[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's been 6 months and you still haven't gotten over her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
>it's been 6 months and you still haven't gotten over her
>>
The endless mortal mistake of devoting oneself to the flesh.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>it's been 6 years and you still haven't gotten over her
>>
Bitch please, I'm still visiting her page 3 years later.
>>
File: 1457026249130.jpg (26 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1457026249130.jpg
26 KB, 731x565
>>28125392
>>28125265
How tf yall do it? I'm getting close to kicking the chair...
>>
11 months here... fuck
>>
>>28125265
Over who
>>
>>28125445
Just be yourself.
Why haven't you, yet?
>>
Don't worry lads. Soon your oneitis will pass her expiry date and that bikini picture she posted will make you physically ill.
>>
File: pepe 34.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pepe 34.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>28125500
Im not talking about getting with her, im sure i could if she was single. I got to know her enough to know she is perfect, and it's easy now to recognize all the misery I have been through... I cant go back to that life. She was my escape from this hell. If i wont be given an escape, i might as well make on... in my skull with a 9mm
>>
>see a new pic of ex
>she's gotten fat
>she's aging

Time heals all wounds.
>>
>>28125265
6 months? That's fucking nothing.

It does begin to fade, get easier, softer, though. She won't always be on your mind, except when something reminds you of her and it ruins your day.
>>
> replaced my oneitis with her female friend.
>>
>>28125392
Try 11 years.
>>
File: 1451459371944.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1451459371944.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>over 6 months
>glad I'm not going out with her anymore
>still hate her and think she's a selfish cunt and still bitter she dumped me and hate that she has friends and a new bf
>>
>it's been 3 years and I still regret not throttling her throat harder for having destroyed my life
Fifteen years of my life, down the drain during those weeks.
>>
>almost two years later and I no longer think of her every day
>stopped being paranoid of a habitual liar posing as someone else months ago
>finally free of blindly trusting everything people say online
feels good man
>>
File: halp.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>28125392
haha what a joker
>>
>She won't always be on your mind, except when something reminds you of her and it ruins your day.

YOU ARE NOW THINKING OF *HER*

WHAT'S HER NAME, /B/

etc.

that's how little it takes for me
>>
I was talking to an old lady in work today who was rantin about her husband he divorced her in 1961 and she still has dreams were she's strangles him and talked incessantly about him.
>>
File: 250px-Sweating-Man.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sweating-Man.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>get on facebook
>see that she's online
>log off in a panic
>>
Get your normalfaggot ass off this board. Why are you even here? You'd think you'd learn at least 1 lesson from being here. It's always about the women too. Once you have anything to do with a woman your life will be fucked up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.