[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today i was walking home after a delicious tenders meal when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: gun.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Today i was walking home after a delicious tenders meal when i stumbled upon a gunshow. I went inside to laugh at the stupid normies and let me tell you, i walked out with this beauty, i just couldnt say no.
The beretta 92 is an ideal gun to shoot up a school, threaten disobeying parents, get rid of chads or even commit suicide.
No other brand can compete, dont spend your final moments with a faulty subpar product, demand the best, demand Berreta
>>
Dunno. The french wear berretas on their heads and they're faggots right?
>>
>>28124677
Nice dubs.

Thank you Tripfriend. If I find myself inhabiting the united states and in need of a firearm, I will remember your post.
>>
File: 1393570029360.jpg (86 KB, 414x472) Image search: [Google]
1393570029360.jpg
86 KB, 414x472
>>28124677
>not the meme assault rifle so people will think you're part of the undercover CIA operation false flagging as mass shooters as a way to control the population
>no, instead use this faggy purse gun
>>
Anyone know how a britfag can obtain a firearm? Legal or illegal means ofc
>>
>>28124677
>or even commit suicide
Well, Walther PPK did the job, Adolf says.
>>
>>28124888
You can buy an air rifle with no licence over the counter.
You can buy a shotgun if you have a shotgun licence, which are quite easy to acquire.
You can rifles with a firearms licence which are a lot harder to acquire.
You can buy handguns with 2 round capacities under a section 5 licence which is near impossible to acquire.

Illegally however, if you live in a city you can just find some hood rat who lives in a council flat estate that looks like he is in some sort of gang, and he could probably link you to someone that can sell you a handgun or a Mac-10 or something.
Also nice trips, chek'd.
>>
>even commit suicide.

you're an idiot for trusting a pistol to get the job done quickly & effectively but what else could I expect from a stupid tripcuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.