[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I tell my mom (hardcore pro-cruz, anti trump) that I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460252949309.jpg (363 KB, 2174x2879) Image search: [Google]
1460252949309.jpg
363 KB, 2174x2879
Should I tell my mom (hardcore pro-cruz, anti trump) that I'm voting for trump?
>>
Also how to go about it?

Bear in mind I'm living under their roof right now so I'd rather not get kicked out.
>>
>>28124361
Why would you intentionally promote conflict within the family?
>>
>>28124395
Idk getting kinda tired of her going on about how she thinks trump is an idiot. Even going across the street to the neighbors(who said they are voting for trump) to complain about trump

Also I thought this tab was opened on pol, not r9k. Oh well.
>>
>>28124361
Nice calibrations, Garrus
>>
Better yet, just don't vote for Trump

He's a piece of shit.
>>
Tell her May 3rd when Trump wins Indiana
>>
>>28124500
Lol
Upboated
>>
>>28124500
>>28124533
spics detected
>>
What kind of piece of shit retard supports Cruz? Rape your mom tonight and put a baby Cruz wouldn't let her abort right in her fucking womb.
>>
being edgy will not make your mom love you
>>
You don't.
I'm not yakking about voting Trump to my mother who's feeling the bern.
Just let her vent, the fact that they're as scared as they are is good and hilarious.
>>
Why not? Just be ready to explain your logic or walk away from it if she gets pissy. Quite frankly I'm tired of people bashing the guy with no logical reasoning behind their hatred.
>>
File: 1444285930105.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1444285930105.png
42 KB, 846x592
>>28124557
But they got doubles.
Hmmm....
What to do?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.