[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weddings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nndsrxwlTQ1titub2o1_250.jpg (4 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nndsrxwlTQ1titub2o1_250.jpg
4 KB, 249x249
I need your wisdom r9k, my cousins wedding is this next weekend and idk if i should go. On one hand me and my cousin arent even close, i kind of dont like him. Im also a 24 year old shut in neet with nothing to show for in his life and i have anxiety out the wazoo, but on the other hand id feel bad for not going and have to wait in the motel room while the rest of my family went. Theyve given me the go ahead to drink, but idk if that will be enough. They said no benzos because of my tendancy to fuck shit up while drinking on them. What do you guys think?
>>
>>28124080
>They said no benzos because of my tendancy to fuck shit up while drinking on them
pathetic
>>
>>28124080
Go for booze. If it's a big enough event you might find some other forced out shut ins.
Weddings are the kind of events where half the people will never see you again, so as long as you don't rape the bride nobody is going to remember you in a month.
>>
>>28124162
Dude i fucked up in the past. My bad, let me fucking make it
>>
I PUT THE BEAM ON HIS HEAD AND I AIM FO THE DOT

FIRST ONE TO JUMP, IS THE FIRST GETTIN SHOT
>>
There might be cake OP
>>
Bump i need help yo
>>
Can you go for free? Might as well do it for the food, you can just leave early later on if nobody realizes you exist
>>
>>28125152
People will realize i exist. Lots of family and family friends know me
>>
>>28125314
Just leave, if someone asks where you are going, tell them you are going to get some air and walk the fuck off, call a cab if you're able. Also if you're a neet with a lot of time, read, I think it's enriching to expand your horizons a little - why not? You've got nothing better to do.
>>
Bump again i need dat r9k help yo
>>
Brumproo
>>
>>28124080
Go, and ruin things as you may. I'm in the same situation except I'm 6 years older. I plan on going to my younger cousin's wedding just to spite her, knowing my absence would have made it better.
>>
>>28124080
Have you thought about showing up with a gun?
>>
>>28126193
>>28126247
Lmao no i dont wanna make it worse with my presence. If he didnt want me there whyd he invite me? Felt like he had to? Ive been saving up my pregabalin so im gonna get dunked out and see how i feel that day
>>
File: 1c9.jpg (14 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
14 KB, 500x332
Bump guys CMON
>>
File: 514f4e4b7f554.jpg (41 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
514f4e4b7f554.jpg
41 KB, 256x320
I got invited to a wedding just a few days ago. The bitch is a long lost relative of mine appearantly. I'm just gonna stuff my face with cake and shit and leave tbqh.
>>
>>28124166
This, I'm sure there are tons of people who would love to bitch about not wanting to be there with you
>>
>>28126355
stop being stupid, if he invited you go there congratulate him and talk a bit
>>
File: 1459392377276.jpg (18 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1459392377276.jpg
18 KB, 500x326
>tfw also a 24 y/o neet with sketchy history of booze + benzos

Are you 25 next month aswell? I used to not see many people using the age of 24 but after I started saying my age, I saw a massive rise in "24 year old posters"
>>
>>28126984
Idk bout that

>>28127072
Tfw doc wont prescribe me anything besides pregablin for anxiety so i have to take like 30 at a time for any desired effect because of rehab and psychward stints

But nah my birthday is in november. Wbu whats your sketchy history with drugs? I also got kicked out of my last cousins on the other side of the familys wedding for taking 20 mg cclonopin, drinking bout a 5th of rum and a bunch of vyvanse after coming back from a week long meth and heroin binge. Jfmsu
>>
>>28127208
I abused prescriptions and alcohol from 20 to a little after 24, was taking 8-14mg of xanax with other random amphetamine / anti depressants scripts with some alcohol on the side at my worst. Needless to say I was pretty out of mind very often and got into some shitty circumstances because of it. Swore off benzos last july and have drank on 2 occasions since then but almost no day goes by where I just don't want to get wasted on a massive cocktail of pills, and I would too if I still had them at my disposal

I had vyvanse for a couple months too and fuck were they great. Once binged down a 30 day script of 50mg pills over 4 straight days and holy hell did I see some shit. Everywhere I looked there was demonic symbolism and I was trying to combat the demons with cleaning supplies
>>
PLAYA DONT YA KNOW YOU OUTTA LINE THAT SHIT IS WEAK.

DONT YA KNOW DAT FIGHTIN OVER BROADS 'LL GET YA KILLED UP IN THESE STREETS
>>
>>28127480
Lol! My nigga! I was on clonopin and 70 mg vyvanse since i was 18. I know all those feels. Shit i used to drive around barred out and fucked up all the time til i moved onto opiates too. There was a few weeks i was staying with a friend and he was giving me handfuls of bars and i was just eating them blacking out driving around and shit. Its rare to see people who go as hard as us and live through it. Thats some good shit. You doin okay off everything? I know i feel like hell constantly im not loaded which is most of the time nowadays. Its only a matter of time before i kill self
>>
It's been purgatory since I stopped everything. If anything I feel a little better physically since I've been exercising a bit and keeping a decent diet but, when you're fucked up all the time you don't really think about your troubles or degenerate life too often and when sober you devote almost all your energy into trying not think about life. It's really just living by the day at this point, on Monday I may feel great, Wednesday I'm a fucking suicidal psychotic trainwreck, Friday I'm at peace with myself

I go agree about going hard though, there's a few times I probably should have died. Mixed bunch of xanax / adderall / promethazine and codeine and drank to a .39 BA before waking up in the hospital at 4a.m with blood and piss everywhere. That was almost 2 years ago and that pretty much marked when I stopped going as hard
>>
>>28127882
Idk how you do it drugs is life senpai, I still feel physically I'll after all the years of abuse

But yeah last two major episodes were what did it for me. Same thing I was up for over a week straight hadn't eaten anything but meth a pint of lean and a few grams of 3fpm all at once for my birthday, needless to say I ended up in a psych ward because I was hallucinating and thought people were coming to kill me. I was planning on killing myself when my next package came in too... I regret the shit out of that incident.
>>
>>28124080
Don't go. No one will miss you
>>
>>28128024
I just cant put my family through the drug use anymore, I'm already a burden enough as is and try to stay strong for them. I mean when I actually had drugs I felt better physically than I do now but, when you're going through small stretches of WDs when not using, it's just awful. If anything showing up to the wedding, at least saying hi to your cousin and then bailing sounds like the best idea, or atleast that's what I did with a funeral and a wedding
>>
>>28128163
Yeah you right man.. I need to do better by my family and by myself. Lord knows I'm trying. I'm prolly gonna take all dat pregabalin bout 1500 mgs worth, drink a lil and see how im feeling. Hopefully like I'm on some ghb lol
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (38 KB, 610x614) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
38 KB, 610x614
>>28128372
i don't think we're gonna make it but good luck m8
>>
>>28128443
Nah prolly not us senpai but at least we went fast. Niggas don't know
>>
DUBS ON THE COUP YOU CAN TELL I'M PUSHING WEIGHT
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.