[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strong guys are NOT to be trusted. When they snap, and it will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: rDGem7.png (404 KB, 743x509) Image search: [Google]
rDGem7.png
404 KB, 743x509
Strong guys are NOT to be trusted. When they snap, and it will happen, they will BREAK you.

Don't interact with anyone who works out, even recreationally.
>>
what's the matter you scared?
>>
File: 983467923.png (204 KB, 514x402) Image search: [Google]
983467923.png
204 KB, 514x402
>>28124249
haha violence
>>
Post a picture of yourself, OP. Very interested to see what someone who would write something like this looks like.
>>
>>28124249

They aren't usually very pleasant. They try to compensate for a lack of masculinity by acting 'alpha', only they know fuck all about being alpha, so they just wind up being as rude and inconsiderate as possible because they think it will impress and intimidate everyone around them.

It usually works, unfortunately, because most people are plebs. But the worst of these types are usually the autistic brobot lifters. It's a disaster when someone has the body of an adult and the mind of a child.
>>
>>28124283
>"ohhh, don't be scared of little old Spike anon. He won't bite!"

Oh sure, until they do. It's not about being scared, it's about taking the proper precautions to not get a concussion, or worse. These guys can kill you.

>>28124347
I won't post a pic but I look pretty average if not on the skinny side, i'm around 5'8"ish, I weigh like 110 pounds, I don't exactly look like a stick but I am kinda skinny

Do you work out? please leave my thread, I don't want anyone to get hurt. Just leave quietly please.
>>
>>28124444
So you're a short little stick figure, huh? Not surprised you have such a mentality.
>>
>>28124249

I would just get on my knees and suck his superior cock as an apology.
>>
>>28124509
not even commenting on my highly valued quads

you are worse than a normie, you are a DYEL brodude and you are dangerous.
I don't want any problems, please, I made this thread, it's my thread...

typical chad bully, kicking me out of my own thread
>>
>>28124509

Height and LBM/BF% do not matter, friend. What matters is whether you actually succeed with women or not. A lot of brobots fall short on that and wind up using their gymbods for dick sucking sessions in the locker room shower.

t. 5'5 dude, most of my girlfriends have been taller than me
>>
>>28124564
>most of my girlfriends have been taller than me

cuq
>>
>>28124249
No you retard.

The meme is strong men are over compensating for their shitty personalities.
You judge the book by its cover, and subvert the halo effect cognative bias.

THAT'S the meme.
>>
>>28124590

This just got pretty meta
>>
>>28124545
Chad here, how would you feel if I was so horny I just pinned you down and ravaged your boypussy?
You're so frail I doubt you'd protest.
>>
>>28124590
>THAT'S the meme.
>>28124659
>This just got pretty meta

do you guys even know the meaning of these words? or are you just throwing shit like meme and meta into your vocab because you've seen them used online?
>>
>>28124249
Amen
Gentle and skelli mode always wins

>tfw have very bad anger issues but am weak as fuck (5'8", 120lbs and very much skinnyfat)
>tfw makes me feel secure knowing that I could never really hurt anyone, physically at least
>>
>>28124776
>You're so frail I doubt you'd protest.
I wouldn't

I would probably enjoy it in the moment and be slightly confused about how I felt about it afterwards

that depends on if my prostate is stimulated or not of course, or if you fucking destroy my ass, then I probably wouldnt enjoy it at all

but if you are careful and use lube then it might be ok

I always wanted a strong girl to push me down and rape me
>>
>>28124837
Isn't it kinda scary knowing a big guy could get drunk and angry and just beat the fuck out of people?

muscles should be outlawed. i cant wait until the feminization of society. everything should be cute, even men.
>>
>>28124583

Did you actually just call me a cuck because my girlfriends have been taller than me?
>>
>>28124249
I just started trying to work out, does that mean I should kill myself before...

MY GOD I DIVIDED BY ZERO, WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
>>
>>28124249
>cousin who was virgin catholic
>met first girlfriend also virgin catholic
>good goys get married etc.
>starts working out
>becomes a literal man whore incarnate
>grows hooves
>pointy beard
>horns
>now he's satan

Don't work out goyim, I mean friendos, you don't want to end escape robotism, I mean become satan do yah?
>>
>>28124877
gr8 strawman. Men are needed as are women. You in particular have a fear of irrational men in bars who have a tendency to violence because of their lack of consciousness and emotional stability. Something tells me you either are too feminized or you're just a bitch
>>
>>28125260
>Men are needed as are women
give me ONE reason

to lift heavy objects? is this the 19th century?
>>
>>28125281
In proportion men have more skills than women in tech and scholar fields, fields that create wealth and most innovations in many areas and last I checked men still lead the way in other areas like business, politics etc. Although men in the media are portrayed as worthless they are the still the majority of the work force.
>>
>>28125260
>You in particular have a fear of irrational men in bars
let's take drinking out of the equation

they dont even need to be drunk, they can just get angry and still beat the fuck out of people

and you dont seem to understand the point of my thread; there are NO big strong guys who wouldn't do this. it's in their nature. if you give someone a hammer every problem starts looking a lot like a nail you can fucking smash into the ground.
>>
>>28124249

False. Studies show that men with good physiques are, STATISTICALLY, more intelligent, more accomplished, and happier.

Did guys like Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodger, Dylan & Eric, or Cho have great physiques? No, they were skinny twerpy weirdos.

Beware lanklets and twigs. They are unstable and dangerous. FACT.
>>
File: 1455828853248.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455828853248.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>28124837
>being such a cuckold that you're comforted by your weakness

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>28124249
Good thread OP. I agree, I've always hated these retarded brutes and thought they were a threat to everyone around them. These types of men seem to think they're obove the law or something, it sickens me.
>>
>>28124249
all dogs are good though
>>
>>28124802
I'm like 7 levels of irony deep, and so is my accomplice.

SUCC
>>
>>28124249
just to be fair that guy does look like might actually be nice

now if he looked like keith jardine hr would actually look scary. This guy is just buff but he has a beta face
>>
>>28125523
>all dogs are good though
no, some are violent pieces of shit
keep in mind the differences in proportion, there are 10x less pitbulls than German Shepards and pitbulls do 20x more damage

>>28125545
THAT's the meme mane
THERE it is. THAT's the meme

>>28125604
>just to be fair that guy does look like might actually be nice
oh, they all do anon. Look how happy that dog is! There is no way it would hurt someone :^)
>>
>>28125109

Yes I did bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 360x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 360x267
>>28125195
what's happening is that you confused this for r/neildegrassetyson or something, holy shit
>>
>>28125621
all dogs are good but those with shit abusive owners turn violent. I work with dogs all day so I know this
>>
>>28125406
if you had looked up 20 minutes ago you'd have seen the joke flying over your head
>>
The irony is that pit bulls are actually very sweet and loving when not raised by niggers/animal abusers.
>>
>>28125475
I wouldn't be if I were a good person, anon
But I'm not
The idea of having power but not knowing how to use it is terrifying
>>
>>28125643
You're right. Sorry I ruined the derailed dog violence thread.
>>
>>28125631

Ok, if you say so. Enjoy the shower room.
>>
>>28126023
Nigger, a 3pl8 squat isn't going to turn you into the Hulk.
>>
>>28124776
>chad
>gay
hah
>>
>>28127194
dont exercise at all anon

promise me you wont
>>
File: YES.jpg (47 KB, 665x283) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
47 KB, 665x283
>>28124877
Sweden already did this
>>
>>28124249
I guess you've never been loved before.

Or you are a jealous man.
>>
>>28124249
But I want strong guy friends. The ones I know flex often and know I'm gay, but do it anyway. It's like /fit/ in real life.
>>
>>28124249
Then why don't you get strong, too?
>>
>>28129158
You can tell when people are on steroids if they meet the following protocalls:

>being under 10% bodyfat and still managing to hold onto a fat free mass index (FFMI) of over 25

If you are a fat body then it can happen, but when you are under 10% bodyfat you CANNOT be above 25 ffmi drug free.

Somebody being too big, as in you measure their height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and their FFMI is over 25, then yes it is an indication that you are on steroids, and they can search your house.

Steroids shouldn't be illegal though, that is the real problem here.
>>
>>28124444
Niggers seem to not understand dogs signals, and are scared of them.

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>28124249
If Chad looks like that, I'd let him break me desu.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.