[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we please talk? I can't sleep and I dont feel so good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 14616214723951836996465.jpg (541 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
14616214723951836996465.jpg
541 KB, 2560x1440
can we please talk?
I can't sleep and I dont feel so good
>>
>>28126129
What do you want to talk about anon?
>>
>>28126175
I dont know. what do you usually talk about?
>>
>>28126129
Whats troubling you?
>>
>>28126129
I do this and it doesn't help. Just go to sleep.

Good night.
>>
how do i escape the neet life
every day is empty
>>
>>28126207
I wish I knew. but I feel a little bit better knowing im not ignored

>>28126212
Im not rrying to fall asleep. I already know tgats not possible anymore

>>28126239
I hate this
>>
>>28126129
Hope you feel better anon.
>maybe making a trip will makes you feel better
Why do you feel bad anyway?
>>
>>28126239
Try a hobby that you are comfy with and slowly make it social to the point where you might feel confident enough to jobhunt?
>>
>>28126279
A trip where to? I dont want to go anywhere
>>
>>28126272
We are pretty much in the same bout. Cant really do much but talk and emphasize on this board. Sendind you happy thoughts anon. Hope your day will be better tomorrow
>>
>>28126320
I meant
>be a tripfag
Everybody's doing it family! It's not like you never smoked weed :^)
>>
>>28126331
everyday is the same. I feel nothing but uncomfortable all the time.
Its driving me crazy, oddly I havent had some kind of breakdown or went absolutely mental yet.
still doesnt take away my discomfort, I wish I could just sleep for a very long time.

>>28126359
sorry, im not in the mood for memes right now
>>
>>28126411
Same. Im still in school and my holidays are spent 80 percent laying in bed just waking up and going back to sleep. I wanna escape this but im scared of death. Do you see a therapist?
>>
>>28126411
Try to hold the lines. I lost it and it resulted in therapy sessions and losing friends along with the deepest paranoia
>>
>>28126517
funny you mention the school thing. I just started a 2 week break after a week of forced school.
they forced me a contract to be on time all the time because I didnt go to class the past 3 months, I dont think I can do this and am afraid I will get kicked out and go to jail for not being able to pay the fine.

>Do you see a therapist?
no, and I dont want to. not here atleast.

>>28126557
I kinda want to lose it and not give a fuck anymore. like go absolutly ballistic, full retard.
Its not like I will lose any friends. I dont have them anyways.
>>
please dont leave me alone
i dont want this
>>
please ,someone talk to me
i beg you
>>
listen to some ASMR vids, your life is probably too fucked to be able to resolve in one sleepless night (if ever) so you might as well ignore it for now and geta good night's sleep so you can think about it more clearly tomorrow.
>>
>>28127050
i have no ideaa
>>
>>28127050
Not OP but by the time I wake up I'm too tired to care about pondering over how to salvage my shit life, and the day is over too quickly for me to do anything I do think of.
I only ever feel motivated to put any effort in to fixing my shit after a long, empty day of utter boredom and vague dread of the future.
>>
>>28127297
iv cant even do that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.