[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>haven't pooped in 6 days god help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1421869669793.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1421869669793.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
>haven't pooped in 6 days
god help me
>>
>>28126586

Have you tried it yet?
Also the usual - water, going for walks.
>>
>>28126623
i can squeeze out a few droppings but they look like berries and it doesn't feel right
i've been drinking water
i'm a good person i don't deserve this
>>
At this point I would go buy an enema before you get a serious blockage problem.
>>
you're gonna have a newborn sized shit
>>
laxatives
a
>>
Drink coffee and smoke cigarettes. Also chewing gum. All mild laxatives
>>
>>28126586
Drink prune juice
>>
eat plums they work for me
>>
Drink a glass of vegetable oil
>>
File: 1451615992637.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1451615992637.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>28126586
go get some ex lax or some shit
pic related, its your ass if you dont get some medicine quick
>>
does you stomach ache ?
>>
I didn't shit for 5 days and ended up with diaria and vomiting.
>>
>>28127049
holy fuck how can a dog vomit that much
>>
>>28127090
IF IT DOESNT POOP IT COMES OUT THE OTHER END
HURRY OP YOU GOTTA GET SOME EX LAX
>>
>>28126586
Happened to me once when I was on a mission trip, it'll come out eventually
>>
Drink some prune juice. Damn near dangerous to go that long without pooping.
>>
i took milk of magnesia
i'm going to go drink some water and pray for darkness
>>
prune juice, smoke some cigs, eat a bran muffin,
>>
>>28126815

Sometimes it helps to visualize shitting.
Image you're in the bathroom, pulling down your pants etc. getting ready to drop the bass.
Image the nice effortless feeling of poop sliding smoothly out of your asshole, with barely pressure on your part.
Splash! You hear the sound of a rock falling into a lake from 100 miles above.
>>
File: 1461023295928.jpg (20 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1461023295928.jpg
20 KB, 512x384
>>28127120
THATS SHORT FOR EXTREME LAXITIVE
>>
I'm in the same trouble.

But it's been like that for a months, my diet has a large percentage of veggies, some coffee, all kinds of meat but I don't eat much of anything.

I'd like more than anything in the world to sit on the toilet and take a normal dump. It's weird to walk the streets not remembering how it feels to poop. I guess the always clean underwear isn't that bad.
>>
Your only hope might be Dulcolax at this point. It's too late for a gentle stool softener. You will shit torrents of diarrhea but at least it will clear your system.
>>
>>28126586
coffee will make you shit immediately, specially if you smoke a cig right after. make sure to make it extra dark, slap some creamer in it if you want.
>>
>>28127180
also it could be something your body is missing.

i have started taking 1 a day biotin-d vitamin pills, and i noticed a huge amount of improvement in many things, shitting be 1 of them.
>>
Ask someone you're comfortable around if he/she can fold you in half (legs to face) it hurts like hell but it worked for me a couple of times. Also take laxatives
>>
>>28126586

Heroin addicts use apple corers to break up the impacted stool when they've been on a binge.
>>
>>28128526
You mean they actually put a sharp piece of metal like that up their ass? Well, they're already putting needles in their skin, so why not?
>>
>>28126586
That picture bothers me because the clavicle is clearly still present, and all the artist did was blank out the face and draw a line through the middle of the chin to give the illusion that the head is behind the neck from this perspective. Absolutely disgusting and lazy.
>>
>>28126586
>why I give myself daily enemas
>>
File: NoPoop.png (1 MB, 1545x7421) Image search: [Google]
NoPoop.png
1 MB, 1545x7421
>>28126586
>>28127170
So NoPoop is going great for y'all, huh? Enjoying the high test levels yet?

My go to is dried apricots. Buy two packs of them and you will shit by the end of the day
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.