[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking down hallway (18 yr old senior) >Stacy comes up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1170x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1170x923
>walking down hallway (18 yr old senior)
>Stacy comes up to me
>hey anon do you wanna go to prom with me
>huh? O-oh, uh sure
>she squeals and walks off
This is bullshit right, the fucking roastie cunt is plotting something isn't she?
What do /r9k/, what if they drop pig's blood on me?
>>
>>28125543
more info needed

are you a true robot? no friends, social outcast etc? has she ever shown any interest in you before? is it even plausible that she could be into you?
>>
>>28125705
Yes, hell I don't even talk unless I'm forced to
She's smiled a few times but that's it I guess
No way, I'm literally deformed, only my mum could like me
>>
>>28125784
ok, so what is she like? is she a 10/10 plastic stacey? does she hang around with chad and his bros? does she have any kind of history of being mean to people?
>>
>>28125884
8/10 1-dimensional Stacy who hangs around niggers all day, pretty sure she takes tyrone's dick on the daily
She's relatively nice to people though
>>
File: 1447983269468.jpg (676 KB, 2313x1300) Image search: [Google]
1447983269468.jpg
676 KB, 2313x1300
>>28125543
They drop pigs blood on you, add some of their blood to the mix.
Kill them. Seriously. Nobody will suspect it
Not even kidding. They deserve it
leave none alive. Imagine how they will feel as they die in pools of each others blood, when being themselves did not work.
And If she really asked you out, kill her anyway. Fuck it all, right?
>>
>>28125967
ok well I can give you my opinion, do with it what you will. bear in mind that i don't claim to be an expert on women (obv, i'm on r9k) but i'm not a kv either.

it seems pretty unlikely to me that she's pulling some kind of prank. if she had a history of doing bitchy things like this or if you're regularly getting bullied/pranked by chads then it would make sense, but to just do this out of the blue? doesn't really seem likely.

having said that, it doesn't mean that nothing can go wrong. if she's a bimbo there's every chance she'll change her mind or get asked by some normie and decide to bail on you. if you're interested in following it up, i'd recommend finding her alone and saying something like "hey if we're going to prom together, can I get your number so we can discuss plans/times etc?" you can probably judge from her response to this if she's sincere about going with you.
>>
>>28125967
Not him but it has to be a trap. I'm not sure how petty people are, I haven't interacted with a lot, but this seems like a setup. Ask her what the plan is, will there be pickup? Is she going to get a driver? Where will you be dropped off? Is she inviting you somewhere other than the prom area? Look for signs anon, be safe. Prom isn't a big deal anyways, if this is some random Stacy, the dancing and such won't mean much, no point in going if you have no one there they you know.
maybe stand her up, if she is a roastie, abandon her, rub salt in her impute defiled axe wound
>>
Just go to prom with her and try to have a good time.
>>
Ask her friends about it, if they say it was sincere, speak to her about it. It seems unlikely to be a prank, but do that and it will almost certainly not be. If it is that elaborate and that random, then you can't predict it.
>>
Oh, OP here
I probably should've mentioned that while I was waiting for the bus today some of her friends did some weird shit where they tried to snag my wallet
She wasn't with them, but y'know
>>
>>28126275
Oh holy fuck OP, this is a prank, a big one. They're plotting some crazy scam shit, get the fuck out of this while you can
>>
Worst, and most likely, case scenario is she's using you to get sympathy/attention for going to prom with the school loser

Happened to me, I accepted, went, it was ok.
You should go
>>
are you handsome?

fuck off robot, origami
>>
what if she does carrie on you desu?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.