[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>free education >free healthcare >plus a wall Tell me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1458872258225.png (13 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
1458872258225.png
13 KB, 280x180
>free education
>free healthcare
>plus a wall
Tell me why you aren't a National Anarchist yet.
>>
>>28124100
>see, the wall is not to keep foreigners out but to keep the population in
>>
Wtf u talkim bout ma ni**a (hi goremn)
>>
>>28124136
And anyone who doesn't like it can leave.
>>
>>28124136

>le NWO dogma

nice try liberal
>>
nationalism and anarchism aren't compatible

In order to enshrine nationalist principles, a state has to enact laws that enforce them. But this goes against the entire idea of anarchy. Statism is Statism.
>>
>>28124222
>implying we can't have a strong national identity without the implementation of the state
Nigga u craycray.
>>
Requesting zaheer.
>>
>>28124253
how do you have free healthcare and education without a strong state?
>>
>>28124420
We don't need a state to have economic policies.
>>
I'm just a regular old white nationalist. Why do I have to be an anarchist? I don't care if a state exists or not.
>>
>>28124420
by whoring out advertising space to multinational corporations

why? becaue we're GODDAMN AMERICA

we're breeding the new soma, the new generation of serfs. this is a glorious ideology.
>>
>>28124466
Because without Anarchism, a caste system begins to grow. In that, people are born in inequality with no way of ever getting out. This is the only way to put the tyrants in their place.
>>
>>28124253

Nationalism exists because of the state, nationalism is the worship of the state above all other things. There is no UK without the Queen, no France without the Republic, no America without the Constitution. The term "nation" is almost always used in reference to a group of like minded people that, very typically, organize together to create a set of laws and policies to govern themselves with.

The state is just a tool people came up with to make their collectives stronger. Thus you could have multiple collectives/settlements identify under one brand and share resources. Sometimes this means subjugating other nations, but even those subjugated nations often have their own state as well (see Gaza, Tibet or the South for example).
>>
>>28124732
You don't need a state to have laws and regulations. The Constitution doesn't mean there has to be a state associated with it. As long as we are unified without a class system, we can all be National Anarchists.
>>
Anarchism means no hierarchy not no government. Nationalism is used to reinforce hierarchy.
>>
>>28125163
>nationalism enforced hierarchy
Quite the opposite! How can a nation be united if a hierarchy divides them? I don't believe you can be a nationalist without also being an anarchist.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.