[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/smoke weed everyday/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: 0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
Who else /smoke weed everyday/ here?
Give me a reason why a robot shouldn't smoke weed. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>28125760
>its not the pepe with the visuals once you click on it.

And ofcourse you smoke weed everyday. How else can you bare being alone 24/7/52?
>>
I used to for two years.
Wasted all my money on it and got addicted(inb4) so i spend every single day of my life trying to get another 10 bucks so i could get my fix and feel normal and like i did something that day.
i was a wreck.
I'm glad i gave it up along with cigarettes and live a healthy life now.

Stoners fucking disgust me.
>>
If I don't have any papers can I just tear a page out of a book or roll up some news paper or something and smoke that?
>>
>>28125875
how the fuck do you not have papers? they cost like $2 where I live.
>>
>>28125875
See? This is what i mean. Stoners are fucking degenerates
>>
>>28125823
addicted to weed? also, weed is pretty cheap.
>>
>>28125760
gives me anxiety desu
>>
>>28125875
Hot knife it nigger

Also weed is the opiate of mediocres and Buddha does not approve
>>
>>28125823
so, what if i'm not a loser and i can easily afford to smoke every day without struggling to collect enough to get a dime sack?
>>
I smoke sour deisel erryday and only spend $35/week on it.
>>
Weed is not good enough, damn it.
>>
Reasons to not smoke would be an upcoming drug test or a tolerance break. There aren't many reasons to not smoke. Weed is a wellness drug with no physical dependence.
>>
File: 1460596296603.jpg (55 KB, 503x653) Image search: [Google]
1460596296603.jpg
55 KB, 503x653
>>28125798
>And ofcourse you smoke weed everyday. How else can you bare being alone 24/7/52?

Literally this holy shit if weed didn't put my depression to sleep I'd be miserable.
>>
>>28126420
>tfw not in a legalized state so every guy just sells "fire", "gas", "kush", "loud", or "reg"
>all i want to do is smoke different strains
>not sure if i've ever even had a sativa

Kill me.
>>
>>28125914
Too lazy to go to the store

I live somewhere kind of out of the way
>>
>>28126762
Ever think that maybe your "solution" is part of the problem?
>>
I took a 2 month long T break, and when I smoked again I still didn't get high like I used to when I first starting smoking.
>>
>>28126856
I mean, nah. I've been depressed since I was 13, anti-depressants (Setraline) came same day as the diagnosis and I've been on them ever since. I'm 21 now about eight months ago I started Bupropion. Nothing ever really stopped the depression except marijuana. It's the only door I have into a pseudo-normal life.
>>
File: smutna rzaba zerka na ciebie.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
smutna rzaba zerka na ciebie.png
108 KB, 400x381
How the fuck, true robot would be able to buy weed?
You need to have some connections to it and go outside.
inb4 darknet, weed have strong smell so is risky to order through mail
>>
>>28126973
I have no friends and no social skills at all. I spend like all my free time either on the computer/working. I have found many hookups and one solid dealer on here. Use state threads, meetup threads, /b/ threads (weed and state threads), and skype threads. Don't give your real name and always meet somewhere like in front of a Kmart or some shit.
>>
>>28126973
Most people are cyborgs, not true robots. It's easy for us cyborgs cause we still know a couple people from school/uni and weed dealers are chill as fuck, they don't care if you're awkward and shit
>>
>>28126964
If you've been on mind altering drugs since you were 13 how do you even know if you're still naturally depressed or just had a rough patch
>>
>>28127098
Yeah because you're just a walking wallett to them idiot, they're chill as fuck as long as you buy at the price they want
>>
>>28126973
you find seller with good stealth, no problems
>>
>>28127213

And that's okay. That's what a buyer-dealer relationship should be like. Civil and chill on both parts, but with the unspoken knowledge that you're not friends and never will be.
>>
>>28127322
I'm glad you like spending time around someone who would just as soon murder you as give you a handshake
>>
File: 1459073018103.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1459073018103.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>28127353
>being such a pussy
neck your self asap cunt
>>
>>28127445
You're the pussy, you've never been robbed at gunpoint
Just wait till something like that happens and you'll see what kind of horror your innocent little "high" generates
If you want to smoke that "natural" plant that was genetically engineered under multi-million dollar projects move to the place that legalizes it, or bife your time with something else until you can enjoy the habit without funding murderers and thieves
Except you won't because you'll tell yourself it's not addictive (and neither is that dab oil bro it's natural 50 a g) and keep unraveling your mind with a psychoactive substance you don't need at all (because something you do everyday and think about constantly is something you "don't need")
>>
It's just a drug so it has upsides and downsides.
I've been a heavy smoker for 3 years and the best\worst part of it is that my memory of when what happened is really fucked up.
Ok, it might have to do with my excessive use of alcohol and doing too much speed and md from time to time too.
>>
>>28127602
nah you are a soft as fuck beta
>>
>>28125760
Um it requires me to talk to someone to get it
fuck outta here
>>
ONLY NORMIES SMOKE WEED FUCK OFF REEEEEEE
>>
File: 1459642037229.png (109 KB, 291x332) Image search: [Google]
1459642037229.png
109 KB, 291x332
>>28127717
He says, as he posts on r9k
>>
File: Dr.Shekelstein.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Shekelstein.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>28127188
shh, don't tell the goyim the truth
>>
>>28127353
What the fuck? Most dealers are just normal people making some side cash unless they're growing/moving huge amounts. My people have been some teenage boys, a waitress, and my current is just some dude who does it on the side. You sound like you've never bought drugs before in your life or only buy from dudes in the ghetto. If you're a middle class white person chances are your weed dealer isn't gonna murder you.
>>
smoked weed every day from 18-23, took me 5 years to realize that weed everyday is the fastest way to waste the best years of your life

go ahead, keep smoking, its not ineherently dangerous for you, but by the time you get to the point where it loses its magic and you don't enjoy it anymore, you will be in your mid 20s wondering where the time went, with nothing to show for it

weed is akin to mental masturbation

you masturbate every day, for days on end, and your dick doesn't work right

same thing with weed

anyway it doesn't matter that I'm telling you this, its something you figure out on your own at some point in life

god speed brother
>>
Its not really addictive at all, when you quit from smoking every day for about a week or 2 you're going to have trouble sleeping and eating but its not bad. Benzo w/d is what I really had a problem with. Honestly after like 6 months of heavy smoking it felt really good to stop cold turkey and clear/sharpen my mind for a bit.
>>
Stoned bot checking in.
I pity you robots out there who have to deal with dealers and normies to get your medicine. Medical marijuana is keeping me alive.
>>
>>28127887
22 and I realized this years ago but I'm fullblown addicted. I suffer from Raynaud's syndrome, which is triggered by stress. My efforts to quit trigger it so bad I cave every single time.
Smoking weed every day for so long you can hardly tell being sober from being stoned is shite way to live.
>>
>>28127906
I live in a medical state but I'm too paranoid to get my card. Dispensaries are always getting closed around me and the laws change so rapidly. I had some wax and just a couple weeks ago it's now A SCHEDULE 1 DRUG, what the fuck! I smoked it all and hid the container, not buying that shit anytime soon.
>>
>>28127966
>Raynaud's syndrome

So when you get stressed out your hands lose blood circulation? That is shitty anon.

Nothing wrong with using oil based topicals, edibles, or smoking every once in awhile if needed, but doing it every day or even every other day for an extended period of time is unhealthy, period

low tolerance is the best tolerance. I used to have friends that would need multiple bowls, or multiple hits of oil to even get high, and they would keep doing it. Motherfuckers need to realize what you get off that first hit is what you get, and doing any more isn't going to get you any higher.
>>
>>28127717
you're a retarded ass piece of shit
>>
>>28126855
Make a bottle bowl

All you need is foil
A plastic bottle
And something to poke a hole
>>
>>28125760
I smoke weed almost every day, have to take days off for school and work sometimes. Also I take t breaks occasionally. Wish it was legal in my state, it's the best
>>
>>28126964
Out of curiousity, were you abused or from a violent household/bullied? What else makes a 13 year old depressed.
>>
>>28125823
People that smoke pot disgust you because you had no self-control when you smoked pot?
>>
>>28127353
>>28127843
This, most dealers just buy a zip and sell what they don't smoke themselves to break even.
>>
>>28127098
hit the nail on the head with this
>>
>>28126973
Do what I did and just happen to live in a state that legalizes it.
>>
>>28127887
>weed everyday is the fastest way to waste the best years of your life
I'm always a little conflicted about this. Am I really wasting my life by enjoying this time where I have few responsibilities by hanging out and having fun with my friends? Would my time be better spend improving myself professionally or in some other way? It really depends on how you define better, it's different for everyone.
>>
>>28129401
>stoners
do u even know what stoner is?
>>
>>28127353
>weed dealer
>will murder you

hahah what the fuck
>>
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

How far away do you think weed smoke can be smelt? Would next door smell it? The whole street?
>>
>>28129596
>Would my time be better spend improving myself professionally or in some other way?
obviously yes. but you can do both; everything in moderation
>>
>>28127602
fucking kek the man child can't even discuss buying weed without spewing retarded shit

> If you want to smoke that "natural" plant that was genetically engineered under multi-million dollar projects

genetically engineered =/= artificially selected for favorable traits (relaxation, stimulation, etc)

weed is natural unless you're buying k2, which is by no means the same as weed and only absolute retards smoke k2.

>Except you won't because you'll tell yourself it's not addictive (and neither is that dab oil bro it's natural 50 a g) and keep unraveling your mind with a psychoactive substance you don't need at all (because something you do everyday and think about constantly is something you "don't need")

1) weed doesn't have a physical dependence like heroin or painkillers or some other shit (you could prob have a mental dependence type thing I've never seen it but it effects everyone differently)

2) dabs =/= weed

3) of course you don't need weed but if you think it's fun you're gonna do it, you don't need to get drunk, you don't need to eat tendies. people do it because they like it and there's few if any consequences

4) like I said earlier it effects anyone differently but ive never met anyone who "thinks about it constantly". in reality it's not like someone just sits by when they're sober thinking "fuck man I gotta get my fix man where's the weed man". that's a methhead/hardcore drug user mentality which isn't present in any stoner I've ever known

tl;dr you're a retarded faggot
>>
>>28128795
nah desu do not do this you're basically smoking the tin foil. water bottle bongs are shit. just drive your lazy ass to the store and buy some papers or something
>>
>>28129700
if u smoke it in ur house with the windows open ur neighbor may smell it, if u chill and hotbox a room or something the smell usually will just stay in the house. if u want to avoid that smoke on a porch or something where it's constantly aired out and the smell won't last on a porch longer than 10 mins and less if it's windy
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.