[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My oneitis told me she can't be alone with a man without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1458967921316.png (103 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
1458967921316.png
103 KB, 684x576
My oneitis told me she can't be alone with a man without fearing they'll physically harm her.

She sent this message and it broke my heart: "Anon, I want to trust you, but I'm afraid to."

I'm 18, she's 16. What do?
>>
File: 1458511076069.jpg (67 KB, 542x578) Image search: [Google]
1458511076069.jpg
67 KB, 542x578
>>28125531
She would love to be alone with chad baka
>>
>>28125531

stop talking to teenagers who want drama and get ready for your 20s so its a smooth transition
>>
>>28125563
This. Don't waste your life on trying to find love OP. Once chad gets a hold of her she will drop you in an instant
>>
>>28125531
>having a dumb 16 year old for a oneitis

You're only in for pain until she's older.
>>
Kill her and rape her corpse
>>
>>28125531
Put one of these on and give her the key. That way you can't do anything that hurts her or you'll be stuck wearing it because she wouldn't give the key back to you.
>>
>>28125563
>>28125607
I'm the only guy she talks to. No one has patience for her like I do.

>>28125601
>>28125626
jealous?
>>
show her she's right to feel afraid by physically harming her!
>>
>>28125531

>she's 16
>taking 16-year-old females seriously

Anon, you are full retard right now.
>>
16 yo's aren't worth shit.

She says she's afraid but first chance she gets to suck some Chad 9 inch dick and fill her dumpster with some Chad cum she'll do it.

Don't waste your time with her. trust me anon
>>
how can you even listen to a 16yo girl, anon? 85% of what she says is almost surely just to get attention anyway, just leave her (even if you think she's your oneitis) and find someone else closer to your age, trust me
>>
>>28125658
>I'm the only guy she talks to. No one has patience for her like I do.

Aw, how cute. Denial.
>>
Do you know if something's happened to her to make her feel that way OP? Sounds like bad experiences talking to me

All you can do is not be a dick I guess, and she'll come round to trusting you eventually
>>
>>28125531
>I'm 18, she's 16. What do?
Stop going after underage girls, for a start.
>>
>>28125924

You would know right?
>>
>>28125924

Fucking cuck

oreijinuls
>>
>>28125924
fucking make me faggot
go back to your masters and tell them your shitposting has failed
>>
yalls dont even get it. she's the shyest person ever but she's already opened up enough to send noodz. it's just a matter of translating what we share over social media to IRL that we have difficulty with cause she's scared obviously.
>>
>>28125531
She's a child and therefore retarded.
So are you.

It doesn't matter what you do because you're both underdeveloped and won't appreciate the outcome of your actions.

Just don't break the law.
>>
>>28125924
Seems like you'd know quite a thing or two about going after underage girls.
>>
>>28126006
she got cold feet after meeting irl. she's afraid if you're alone together you'll make a move and she doesn't want to say no.

has nothing to do with violence
>>
>>28126006
you must be baiting
she is sending noodz since she is 14
you are a gigantic fag who listens to her then she will suck the cock of her crush when the idiot notices her

you have been warned
>>
>>28126018
>18 is a child now
I told you all they'd pull this, and you didn't believe me. You said I was nuts. You just watch. 19, then 21, and finally 25. I'm never wrong.
>>
>>28126006

> she's the shyest person ever
> she's already opened up enough to send noodz

>noodz
>noodz
>noodz

>translating what we share over social media to IRL

You are definitely a child. Don't worry, this has nothing to do with your physical age.
>>
>>28126048
Okay that seems pretty reasonable. We can just take it slow then. Meet in public for a few times first. Proceed as slowly as she likes.
>>
>>28126079
Don't bother you're just gonna get down voted if you even so much as THINK there's no such thing as extended adolescence

People need an excuse to justify not taking personal responsibility
>>
>>28126006
>>28126108

I don't think even I was this retarded at 18.
>>
>>28125741
>>28125812
>>28126058

She's 16. There's no reason she'd be that jaded and manipulative yet. I just need a way for us to warm up to each other in person.
>>
>>28126245

> There's no reason she'd be that jaded and manipulative yet

First of all, you've never met her, so you don't know.

Second of all, it has nothing to do with cynicism; it's a question of maturity.

>Anon, I want to trust you, but I'm afraid to.

This does not sound like something a mature, trustworthy person would say.
Especially in the context of all the other information you've given so far.

Actually, it should be obvious, but I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt here.
>>
>>28126338
hi desu nice name
>>
File: Sin título.png (54 KB, 348x316) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
54 KB, 348x316
Jaja coincidencia
>>
>>28126338

We actually first met in person, about 6 months ago. It's just strange for us nowadays because we act so differently when with each other versus with mutual friends.

No, she isn't the most mature. And she's never had to deal with caring so much about someone--or having someone else care that much about her. We're both pretty inexperienced, so we're learning together. Can you definitively say that the situation is 100% hopeless?
>>
ima faggot for this kinda stuff
>>
>>28126480

I'm not saying it's hopeless or what you're doing is wrong.

I'm just saying it would be a little unwise to take this too seriously based on what we know, and I think you'll save yourself a lot of unnecessary stress and drama if you start giving a little less of a shit.
>>
>>28126584
Okay. I haven't let her get in the way of my other friendships, and I don't plan on letting that happen soon.

I'm meeting my therapist tonight, and I'll take a healthy amount of doubt with me into that conversation thanks to all of you.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.