[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw haven't talked to a female in 6 months besides my mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>tfw haven't talked to a female in 6 months besides my mom
>>
god i wish that happened to me

i wish i could just never talk to a girl again

actually i wish all my communication was just online. that would be perfect, its the only place i am not a complete fuckup
>>
>>28124636
I haven't had a significant conversation with a female peer for at least a decade now. I'm only 18. Prospects aren't looking so good for a gf.
>>
>>28124636
You probably had chances, you just never took them. I doubt you'd even know what to say to a female anyway.
>>
>>28124759
Shut the fuck up normie, I never had a chance.
>>
I'm not even 20 haven't had a female acquaintance in over a decade. I also haven't had a conversation with a female who I'm not related to in 5 years. Feels good desu because women will make things up about you, call you a creep etc. if you're not an extroverted energetic type person so I actively avoid them.
>>
>>28124636
I talked to a female for the first time in some years a few days ago when out shopping for tendies cause i couldn't afford delivery.

She was one of dem sales people and called out to me "If you're bored I'll talk to you" because I was wearing a shirt that says BORED with a sad face.

I held my spaghetti together pretty well... for about 3 minutes and I ran out of things to say and stood there staring at the ground until she said she had to get back to work.

I feel like if I could've kept up the facade just a little bit longer i could of got a number.

Maybe there's hope for me after all?
>>
File: facesoul.png (99 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
facesoul.png
99 KB, 447x275
>>28124636

>haven't talekd to another human being in months
>go buy my shit up
>qt starts asking shit to me
>try to talk, voicecracks and stutters like a retard
>she asks me if I'm alright
>"s-sorry I just have a cold"
>she smiles then leave
>it's sunny a fuck outside

fuck.
>>
>>28124636
I love that pepe gif so much
>>
>have crush on a girl in work
>her female colleague enters my office to make coffee
>try and act non-spergy by saying hello to her passing
>approach her
>begin to say "Morning" but my throat jams and I only get one or two letters out
>she says "morning" in a quick, assertive voice
>not sure if she heard me say it already so just clear my throat instead
>she walks quickly away

I fucked up the most basic aspect of human interaction.
>>
>>28124636
They're all over this fucking board gaylord.

Reply to any post it's like a 50/50 chance.
>>
>>28125257
Replying to 4chan posts isn't talking, autist.
>>
File: 749.gif (662 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
749.gif
662 KB, 165x115
>no female interaction for months
>finally got hired
>turns out the workplace is full of women
>starting tomorrow
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.