[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go back in time to stop rodgers from killing those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: dodgers.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
dodgers.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
If you could go back in time to stop rodgers from killing those people would you
>>
>>28124247

No, and I mean that seriously, because then I would have never gotten to read 'My Twisted World' then.

It was such a great read that it was honestly worth people dying for.
>>
>>28124247
I would stop him theoretically, but who knows what effect that would have on time and shit
>>
>>28124280
he wrote that before he killed those people
>>
>>28124247
>saving normies

I'd help him out
>>
>half gook
i don't understand his obsession with blondes, tbq h
why not giving a chance to brunette white pussy?
>>
>>28124247
I'd tell him:
"the door will be locked"
>>
>>28124247
This thread is such an injustice
>>
>>28124737
>advocating racemixing

The reason he was so fucked up, was because his dad was a jew and his mother was an asian. He was destined to fail. Also, no self-respecting woman would go for some self-loathing penguin looking bitch.
>>
>>28124909
was his dad really a jew
>>
File: peterrodger2.jpg (238 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
peterrodger2.jpg
238 KB, 590x590
>>28124987
Do you really have to ask ?

ORIGINAL
>>
>>28124987
To answer your real question yes Elliot Rodgers is a Jewish plant to give us losers Jewish heroes and martyrs in an attempt to control us
>>
I would of stabbed him in the neck for being a fucking loser. How much of a fuck up do you have to be to be rich and not get laid. If this is robot's heros no wonder they suck cock.
>>
>>28125510
I was curious because rodger is not a common jewish name nor is it common for a jewish man to marry a asian
>>
>>28125585
that's right. most robots are poor, ugly, and have zero connections and might have a good excuse

this cock guzzler had all that and he was a vergin
>>
>>28125713
It's a fake name, all jews in foreign countries take up names to better "assimilate". Miller is also a common jewish name.
>>
I'd give him a boost into the sorority window.
>>
>>28124363

But we would never have heard of it were it not for him becoming famous due to the murders
>>
I would, without a doubt, have stopped Rodger.

Leaving aside for a moment that people died as a result of Rodger's tantrum, Elliot did a cataclysmic amount harm to the issue of adult male virginity and the problems that spring from it.

The moment Elliot committed his murders, adult male virginity transformed from an issue regarding one that people suffered from to one involving male "entitlement" and misogyny. In the popular imagination, the late male virgin who even dared to resent his situation became a potential criminal. The smallest hope of addressing the issue with a modicum of sympathy and humanity had been wiped away. Rodger proved what so many had so long suspected: the male virgin is a creep who is pathetic at best and murderous at worst who deserved every bit of suffering he endured due to his loneliness and frustration.

It was bad enough that men like me are considered by both God and Nature as monsters. Thanks to Elliott, we were branded with the marks of "criminal" and "misogynist" as well.

Whether there is an afterlife I obviously cannot know. However, whenever the possibility of one occurs to me, I shudder to think someone like Elliot will be sitting beside me in Hell. He is a traitor, a Judas Iscariot, and I have no use for him or his poisonous legacy.
>>
>>28126482

*tips fedora*

*swirls brandy in fluted glass*
>>
>>28126609
*Smokes douche flute
>>
>>28126482
Well said... For a trip fag
>>
>>28126609
>*swirls brandy in fluted glass*

Eh, I'm actually a scotch man.
>>
>>28124247
No. Rodgers was a hero who understood that he was in a system stacke against him. He was aware of the Matrix. He died for all robot's sins and left us the robot Bible: My Twisted World.
>>
>>28124247

elliots only mistake was not taking down enough roasties.
>>
ELLIOT WAS NOT A ROBOT

I'm so tired of hearing how the system was stacked against him. How he was a robot that wasn't like by girls.

HERES THE TRUTH

Elliot was better than 99% of this board.

He was cute, borderline good looking guy. He had money and status because of his family.

He could have had plenty of girls.

His problem was he was A SPOILED FUCKING BRAT

He wanted girls to fall into his lap and worship him because he was handed everything growing up.

So when it didn't happen, poor elliot had to ask a girl out on his own. When he got turned down, he threw the equivalent of a major temper tantrum.

You worship this rich prick when real robots like Eggman exist.

I wish he would have just shot himself and streamed it on /r9k/

That would have been a better legacy

idiots
>>
>>28126778
>He wanted girls to fall into his lap and worship him because he was handed everything growing up. So when it didn't happen, poor elliot had to ask a girl out on his own. When he got turned down, he threw the equivalent of a major temper tantrum.
Isn't this what pretty much every robot wants?
>>
>>28126848
I would say about 50% do

The other 50% don't care to put the effort in to getting one. It's just they feel that trying without any chance is pointless. But if they thought there was a chance, they don't care to work for it.

The other 50% are spoiled brats too
>>
>>28126778
>no friends
>no girlfriends
>social outcast
>kv

Textbook robot.
>>
>>28126905
Yet he was a rich prick. This goes to show that being a robot is in your genes. I'm sure that a lot of the robots here would still be robots even if they inherited a great fortune.
>>
What did you guys think of My Twisted World? I thought it was pretty well written, it was almost like I could sympathize for him, like he was a warrior in this cruel and unforgiving world
>>
>>28126778
>You worship this rich prick when real robots like Eggman exist.

nice bait m8. You normalfaggots truly have ruined this board
>>
>>28126962
141 pages of autism
This comment is original
>>
>>28126654

Alexander! It's been so long
>>
>>28126900
>It's just they feel that trying without any chance is pointless.

In all fairness, trying without having any chance is the very definition of pointless.

Of course, there are very, very few men who have no chance whatsoever. Having said that, a man isn't going to approach a woman if he meets her gaze and sees nothing but revulsion in her eye. If a man sees the same revulsion every time he meets a woman's gaze, well, it probably is pointless for such a man.

As cruel as he can be, even God is merciful in this respect: very few men are undesirable to every woman.
>>
>>28126962
>almost
I fully sympathize with him and can relate to a lot of what he had to go through.

I bet if it was sold as a novel and nobody knew who he was then most people would sympathize with him.
>>
>>28127167
I wanted to say I fully sympathize with him, I'm too afraid to admit to myself that I am. Reading the novel affected me more than I thought it would, his time in middle school and before he switched high schools hit too close to home
>>
>>28124247

god he was ugly as fuck.

gay fish face.

lol it all makes sense
>>
>>28124247
I would have found it infinitely more lulzy had he broken into the sorority only to be over powered by the women since he was only 120 pounds after all.
>>
>>28126778
>His problem was he was A SPOILED FUCKING BRAT
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO xD
OMG YOU'RE A NARCISSIST xD

Fuck you.
>>
>>28127389
Top kek, I think that's the funniest thing I've read all day.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.