[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a girl a slut to you? Obviously, not every single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1461509327516.jpg (72 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1461509327516.jpg
72 KB, 466x700
What makes a girl a slut to you? Obviously, not every single girl is a slut, and everyone has some standard of sexual history or behavior that they judge women by. What does a girl have to do to cross into the territory of being a whore?

Not trolling here, being completely serious.
>>
> Obviously, not every single girl is
>Not trolling here
Hmmm
>>
one who fucks a guy without being committed to him
>>
>>28126059

if a bitch got titties like that
>>
A vagoo
>>
>>28126059
Someone who has sex outside of marriage
>>
Every girl is a slut even your mother or sister , you just don't want to accept it
>>
i dont give a shit about sluts
golddigging whores though, they can all die in a fire
and thats 99% of female population
>>
>>28126059
An actual slut is just a polygamous woman who violates exclusive monogamy.

I'd call a woman a slut for performing degrading sex acts, but that's really just to humiliate her and get my rocks off.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
All women are sluts desu.
>>
>>28126083
>I'm a troll for not thinking that literally half the world's population are sluts
>>
>>28126230
So what if they make up half the population? How does that stop them from being sluts
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x650
>>28126230
A large proportion of boys are also sluts.
>>
>>28126321
There's no way you can generalize that many people
>>
>>28126344
>don't know if i want to stick my cock in the traps mouth or suck his
Wtf am i becoming
>>
>>28126385
Why not? That's what generalizing is all about
>>
>>28126059

>What makes a girl a slut

Why stop at me when you just answered the universal question.
>>
Any woman that has sex outside of a really committed relationship. This includes guys too.

Any woman that uses dating apps and sites is an automatic slut.
>>
>>28126484
which makes it an inherently flawed way of thinking
>>
>>28126414
personally I'd rather just be the trap
>>
I don't care about a girl's past. A slut is someone that is not able to be loyal, that is always in need for attention fron others (sexually or flirtaciously).
>>
Having sex outside of a committed monogamous relationship.
>>
>>28126059
If she's had pre-marital sex she's a slut
If she's had sex of any kind at get the fuck off my board normalfag
>>
>>28126168
What does it mean when people have an image saved as "image.jpg"? Do you only have one picture on your pc or are you deleting them after they are posted, or, or, or?
>>
I don't have a problem with girls who really enjoy sex. The kind of woman who only sleeps with a man to take advantage of him is the slut in my eyes.
>>
A woman is a slut if she:

>Sleeps with men who are taken (homewrecking)
>Has one night stands often
>Sleeps with inappropriate men like very old or very young
>Sleeps with men for degenerate reasons like to get a ride somewhere or because they have drugs
>Never has a boyfriend but boasts an active and healthy sex life
>Posts on social media about sexual topics in a crude way eg. an image about how real men eat woman out while they are on their period, or something like that, or that could just be being unclassy

I could go on.
>>
>>28126739
I save every image as image.jpg but put it in a separate folder.
>>
>>28126821
Sums it up pretty damn well.
>>
>>28126876
>>28126821
Nope
Only this is correct >>28126702
>>
>>28126561
And why is that?
Bloxx
>>
>>28126739
I think that's how iphones name images when they are posted
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.