[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot chat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9
File: 1452128864890.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452128864890.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
https://discord.gg/0skizhuqfOj56qEX

hop in my dudes
>>
File: sloth.gif (1 MB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
sloth.gif
1 MB, 245x184
Filled with normies who dont have trips
>>
>>28126416
bampu rampu ur trampu
>>
File: 1458272671021.jpg (562 KB, 2000x1360) Image search: [Google]
1458272671021.jpg
562 KB, 2000x1360
pumb :DDDD
>>
File: 1437836072801.jpg (94 KB, 908x857) Image search: [Google]
1437836072801.jpg
94 KB, 908x857
bump the chump
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (38 KB, 458x440) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
38 KB, 458x440
>>28126416
GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT GET OUT OF MY DISCORDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>28126510
That is seriously a fucking cool hairstyle.
>>
give that big ass trump a bump
>>
File: 1425519992596.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1425519992596.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>28126463
Every day.
Every single day I wake up, barely having the strength to crawl out of bed, God forbid I feed myself, I'd rather starve than suffer this again. But it continues to happen. No matter what thread it just keeps happening, the same person. I know exactly who you are, and I know your exact patterns, surely as you know mine. Every day I cannot hide and I cannot eradicate the world from this FUCKING SLOTHPOSTER. With ever passing minute I know he sits there, strategically selecting his image from his vast array of SLOTHS, like the absolute fucking cunt that he is, ensuring that no matter what image his warped and twisted self chose will follow the same patter, it will be a STUPID FUCKING DUMB SLOTH, that does NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. I understand janitors do it for free. They are shit, in fact, it is likely a janitor that is the infamous 'slothposter' because I'm not sure who can simultaneously be this terrible of a human being while autistically ensuring that sloths continue to get posted. But where are the mods? Where is the admin? Why have none of them responded to my emails? Are they posting stupid sloths as well? Are they inept slothposters? I pray every day to every God I know that your souls burn in the lowest layers of hell, surrounded by that you hold dear, sloths, burning in hot oil, or on fire, or whatever is truly down there, malebranche ruining away your soul, though we both know slothposters have none. Every fucking day, you ruin my life, little by little, sloth by sloth, but I swear to God slothposter(s), I will have my revenge, and if I don't, by some cosmic miracle, the afterlife will surely punish your misdeeds.
>>
For what purpose? I went on there before and it seemed like any other useless way of chatting? Are shills doing these threads?
>>
File: rarest.png (102 KB, 510x737) Image search: [Google]
rarest.png
102 KB, 510x737
>>28127250
dont join its full of normies bullies and cancer unless youre a girl then u can join ebin
>>
Bumpable?
>>
>>28126839
I really thought all of the friends to us. While I continue to have it praise most of you, please enjoy There are many under. In r9k, my only I get the daily social interaction of when I was in here.
So I am looking forward to the things that have been followed by chat, but I think I'm pathetic, you will wake up. I really have the things, it is it is I is is you, it is the content that you know it's that it is a silly or strange, and you enter what you are thinking.
I you have a humor that you you always it will be able to understand what you think you are, he is, since it is possible to accommodate, at least I am, look at some of the value of the joke shitposts , is my sense of everyone.
I you I orbiter is it only of it did not know the chat der Rukoto that are shitting is believed to be able to see me. I'm sorry. I stupid feeling.
So that you can abandon the PM only to discord, if you want to be friends, it is everyone is purely user name my you in my Skype. When I thought that made it for me, I'm all of the gravy, one-third of the community, there is this.
Please and I can not be the child of copypasta kill sacred fuck shit bitch.
>>
>>28128435
what did I just read my dude
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.