[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just swallow my pride and join a dating site? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Should I just swallow my pride and join a dating site? I don't want to be 4ever alone
>>
Are you alone because you have bad social skills? Or is it because even with that taken away you're still an undesirable creep? Answer this question carefully before you decide.
>>
It's kinda a waste of time unless ypu're decently attractive as well as witty with your messages, and even then you'll just be one of hundreds for a woman to choose from
>>
File: dead_inside.jpg (78 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
dead_inside.jpg
78 KB, 645x773
>>28127512
Not OP, but people assume I'm a creep because of my bad social skills. They go hand in hand
>>
>>28127512
I have terrible social skills and don't have the balls to approach a girl irl and feel more comfortable behind a screen or phone
>>
>>28127546
>>28127585
Here's the fucking thing though. If you're literally a sperglord a lot of your issues are socializing face to face. Having the internet layer can help you a lot. You can also do a lot to actually build the foundation of the relationship online so that when you actually meet you'll be way more comfortable and normal (lol normal) when you interact in person.

I've met 2 people I knew for years online and it was like having access to an entirely new fucking personality. IRL I was always super quiet and had zero socializing energy and extremely awkward in conversations to the point of cringe and self hatred but I could be around these people and yes, still be a bit of a weirdo, but for the most part be personable and somebody actually worth befriending.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.