[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up, 11:20 AM. >Phone in hand, cancelled alarm, class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 3577c7cd49[1].jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
3577c7cd49[1].jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>Wake up, 11:20 AM.
>Phone in hand, cancelled alarm, class started an hour ago.
>Go to grocery store, stop by the cafe there for delicious $2 pizza.
>Clerk: "Enjoy!"
>Me: "You too! *under breath* ... Damn it. *under breath*"
>Exit store.
>Greeter / Loss Prevention: "Have a nice day!"
>Me: "You too -- wait, no. I mean... Wait, yeah, you too. Sorry."
>Me, under breath but loud enough for the person behind me to probably hear me: Kill me, kill me, kill me.
>Make it to car, feel around pockets for keys, they're not there.
>Have to run inside, go past greeter, keys are at loss prevention, I left them at self checkout.
>Go back to car, step in hot gum that I'd spat out beside my car before walking in.
>Crawl into passenger door because I parked too close to another car.
How was your Monday, /r9k/?
>>
Skipped uni class once again because of how bad my social anxiety has gotten.
>>
I'm talking to a beautiful girl
>>
File: image.jpg (637 KB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
637 KB, 1728x2304
Taught art to loads of mentally handicapped people, glad to be done, go sit and draw, there's some event for even more mentals where I sat, could do without it by that point.
>>
>woke up at around 11 am feeling like shit but that's nothing new
>was gonna go sailing but the wind was gusting pretty hard and I wasn't feeling it
>spend my whole day watching southpark and funposting
>bored as shit so obviously I start craving some sort of substance
>decided to stop being a lazy asshole and putter down to the corner shop for a bottle of jim beam so I can sleep tonight

Other than that pretty good
>>
>>28126604
I was about to feel sympathy for you until I read that you spit your gum on the ground. Dumb bitch, I hate people like you.
>>
File: starlight Gondola.png (545 KB, 599x805) Image search: [Google]
starlight Gondola.png
545 KB, 599x805
>>28127267
Got home and painted some memes.
>>
>woke up on tile floor
>right hand is completely numb from cushioning hip
>hip bruised anyway
>smash a baby roach on the ground near me
>get up drink tap water eat some old trail mix
>try to take a shit but can't
>lay under ac vent while smoking
>hot in the bathroom so take a sweaty shit
>play violin to reggae
Not bad, at least I got to sleep where it's air conditioned
>>
File: moonlight gondola.png (266 KB, 525x701) Image search: [Google]
moonlight gondola.png
266 KB, 525x701
>>28127303
orijinul
>>
>>28126604
Been shitposting at work for 6 hours senpai I'm super bored.

The drive here is great since its twisty shitty roads for 45minutes and I see how fast I can take corners.
>tfw the back slides out just a little
Feels good man.

Gonna go take a walk in a few minutes then bust out the red letter media Masters of the Universe (1987) commentary on my lappy.

Not looking forward to running when I get home, it's windy and shitty out. Might skip it until weather clears.
>>
>>28126604

Nice story man. That sucks, but was still entertaining to read. Could be in a movie I think.

My Monday: I am currently unemployed and the last few days I have been watching Gurren Lagann and reading A Game of Thrones between lifting weights and bodyweight exercises. But today I have been pretty tired and wasn't really feeling up to doing much. Unfortunately kind of fucked up the healthy eating I have been doing and have eaten 4 slices of pizza today. Shaved my head, submitted one job application for a crappy Security Guard position that pays $9/hr because I need a job. Plan to submit more tomorrow and get back to lifting weights. I have completed a pre-pharmacy program but didn't get accepted to the only university I applied to. Now I'm unsure what I will do for a career, I'm thinking: apply for Police Officer or Corrections Officer jobs, probably pharmacy school again if I can find work as a tech first, a Nursing Program after I take that test. I don't really want to be a nurse but the $30/hr is not bad and I wouldn't mind being a school nurse if I could find a position. Obviously on 4chan wasting my time right now but I bet I will log off soon. Probably pretty soon tonight I will do some situps and these sad exercises I have been doing to try to build up strength for pull ups while I read some more Game of Thrones.
>>
>>28126604
skipped two classes today because im too depressed to do homework and ashamed to show my face in class because i dont do homework

but yeah all in all ok i guess
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.