned a long time ago this is nothing but a meme anon.
I'd rather be poor with a happy loving family than rich and alone.
>>
>>28128179
Those are literally the most vapid, selfish people imaginable. I'd kill myself if I had to join their social circle.
>>
>>28128217
rich people say that to make poor people feel a little bit better. if you think you can't buy it you aren't buying the right things.

>>28128221
fucking kill yourself then sitting here bitching about having heaps of cash and having nothing to do with it. do the most elaborate suicide and spent all of it in the process. gives me something to read in the news "some faggot crashes private jet in school" or some stupid shit.
>>
>>28127784
use that money to join a class or something

just something bullshit like improve or something

its a good way to make friends

just casually let girls know that you have money and you wont be a virgin for long
>>
>>28128217
you can 't buy happiness

but you can buy a house in a nice neighborhood, so you don't have to worry about your kids safety. being poor means being stressed

I'm 20 and i work in fast food, i fucking hate being poor (but didn't fall for university, so at least i have no debt) TRUMP 2016
>>
I work 60 hours a week at minimum pay so I can afford living expenses at university when I go. If I had half the money rich kids had, I could change things. Yet with all that money, most rich kids still end up being the most persistently self centred and whiny brats I know.
>>
>>28127658
>tfw Im not any different
>>
>>28127658
If you eliminated them then you'd just get mad at some other group that you think doesn't have any right to complain because you obviously have it worse. You just enjoy playing the victim.
>>
>>28128179
>if you have rich parent that automatically makes you a Chad

see Elliot Rodgers

Even with rich kid there are castes of alphas and betas
>>
File: sw1452375297315.jpg (80 KB, 795x507) Image search: [Google]
sw1452375297315.jpg
80 KB, 795x507
>>28127784
would you like to do some good?
i am starting my own creative business and want 10k for equipment. i will appreciate it a lot.

[email protected]
(not a paypal account)
>>
>>28128952
thats why you make friends with poor people and fuck their girlfriends because they want rich cock. desu just shut the fuck up go fashion a noose with your dollars and kill yourself.
>>
>>28129010
how do I make friends with poor people? I always been reject with both the rich and poor kids. Do I just offer a girl money for dating me? How is that different from a prostitute though.
>>
>Tfw grew up poor
>tfw my mom couldn't afford to feed us so we had to get donations from the church
>tfw you didnt have electricity in your house for weeks at a time because we were poor af
>tfw your so hungry you make a mayonnaise sandwitch because you have no meat or cheese
>tfw wore the same exact clothes for months at a time because poor
>tfw you wake up on christmas and hear mom crying because couldn't afford gifts for use or make us a nice meal
>>
>>28129077
instead of giving her straight up cash for sex you take her to a nice restaurant and listen to her bitch but i'd rather go with the prostitute.
>>
Rich kids have so few problems in life so they invent problems to make themselves seem interesting
>>
>>28129131
shit man you make it sound so easy. I havent had a meaningful conversation with a person in three years let alone talked to a girl. Not once there was somebody being interested in me and Im not really the type to hit on girls.

I just want a normal life man.
>>
>>28127658
You're a baby trying to feel like you have a better excuse to be unhappy than others. You're just like those cucks running the Oppression Olympics always trying to make themselves look like bigger victims so they can excuse their shortcomings, only you're so pathetic that you are not even trying to excuse your shortcomings, you're trying to excuse your lack of happiness as if that's something only someone without money can experience.

I'm not even a faggot trust fund fuck, I'm lower-middle class and work in a fast food restaurant to support myself.
>>
>>28129236
you can give me your money then and work 9-5 like everybody else and barely scrape by, have 2 kids and get cucked by your wife who'll take half of your pathetic minimum wage paycheck.
>>
>>28129319
At least you had sex at least twice you fucking failed normie. GTFO
>>
>>28129319
sucks to be you I guess. I wish I had a friend to share my wealth with but Im paranoid they will just take advantage of me.
>>
>>28129319
stay jealous poorfag
you don't deserve shit
>>
This is why people are so lonely. Because everyone has an us vs them attitude.
>>
>>28128217
How is never having to work not happiness? That guy is just an ungrateful faggot.
>>
>>28127658

They can be miserable and suicidal too, but they should always be aware of their privileged status. They have a cushion. Even if they descend into the depths of heroin addiction for instance, they will have greater resources and support than the working class. Their rehab clinic will be quality; staffed by the elite in their field. That cushion allows them to do more and fail more with fewer consequences.
>>
>>28127658
What trust fund baby's are you talking too? I don't think life sucks at all and I know I have it incredibly easy. And how exactly am is parasite?
>>
>>28127658

What anime is this from

oregano constantinople
>>
>>28129301

you should know that financial stress trumps no gf, no friends, or other trivial feels by a large margin.

it's frustrating when it feels like if you can get to a point of financial security and stability, then you'll be In a position to fix the other issues in your life, and then seeing a person complaining about being a depressed neet that lives under the financial support of their parents.

if you have rich parents, you don't have to work a low wage, demeaning job, you don't have to work 40+ hours a week, you don't have to worry about random financial set backs, such as a car or computer that suddenly stops working, you don't have to worry about the financial situation regarding uni of youre in uni, you don't have to worry that one bad decision will set you back so far financially that you'll be stuck in poverty for the rest of you life like the rest of your family, you don't have to worry about how to get material goods that most tale for granted, like a bed instead of a couch, you can afford to dress nice and have a nice car and a haircut. time, material resources, and status are all in your favor if you're wealthy, all you have to do is seize these things and use them to develop skills, a network, a social life, a romantic life.

I'm probably overstating the significance of money in a person'a life, but from the perspective of a poor person, the problems of the wealthy are either trivial or the result of not utilizing what was given to them.
>>
>>28129388
nah mate i'm perma virgin

>>28129404
yep it does suck to grow up in a poor family with no chance to advance because your limited by your poor family's lack of money.

>>28129409
kill yourself
>>
>>28127658
I don't see how these people actually complain much about not getting their new shit. As long you have a roof to stay, foods an dignity. You're living like a rich kid. Consumerist of all form is a shit anyway.
>>
File: 1332663463670.jpg (62 KB, 448x480) Image search: [Google]
1332663463670.jpg
62 KB, 448x480
>>28127658
Yuppies need the guillotine. They are fucking evil scumy faggots. Selfish pricks, every single one of them.
>>
File: 1329877916049.jpg (17 KB, 298x200) Image search: [Google]
1329877916049.jpg
17 KB, 298x200
>>28127784
Fuck off you whiny brat. You can buy anything you want, go anywhere you want on vacation, and buy the best hookers. Shut your fucking mouth and get off /r9k/. You have no problems you whiny little faggot.
>>
>>28128217
Then give me you fucking money you cock-sucker. You worthless piece of shit should be made to endure poverty to see just how full of shit you are.
I will seriously show you the roeps if you give me some of your money. I have no fucking future at all.

I bet you are just trolling, however.
>>
>>28128221
>Those are literally the most vapid, selfish people imaginable. I'd kill myself if I had to join their social circle

Then go fucking kill yourself, if not for that reason than for the reason that you are a rich, selfish trust fund yuppy who has never had to work a day in his life while millions suffer beneath you.

You belong in an oven, and I would happily send you there.
>>
>>28129154
This 100%.

They are scumy devils that need to be eradicated.
>>
>>28128217
>Implying you can buy happiness

You don't honestly believe you can't buy happiness do you? You are just trying to tone down the envy and hatred that the poor feel for you. You know you have it good, go fuck on your private jet and stop attention whoring on /r9k/.
>>
>>28127658
Being filthy rich doesn't buy happiness, at most it can give you the sensation of being superior by acting like a faggot (see Dan Bilzerian) but deep inside you're just an insecure shit. What gives you a really better shot at being happy is financial stability- Not having to settle for degrading jobs, knowing you will be able to mantain your way of life, being able to afford education (a bit hard in murica), etc. The difference between being poor and middle-class is greater than the difference between being middle class and filthy rich. Also, rich people are usually fucked in the head.
>>
>>28127692
As a 32yo im getting tired of getting lumped into this mellenial group.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (93 KB, 776x467) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
93 KB, 776x467
>>28132444
Like it or not, you are a millennial.
>>
File: 1448999160197.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1448999160197.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
>>28127784
naoc
>>
File: 1333702769685.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1333702769685.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>28132390
>Being filthy rich doesn't buy happiness

Keep telling yourself this friendo.
>>
>>28127692
can confirm
>"I cry myself to sleep every night ! :DD" - Every single girl in my HS class ever
>"If you want me to write a poem about death you will think I need professional help" - Dumb stacy bitch

Okay. You think you got it rough? Why the fuck are you broadcasting your "intentions" to everyone?

Worst part is that you can't even say anything about it, or everyone turns on you like a hungry pack of wolves "Depression is serious!", "It doesn't matter if you think they're lying"
>>
>>28132640
They've done scientific studies on this. Income after $75k didn't increase happiness.
>>
theyre not parasites, theyre just wasted. they are perfectly healthy and would make excellent contributors to a labor force, if labor was needed
>>
Yeeeef yeeeeef yer a faget galvanizer shut up cause I'm comin to fuck u up this kid posted back in 08
>>
File: sponge.png (441 KB, 530x394) Image search: [Google]
sponge.png
441 KB, 530x394
>>28127658
every single millennial thinks they are owed a free life of comfort. they think working is a punishment. if you want a good life you'll have to work for it
>>
>>28133067
well I mean it is CURRENT YEAR. Why don't we have self-driving flying cars and robots taking care of everything yet?
>>
>>28127692
Every single Bernie voter.
>>
18 year old kid here, ama about the kids these days
still in high school
>>
>>28133299
why are you all such fucking faggots, holy shit
>>
File: 1457590364260.jpg (173 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1457590364260.jpg
173 KB, 640x616
>>28133067
I don't think that. I just don't see the point in working for a society that is in cultural, institutional, economic and sociological regress.

I am more than willing to work and study in say, myco-remediation or organic agriculture.
>>
>>28127784
Why the fuck are you a friendless kV? You can literally buy women and friends. You can buy all the drugs what's wrong with you?
>>
>>28133067
>work for 50 years
>die

man, sure enjoyed that good life
>>
File: 1454802107623.png (112 KB, 359x393) Image search: [Google]
1454802107623.png
112 KB, 359x393
>>28133318
Short answer: smartphones.
Any kid can now take thousands of pictures of themselves. Everyone uses websites designed around getting attention and being, literally, liked by your peers. It's a direct way to measure social standing. Girls and athletic, handsome guys get lots of likes because they're at the top of the social ladder. If you're white, ugly, beta, short, or thin, you're out of luck.
Smartphones also allow instant access to the Internet. Reddit and Tumblr are the go-to sites for basically everyone in my school, and likely in the country. Visit either one and you'll end up with internet-induced AIDS. Since everybody uses these sites, they're the equivalent of walking into a room where Chads and Stacies get megaphones and everyone tries to talk at once.
Smartphones were a mistake.
>>
>>28133507
that... actually makes a whole lot of sense
>>
>>28133507
>Smartphones
Quite one of the factor but the main reason is narcissism and the need to feel validated by their peer. Peer pressure.
>>
>>28132735
thats why the stacys at my school hated me, because I told them how it was and that they should be extremely grateful that not only were they born in a first world country, but they were wealthy among the people in this first world country.

I got suspended for a week for bullying
>>
>People ITT thinking if you have money it solves all your problems.
>>
>>28133613
>I got suspended for a week for bullying
What defines bullying nowadays? Disagreeing with someone?
>>
>>28133592
Is it? Were smartphones a symptom or a cause? Social media usage rose dramatically in the last five years, but was this because people were becoming more narcissistic or because they were more available, making expressions of narcissism much more easy to create and publish?
>>
>>28133702
>or because they were more available, making expressions of narcissism much more easy to create and publish?
Ding Ding
>>
>>28133702
it was an outlet much more than a cause.

By logic it goes like this.
Narcissism= The Greek soldier
Smartphone= The Trojan Horse.
Peer pressure = The forced regime.
>>
>>28127658
Im br(ok)en
Amrite
>>
>>28127784

Do you want to play WoW vanilla with me? I'd be fun to play with someone for a change.
>>
>>28133622
I don't need it to solve my problems.
I want it so I can hide in a hole until I die.
>>
>>28128217
>I'd rather be poor with a happy loving family than rich and alone.

posts like this really make me think i may be possessed by some demon
>>
>>28128952
>see Elliot Rodgers

he was autistic
>>
>make this thread and go to sleep
>wake up and it's still here

cool
>>
>>28127784
thanks for proving me right by basically repeating what I said in the OP
>>
>>28129301
lol retard you are so delusional you are defending shitty rich kids that don't give a fuck about you
>>
>>28129812
>umaru chan
>anime that is literally about someone leeching off their families money
>"how am I a parasite"

bait
>>
>>28133622
t. spoiled kid
>>
>>28127784
liar liar pantsu on flame
>>
File: 1420430874454.png (379 KB, 495x625) Image search: [Google]
1420430874454.png
379 KB, 495x625
>>28128307
>>28131633
>>28131662
>>28131773
Look at all these bitter shits.
>Fuck you for having money faggot!!
>Kill yourself if your sad and don't think money is all that matters in the world because that's all that matters to ME!
You get angry at this guy because he happens to have money and isn't using it in a way you see fit. You think he shouldn't have that money and got it "handed to him on a silver platter", yet you're all just projecting because in reality you wish that would happen to you.

I'm poor and you don't see me whining about wanting more money and how it would magically bring happiness and success into my life if only I were to obtain it.

People use their money however they choose to, that's up to them. It doesn't matter because at the end of the day, it's not what determines happiness.
>>
>>28137670
Because the fact they have all this resource given straight up to them and not using it is infuriating to others.
It has been seen time and time again that people born into money do not know what to do with it or even how to make it, they just don't understand the value of it because they didn't earn it and because they have don't know the importance of it, that's one less "drive" to have so they fall into debauchery and hedonistic behaviors easily without any clear progressive goals in their lives.

It is rather easy to see why they are hated so much everywhere.
>>
File: 1449590244973.gif (348 KB, 240x155) Image search: [Google]
1449590244973.gif
348 KB, 240x155
>>28127658
I'm sorry for being born into a family I had no control over. I think I'll continue hating myself though
>>
>>28137769
>that's one less "drive" to have so they fall into debauchery and hedonistic behaviors easily without any clear progressive goals in their lives.
anyone anywhere on the income scale can fall into having no real goals for their life pretty easily. Look at all the lower and middle class normies that have no real hobbies and don't seem to know or care that there's more they could do than watch TV.

If you do have goals for your life and have a bunch of stuff that you really want to do but lack the money for, more money will make you happy. If your problem is not having anything that you really want to do, having lots of money doesn't really help anything.
>>
>>28127784
give me some of it so I can live your life. I just want to sit around and shitpost and not have to work, is that so much to ask?
>>
>>28132743
>After 75k
>After "I can effectively do whatever I want" there is no increase.

No. Fuckin. Shit.
>>
>>28137670
I mean like.

I do wish it'd happen to me, but I don't disapprove of someone else livin the dream.
>>
File: Working 9-5.png (277 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
Working 9-5.png
277 KB, 720x400
It irks me when people discredit the power that sheer wealth inheritance can have over people.

I know this guy; we don't speak, but he inherits an arbitrary amount of money thanks to his rich family. I'm middle class Australian.
For relevancy, we're both basically the same character.
Him:
>Due to money, has attained an easy first job with car immediately and job position availability
>Is at my age and I heard just has to ask for condoms by note by his parents to fuck his harem; apparently almost got one girl pregnant recently.
>Wealth and stature have given him high-quality foods, healthy family standards and cosmetic products to fulfill his scene identity
>Can literally just go to dinner with girls and say 'have whatever you like, all of it!'
>The girl I heard about the pregnant thing from is his pseudo-romantic pet who adores him while he fucks other girls.
>Trashed his school chances and now has backup education available
>Berates and belittles others, gets people to do as he wants just because 'omg so hot rich and cuuuuute' (he literally tried to take my best friend away)
>Has cucked other guys and they just took it; a skinny scene kid with the fucking nerve

Me
>Handed a grocery job, always the one to be blamed even by new young kids who fuck up MY job; work my ass off, when I get a shift.
>Car is a distant goal.
>Virgin, diagnosed with 'aspergers' and in an environment where I can attract girls but due to history I'm scared of relationships; condoms I need are so expensive
>Only recently have eaten well; for years ate basic shit because of chronic tonsillitis/vomiting as a kid. Parents always low on money because shit workforce pay.
>Going to a meal with a girl would be a first
>No "pet" except my literal ones, my dogs. A warm comfort to my childhood tears.
>I can't even have a fucking morning coffee without insulting someone; best friend falling into debt, literally shaking when outside home.

I think someone else would know this too well.
>>
>>28127658
You don't know what it feels like to be wealthy?
>>
>>28137670
>how it would magically bring happiness and success into my life if only I were to obtain it.

It would, especially being a trust fund babby that doesn't have to work, simply for the freedom it gives you. When you're not working 40 hours a week for survival tokens you can dedicate so much more time to your passions, no matter what those passions are. If you're working class your passion better pay or else it's relegated to what spare hours you can get. If you're trust fund you're making ends meet by default AND you probably have plenty of spare change to throw around. It's a blessed life and they deserve all the envy they receive. If it's really so bad for them, they can fucking donate it all to charity and slum it with the rest of us, then we won't shit on them. Until then, tough luck.
>>
>>28138320
>you can dedicate so much more time to your passions, no matter what those passions are.
you're on /r9k/. I think it's safe to assume almost nobody here has passions.
>>
>>28138320
>you can dedicate so much more to your passions
See
>>28137812
None of that matters if you don't have passion in the first place.
>>
>>28127658
All the ones I know ended up getting addicted to heroin lol
Its their shitty attitude combined with growing up thinking there's no consequences and that they can do anything they want to
>>
Yeah either you get born top rich Chad or nothing. Trying if you are anything less is just pathetic. I'd rather be nothing than accept being shat on by normies.
>>
>>28133622
The more money you have the more opportunities you have.
>>
>>28138377
>>28138412

So the fuck what? As a trustie you have the option either way. It's strictly better to be a trustie because you can end up a directionless fuck in any walk of life. Only difference is trustie ends up in rehab and poor kid lands in jail/coffin.
>>
I wasnt exactly born rich, but i did inherit an amount of money just before i finished school.
It will allow me to live comfortably for a few years, at the end of which I expect to kill myself.

No amount of rage will change that or make me feel sorry for you.

You're all acting so entitled, I could do the same and compare you to 3rd worlders who actually do have it hard.
But im not bitter.
You should stop caring, it wont amount to anything.
>>
>>28138518
you remind me of those normies that come by to tell suicidal people "hey, why don't you just go out and do all sorts of wild and crazy shit? You totally can now, if you wanna die anyway! And then maybe you'll have such a great time and not be depressed anymore!"
>>
>>28138548
Yeah just keep thinking that. The lucky people try to tell us we are entitled and we won't change anything. But much can be changed.

World isn't fair, but only a cuck would accept that or really be okay with it.
>>
>>28138567
not him, but my objection to that is that most people have no ideas how to change things beyond "tell the government to take all their stuff and give it to us!"
>>
>>28138610
Point is people get succesfull not through "changing" things. They just get lucky. But they attribute their success to hard work. And then they deserve everything that happens to them.
>>
>>28138567

All i told you was that making angry posts on r9k wasnt really going to achieve anything.

The world isnt fair, just because im not delusional enough to believe it will be anything else in the near future doesnt make me anything.

>>28138625

Hard work increases your chances, by alot.
You have to buy a ticket to win the lottery, so to speak.
>>
>>28138702
>The world isnt fair, just because im not delusional enough to believe it will be anything else in the near future doesnt make me anything.
I'm just not willing to accept that. Because I don't have to. Only a cuck would. That's what lucky faggots like you would like me to do. To accept having to work hard for things that some people get easily.

>Hard work increases your chances, by alot.
>You have to buy a ticket to win the lottery, so to speak.
Yeah great analogy. Many people work hard(buy the ticket) but just very few people win the lottery. So many people just work hard all their life and get pretty much nothing. That's not fair.
>>
>>28127733
>"half-birthday"
fucking bourgeoisie
>>
>>28138725

You can call me what you like
Im not asking you to accept anything
Its just the way it is
Unless you were a bill gates or elon musk type character you arent even going to make a dent in the way the world works.
You can work hard, and make your children have the same advantage i had i guess.
But i hope you find what youre looking for.
Its nice to see someone around here with so much hope.
>>
>>28138725
Well you can buy the ticket and maybe or maybe not get something from it, or you can just sit there and be resentful and get nothing.
>>
>>28138830
>Im not asking you to accept anything. Its just the way it is
Actually that's exactly what you are doing. Just read your post.

>You can work hard, and make your children have the same advantage i had i guess.
Why should I? You didn't have to work hard. It's not fair. I'm not gonna accept it.

I just don't get it. Only argument you say is "It's how it is". But it isn't. I don't have to accept that.
>>
>>28138864
Or most likely pay for the ticket and get nothing like a cuck. While Chad gets the money for your ticket.
>>
>>28138869

I thought you meant accept it as in be ok with that, rather than believe that.

I mean I checked my bank account and I still have my money.
I guess you can check yours and maybe you will magically have what I started with now.
But i dont think thats very likely.

Go check now, and if its not the case, then can you accept it?
>>
>>28138881
I knew you'd choose option two. just as long as you're aware that that's what you're doing.
>>
>>28138901
Why should I be okay with that though? I don't see how I could.

Also no, obviously I don't have your money. Your point being?

>>28138922
Yeah because the odds just aren't in my favor. As I said, only a cuck would play a rigged game.
>>
File: 51 - TLiltI3.png (371 KB, 1594x1312) Image search: [Google]
51 - TLiltI3.png
371 KB, 1594x1312
>>28137799
Yeah I'm upper middle class and had no idea how despised I was here. I'm not 'I don't need to work' tier but I went to private school, will be helped out on first house etc. Only issue is I literally, unironically have autism. I've worked minimum wage jobs through nepotism, and as much as it sucks I'd probably go down to middle class if I could be normal.
>Just fuck poor chicks bro
Why in the fuck would I do that? Robots of all people should know that sex isn't about sex, it's about validation. I could hire a hooker every week if I cut down my spending but it wouldn't matter because it'd be missing the most important part. Besides, fuck getting alimony raped.
>>
>>28127658
I hate rich kids who think they're middle class the most.

>oh well i spend money on gucci and ferraris, because this drains into my account it means im middle class!!!
>>
Sure is nice to be paid while browsing 4chan
>>
>>28138869
nigga you dumb as hell, life's gonna move on whether or not you "accept it"
>>
>>28139267
I can't live with myself if I accept this. Give me one good reason why I should not be angry that I am getting a worse life because of (bad) luck?
>>
>>28139322
Because you quantify a worse life as one with less financial privilege? Count your blessings, you entitled shit. You're on a computer connected to the internet, that puts you so far ahead of many people in this world.

Oh, boo fucking hoo, there's someone who has more things than I do. Grow up, there's always gonna be someone with more than you. And if there isn't, you're still going to die anyways.

Fuck, angry little shits love to get hopped up and pissed things they can't change.
>>
>>28139385
>Muh privilege
>.>
Just stop
>>
>>28139437
You wanted the truth. Guess what, there is privilege in the world. That's not an inherently bad thing or an inherently good thing, its just a thing.

Tell you what, come talk to me when you're homeless, penniless, and begging people for money and food. Then you can talk
>>
>>28139437

If he had phrased it differently would you have given an intelligent response?
Youre just a typical worthless tripfag focusing on buzzwords even when he didnt use it in the same context sjws use.
>>
>tfw poor neet in failed matriarchal household
>tfw computer from 2006
>tfw 100 bucks in a jar and that's all i have
>>
>>28132390
>being rich doesnt buy happinnes

you fucking dense motherfucker.

you fucking peice of shit dense motherfucker!!!

money buys relief from stress!!!! thats the whole fucking point. thats why you have an entire generation of poeple so fucking angry right now because we dont have the fucking money. you fucking peice of shit berniefaggot.

fucking hate you holier than art thou snobs.
>>
>>28139473
>when you're homeless, penniless, and begging people for money and food
Following your logic, they're privileged too since there's people to give them stuff, so whats so special about that?
>>
>>28139497
Fine, you're now trapped in a box with no resources and will suffocate within minutes, you nitpicking cunt
>>
>>28139385
Oh boy, the starving nigger child fallacy.

>Oh, boo fucking hoo, there's someone who has more things than I do. Grow up
If it's because of luck then I'm going to be angry about that. It could have been me. But it isn't.

>Fuck, angry little shits love to get hopped up and pissed things they can't change.
Fuck lucky faggots who think I should work hard to get scraps of what they get for free.
>>
>>28139473
It's a bad thing for me. It's a good thing for you if I'm okay with it.
>>
>>28139531
>in a box
Still privileged
Unless you're literally nowhere, alone, with nothing, where you would die pretty much immediately, you still have privilege?
See how your shitty argument works?
>>
>>28139531

Hes still too priveledged because he still has a box whereas poor african starving children who are minutes away from starving still have nothing.
Infact he should be blind, quad amputee, dumb, deaf, blind and boxless
>>
>>28127784
give me some of that money and ill be your best friend. want me to dress like a grill or yiff with you ? no prob. give me a monthly income of 10k dollars or give me a one lump sump if 500k and you will find a friend in me
>>
>>28139563
You're fucking retarded. Do you seriously think thats the same thing? Nobody fucking wants bought friends, face it, you can't buy certain shit.
>>
>>28139535
All I hear is "Waaaah, I want more toys!" I work 17 hour shifts, so don't get the impression this is coming from a high horse. This is coming from someone who made the absolutely shocking revelation that life isn't fair. Whining about it isn't going to change a thing. If you can't accept it, then enjoy being miserable over something outside of your control
>>
>>28139558
fuck niggers, as the world progressed, they stayed in there shithole if continent killing each other and selling there own to slavery.

africans got what they deserved.
>>
>>28139593
>If you can't accept it, then enjoy being miserable over something outside of your control

Well if I accepted this. I would be a cuck. I would still be miserable, only this time I would be getting buttfucked by Chad. It's a very simple choice.
>>
>>28139594

Aha

But my genetic line worked hard to build up money for me to inherit

Whereas yours didnt as the world progressed, leaving you a poorfag who must work hard to survive.
E.G. you got what you deserved
>>
>>28139552
>>28139558

You have life, you start out privileged in some manner or another. Deal with it. The word actually had meaning before the SJW fucktards took it over.
>>
>>28139580
try me nigger. ill be the bestest friend that rich faggot will ever have his entire life.

i dont have sense of shame
>>
>>28137799
>>28139215
fuck outta this thread
>>
>>28139613
>having life imeans you're privileged
Thats like saying that someone take a shit in your mouth makes your privileged
>>
>>28139604
So what you're really saying is that you're going to be miserable to avoid wearing a label that YOU are imposing on yourself. You're retarded. I'm done talking with you
>>
daily reminder bernie voters are trustfund faggots
>>
>>28139630
Yep, someone shit in your mouth specifically, not in everyone's mouth, and that can be seen as a privilege. Not everyone has to agree on what constitutes a privilege
>>
>>28139649
>waahhh rich people want to give me their money
are you braindead mate?
>>
>>28127658
>people sitting around all day
>complain life is hard while doing nothing or just giving a half assed attempt at improving things

Are half the people on this board any better?
>>
>>28139637
Fine. You didn't prove me wrong though. Just let that sink in.
>>
>>28139672
So if it's a privilege for people to do things like rob you, what exactly is the whole point of talking about it?
>>
>>28127658
That nose looks retarded. Like you would look at that girl and her booger ridden nostrils would be flaring in your face
>>
>>28139686
there is a difference you nigger.

faggots on this board tried and failed so much to the point where they ask themselves whats the fucking point anymore.

trustfund berniefaggots were born with money. and they complain because everything hurts their delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>28139713
Breaking my rule of not arguing with idiots for a moment.

Why does the fact that I didn't "prove you wrong" mean anything to me? In 3 minutes I'll have lost all feelings about this conversation, and within a day I'll probably forget about it. Your attempted barb falls so far short of "hurting" me, and you seem to take a point of pride in it?

"Haha, you couldn't convince me not to be miserable! That makes me the victor!"
>>
>>28139612
that may be so.

still, my point stands. fuck niggers.
>>
>>28139749
I think its because you're to proud to admit that you were wrong and that you're just going off on some other shit to try to keep from admitting it.
Like you could just leave, but I guess that would be too similar to just acknowledging that he has a point
>>
>>28139731
There is no fucking point, that's what I'm trying to say! Some dumbass cited my comment as a "muh privilege" post, so I have been trying to say that privilege is so prevalent in this world that unless you literally don't exist, you can't talk shit.
>>
>>28139786
>implying not existing isn't a privilege
>>
>>28139785
Nigga what. His point is that life "cucked" him. With how broad of a definition that has, we can say life cucked us all. I never argued that this world was fair, I'm saying that the world doesn't need your fucking acceptance about facts.
>>
>>28139803
>act like a tard
>they explain why you're wrong
>cant just accept it
>>
>>28139749
>"Haha, you couldn't convince me not to be miserable! That makes me the victor!"
Well I don't care about feeling or not feeling miserable. I care about the truth. And if the consequence of my viewpoint is being miserable. And if I can't find any counterpoints to disprove my viewpoint, then what choice do I have?
>>
>>28139826
God this board is infested with idiots. Have you even read the posts your commenting about? Take your shitty trip somewhere else
>>
>>28139853
>muh ad hominem
>>
>>28139848
for the last time, LIFE IS NOT FAIR. The world will not change with or without your acceptance, so you can either move on or dwell in misery. Here's some other fun facts to be miserable about

You're wasting your finite life on an image board
Your body will only get worse from here on out
The odds are good that you'll live and die alone
Your happiness will always be directly influenced by your wealth, meaning that you'll spend a lot of time miserable anyways
>>
>>28139866
>muh "muh"

I've fallen for it again, I let an idiot drag me down to their level and they beat me with experience
>>
>>28139916
Literally all you did was insult me
I'm pretty sure if anyone's an idiot here, its you.
>>
>>28139931
Mhm, thats why your first response to me completely misinterpreted the point of my post. You ARE an idiot, this is not an insult, it is a fact
>>
Life sucks. life is bad period. life can always become worse, but it doesn't mean it's not bad at present. that's why everyone's complaining regardless of what they have. if you had those trust funds life would become easier but it would still suck
>>
>>28139900
Move on? Would that not mean ignoring the truth? The truth that life isn't fair?
>>
>>28139941
Maybe you should enlighten me, mr genius?
>>
>>28127658
the lack of self awareness on this board is something that should be studied in labs
>>
>>28139593
>I work 17 hour shifts

haha yeah right
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.