[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's all about faking it, isn't it robots? maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: kek.png (9 KB, 649x93) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
9 KB, 649x93
So it's all about faking it, isn't it robots?

maybe we aren't so hopeless afterall
>>
be attractive
>omg he's so confident and interesting
be unattractive
>wow he's so annoying and immature
>>
When a beta tries to act confident they'll just laugh at him and say he is a narcissist. Just look at Elliot. There is no way to win.
>>
>>28127281
>We don't give a shit about how you feel, pretend you're a completely different person to please our vaginas. Thanks.
>>
>>28127281
>we don't care about who you are but only who you pretend to be

The maintenance of a facade is an unholy process which results in the nullification of life.
Those who would have you please them in such a way will be banished from the earth.
>>
>>28127281
>tfw you'll never be neurotypical
>>
>Insecure as fuck
you can't just act confident if you talk like a faggot
>interested
I can't look interested when I look like a sociopath serial killer
>happy
What is this?
>just be yourself bro
>>
http://www.thefrisky.com/2009-12-02/10-things-guys-should-do-on-a-first-date/

top tier b8 m8
>>
File: 1454133675690.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1454133675690.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
>>28127281
>we are interested in how you portray yourself
>>
Use your non-human robot social analytical skills to force yourself to act like someone who isn't drowning in their own sweat and autism through trial and error and imitation. It's a slow process but it gets easier over time. Basically how any high functioning autism/Aspergers victim gets through life.
>>
>>28127650
This is actually making me sick to my stomach to read. Like, I want to vomit right now, preferably into the face of the shallow twat who wrote this garbage.
>>
>>28127356
He never acted confident at all.
>>
>>28127976
Yes he did.

original commenttttt
>>
>>28127650
>>28127933
What's wrong with that? 9/10 of those tips are good advice. The fuck do you speds expect?
>>
>>28127991
No, he fucking didn't. He wouldn't even talk to people. How exactly is that confident in any way, shape, or form?
>>
Social skills are like any other skill, you have to work on them and keep them sharp if you want to get better. I used to be scared to even talk over the phone or go through a grocery store line that had a cute cashier, then I got my first job where I was forced to be social every day. It fucking sucked at first but I got through it, now I can hang with any normies and pretty much any social setting and hold my own.
>>
>>28128076
He manned up and said hi to one and she wouldn't even respond. He did everthing he could.
>>
>>28127650

>Women are strange, exotic, intuitive creatures,

Most of her advice wasn't that outlandish, pretty much what you'd read pre-sjw era too. But how narcissistic do you have to be to call yourself exotic unironically?
>>
>>28128100
>He said hi once
Oh wow, that's confidence alright. Balls of steel on him, no question.
>>
>>28127976

>Trying to push a bitch off a balcony
>Not confident

Come on, tell me you think you are confident you could get away with it. I bet you couldn't even pull of a mass shooting. Elliot was confident as fuck obviously.
>>
>>28127281
>Literally advising people to live a lie in order to attract a partner
It's like she wants people to kill themselves.
>>
>>28128055
It's not so much the tips as in the attitude and tone it was written with which makes the woman sound so painfully self centered and expecting all the effort to be on the part of the man while she judges everything in a bitchy, skittish way.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.