[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should be the minimum age requirement for robots? We know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461198074408.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461198074408.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
What should be the minimum age requirement for robots? We know that robots are either born with shit genetics and disorders like autism or shaped by their surroundings through bullying and neglect. In most cases a combination of the two.

At which age can an individual consider himself a robot?
>>
>>28127453
I knew by age 17 that things were always going to be shit for me, and I was right. I'm 26 now and remain a kissless virgin to this day with no friends (I've tried but people just ditch me after a while).
>>
>>28127453
Upper teens for sure.
Like >>28128256 I realised around 17 that I was destined for the life I now have.
>>
>>28128256
>(I've tried but people just ditch me after a while).
Can looks be a factor in this?
>>
>>28128418
Nope. One word: eggman.
>>
I was robot at 5th grade
>>
>>28127453
A lot of people are gonna say somewhere in the teens but I say 21. By then you're a fully developed adult (or manchild) and you can tell if it's gonna get better or not
>>
22. Anybody younger than that needs to fuck off to /b/
>>
>>28128464
But eggman has been routinely shat on by the world and the people in it.
>>
>>28128498
>>28128504

I would say these. Somewhere in the 20+ ballpark. Very few people will bat an eyelid if you're still a virgin under 20 (even if it's 19), and most traits that drive you away from people can be chalked up to you still developing (even if it's not true, people will think it). 20+ is where you start being viewed differently.
>>
I would say late teens, probably 14+, basically once they enter High School
Mainly because you have to remember being a robot was all part of our teenage lives as well
If anything, we were way more robotic back then seeing as we had so much more forced social interaction and normies were everywhere
>>
>>28128504
t. 22 year old
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.