[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a meaning in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160214_201732.jpg (18 KB, 188x184) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160214_201732.jpg
18 KB, 188x184
Is there a meaning in life?
>>
Yes. To cuck or be cucked.
>>
what of the meaning of life is that life is meaningless
what a paradox geez
>>
My dodongo chingak DIKIDI
>>
File: 1428924395659.png (317 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
1428924395659.png
317 KB, 393x500
nope, everything is just samsara
>>
We are just a host for memes
>>
You are the projection of a higher consciousness.
I think the function of life is to acquire knowledge.
>>
You mean besides memes?
>>
>>28125010
(1) the human tendency to seek inherent value and meaning in life and (2) the human inability to find any. Maybe but we will never know.
>>
>>28125010

kill urself and find out
>>
Maybe.

Does it matter if there isn't? You still exist regardless.
>>
bitches and money
>>
>>28125010
what's the meaning of meaning?
>>
>>28125010
To hide our dead. And to improve the technique on hiding our dead.
>>
>>28125010
Yes.
>>
There is no meaning to life except what you make of it.</existentialistfag>
>>
>>28126987
What do YOU make of it?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.