[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spent the night on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>be pharmacy student with straight A and high potention and bright future
>some major event happens,start failing class, i become extremely depressed and i want to takw tine off but bitchy wants me to continue,she doesnt allow me to take time kff
>following year i fail everything, "drop out" (gonna get kicked out)

Ive been a depressed "NEET" who didnt even go to his finals,cant do shit

Yesterday my mom decided she wanted some drama so she picked something trivial ("You didnt finish your meal,you take life and food for granted!"and escalated from there into calling me a loser and a failure in life and she kept on escalating nonstop

I snapped, went to my room,tried to hang myself in my closet . i was almost done with the set up with the rope around my neck and shit. Meanwhile my mom kept insulting me for becoming such a depressed loser , i smile and tell myself that this is all going to be over soon

She eventually opens the door so she can insult me in front of my face,she doesnt see me in the room so she opens the closet and finds me there.

She calls 911, trip to the hospital, night on suicide watch
>>
Psychiatrist consults me zunderstqnd thew whole situation and give me a medical paper to cancel the semeste and tells me to not lose faith because i'm just a good student that went through a really tough time. I doubt itll work but i got nothing to lose.
>>
>>28127232

Hang in there senpai <3
>>
>>28127232
if the major event was a breakup you've gotta leave
>>28127317
/thread
>>
>>28127232

What was the major event?
>>
your mother sounds like a lovely woman

I get the feeling she just wanted you out of the house, she probably doesn't really care that you tried to kill yourself, she just doesn't want to be the mother of the kid who killed himself
>>
>>28127362
1 year of major sickness similiar to neurological disease/brain tumor. We couldnt find what was going on or what the cause was,it was a living heel that fuck me up badly

Went from 100 to -50 real quick
>>
>>28127232
>>be pharmacy student with straight A and high potention and bright future
>>POTENTION

why you lying nigga? We all know you were a D student sociology major
>>
>>28127232
Sorry to hear that Anon. How did your mom react afterwards?
>>
>>28127703
Are you mentally disabled, "nigga". OP is not a native English speaker.
>>
LMAO OP ON SUICIDE WATCH
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.