[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I refuse to believe it's even 20% of guys who get laid on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: manlet gook.webm (1 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
manlet gook.webm
1 MB, 853x480
I refuse to believe it's even 20% of guys who get laid on tinder. I'm over 6 foot (which actually puts me in the top 10% statistically right there) good face (as in real girls will smile and flirt IRL), and still I barely get any swipes,

It's a different story if I geo spoof, but that's a whole different proposition.
>>
>>28125446
Guess what, most women don't care about height nearly as much as 4chan propagandists made you believe.
>>
>>28125446
Online dating is literally useless unless you're a woman or the best of the best men.
>>
>>28125446

Tinder and okcupid official statistics is that 10% of guys gets 90% of all messages from women.
>>
I'm 6ft with an ok face. I actually hooked up with a girl but I couldn't get it hard. She even said I could fuck her raw
>>
>>28125446
>It's a different story if I geo spoof, but that's a whole different proposition.

Explain.
>>
>>28125578
The manlet shit is truthful hyperbole.

>>28125620
I know this already really, I just wanted to try tinder out, online dating works alright if you're going to a foreign country though.

Fuck me, can't imagine how legitimately average men must feel though.
>>
File: dimepiece.jpg (172 KB, 1374x664) Image search: [Google]
dimepiece.jpg
172 KB, 1374x664
I get 2 matches per day if I swipe 2*100 girls, and meet 1 of those matches ever 2 weeks.

I'm got to okay to good looks and I know, statistically, there must be guy who get a billion matches. Nonetheless, having more dates would just be a waste of my time. The quality of chicks I meet could be better, though.
>>
>>28125446
>I refuse to believe it's even 20% of guys who get laid on tinder.

And you are absolutely correct. According to this research a shocking 80% of women who use Tinder get laid through it (240/300 respondents). However, only about 15% of men (less than 50/300 respondents) get laid through Tinder.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>>
File: racemixing.jpg (20 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
racemixing.jpg
20 KB, 426x426
>>28125725
I used a gps faker app, I had zero luck with the local slags in bongland (where I live) but a fair amount in other places, primarily east asia. Oz sluts seemed to be the hottest by far, but they're probably just there for validation, America is the land of orcas, perhaps unsurprisingly.
>>
>>28125743
You are average. Unless a person is completely ugly they will think of themselves as above average because of high praise as a child and adjusting your face angle to look good in a mirror. Average people get attention from the opposite sex all the time because we are sexual beings but if you're not having actual sex regularly you're average. Rip off that bandaid
>>
>>28125868
So you had better luck with women in foreign places, even Western places where you ostensibly shouldn't stand out?
>>
>>28125833
jesus christ they're all fucking the same 15% of men
>>
>>28125897
Yeah, I heard this crab in a bucket shit a million times from /r9k/ before. I've had sex. with attractive women. Again, 6 foot is objectively not average.

Truthfully I'm a solid 7, not Chad, but not average either.
>>
>>28125898
Yeah, I think the UK is one of the worst the worst countries for online dating, it would echo what I've read on places like roosh.v as well.
>>
>>28125941
It's been this way for most of history
My neck beard theory is that abrahamic religions were made so 85% of men actually had incentive to not become bandits/pillagers
>>
>>28125990

If you're 6', you're gonna get attention from women. Truly average guys get nothing.

Before the internet, people used to meet and date their neighbors and locals. But now people literally click on their phones for sex with people around the world. Now that there is no stigma for being whores and sleeping around, for both genders, the top men are fucking all the women.

Why would a regular guy even try?
>>
>>28125990
The key word is regularly
>>
>>28126054
As someone alluded to earlier, it was always this way, and even genetic studies can back this up (historically speaking 80% of women pass on their genes and only ~40% of men do), until a very brief period relatively recently. That period seems to be over and women are back to being in hypergamy harems with Chad.
>>
Chances are you're way overrating your face. Girls smiling means nothing IRL. The biggest player I know is like 5'9 but has god tier facial aesthetics.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.