[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at the dermatologist right now and I'm gonna ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 507x540
I'm at the dermatologist right now and I'm gonna ask to be put on Accutane. What am I in for acne bros?
>>
>>28126896
I think you run the risk of liver damage.

Trading what may be a temporary problem for a permanent one isn't a smart move.

See what the doc says about the severity of your acne.
>>
>>28126896
Depression is a side effect so if you already have depression/ are sad on a regular basis be careful family.

Also there is a risk to liver and kidneys but if you eat healthy and drink a lot of water you should be ok. You just can't drink alcohol or do any drugs that would strain your organs; the combined pressure may be deadly.

If there is another option, try it, but accutane has been quite successful in many people I know as well as myself.
>>
>>28126896
Accutane worked for me. The only lasting side effect I have is dry mouth.
>>
It gave me very dry lips other than that it pretty much worked. As for the depression thing, I couldn't tell the difference.
>>
>>28126896

DON'T DO IT I GOT INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE FROM THAT POISON THEY HAD TO REMOVE MY FUCKING COLON NOW SHIT COMES OUT MY ABDOMEN INTO DISPOSABLE BAGS I HAVE TO TAPE ON OVER THE PIECE OF INTESTINE PULLED THROUGH MY SKIN AND I STILL HAVE FUCKING ACNE DON'T DO IT
>>
>>28127114
Liver damage isn't permanent
>>
OP
I started drinking it about a 6 days ago. So far, the only side effects are dry eyes, dry lips, and photofobia.
It's not that bad.
>>
>>28127569
Are you for real family?
>>
>>28129074

It's for real:

https://www.drugwatch.com/accutane/crohns-disease.php

Enjoy having a shitbag for the rest of your life after you start shitting large quantities of blood uncontrollably in a year or so.
>>
>>28126896
Hey I actually took this drug last year for about 6~8 months! The side effects are pretty mild and it came down to having to use sunscreen all the time and having chapstick on me 24/7. I talked to my derm and he said he must have given this medication out to over 10,000 people and he can count the serious side effect cases on 1 hand...with only one person having even mild colon problems. Now a year later my skin is smooth as shit and any acne that comes now is so small it's laughable. Amazing medication worth every penny!
>>
>>28129631

>t. pharma shill

How much do you get paid to post here?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.