[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a scared manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: Manlet.jpg (42 KB, 359x480) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.jpg
42 KB, 359x480
>Be me, 5'2" scrawny manlet university student
>Watching WWE with an athletic 5'10" female friend in my dorm's basement
>She jokingly tells me she would beat me if we wrestled
>Says she wouldn't even need to kick me in the balls or other dirty tactics
>I respond no way, I wouldn't lose to a girl
>She suddenly gets mad and challenges me to a match
>I say I am too tired today, but being the dumbass I am agree to wrestle her tomorrow

What do I do anons? She's probably gonna kick my ass. Do I take it like a man, or do I run away from the match?
>>
>>28123761
idk but I'd really like to watch those two fuck
>>
>>28123852
So would I. It would be quite a spectacle.
>>
>>28123761
Anon I'm in public, stop giving me a boner.
>>
good opportunity to give her an oil check
>>
Dude. Let her win. You were planning on taking her seriously?
>>
>>28123761
why would you spaghetti like that you're fucked
don't ever agree to a physical competition with a woman, its lose lose
>>
File: 1458965467043.jpg (7 KB, 255x238) Image search: [Google]
1458965467043.jpg
7 KB, 255x238
>>28123761
>not taking this opprotunity to fug her

anon what are you doing
>>
Fight your best, but show control. You can easily hurt anyone in a fake fight. Show that you're there for fun and that you're not a sore winner or a sore loser. Be playful about it. Don't be shy about groping her or rubbing your boner against her.
>>
>>28123966
No, I don't plan to take it seriously. But she is one of those crazy, ballbusting feminists. She might hurt me in a quest to prove the female gender's superiority.
>>
>>28123761
if i am smart which i am it sounds like an excuse to get physical
>>
>>28124018

Fight back with necessary force, but don't actually try to hurt her. Pin her and put her in locks. Focus more on disables than Big Boss grand slams.
>>
>>28124018
Tell her to pick on someone her size.
>>
Don't worry about hiding your penis, if it's big enough it will look huge on your small frame and girls are dumb when it comes to penis.
>>
>5'2" manlet

I'd suggest an hero, as soon as possible
>>
>>28124125
How would I disable her? I am a 5'2" little bitch, who is untrained in grappling.
>>
Dude if you have a lower center of gravity it will be impossible for her to knock you down, just plant your feet and laugh as she bounces off you like orcs on helms deep, just don't let yourself fall or she'll probably humiliate you like Gandalf got decked by Sauramon and imprisoned at the top of Isenguard
>>
>>28123761
>5'2 male

how is this even possible in 2016?

weren't there routine doctor check-ups, didn't they see your are hormonally stunted or something? you are basically disabled man, not even joking
>>
>>28124260
Thanks for the advice Tolkien bro
>>
>>28124286
I'm Asian American if that helps.
>>
>>28123761
>tfw a taller, stronger girl will never wrestle, overpower you and rip your pants, then jerk your dick violently until it's hard and milk it hard until you don't have any cum left
>>
If you really want to take her down, get low, shoulder drive her, wrap your arms around the back of her knees, pull up, and drive your legs. As you are shorter, she will topple like a tree. But if you actually do it, you are an autist. I think she wants the D
>>
>>28124409
She may want the d but she is also going to kick his ass if she can. Girls do not know how to play fight. This is lose/lose. AVOID THIS AT ALL COSTS OP JUST LAUGH IT OFF HAHA SURE OF COURSE YOU COULD BEAT ME LOL YOU'RE SO TOUGH BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET CLOSE JUST ASK
>>
>>28124234

grab her limbs and keep spinning behind her. When she's on top of you vibrate really fast and you'll end up burning her with friction. Average guys are generally more stronger than tall woman.

Even the top women athletes are easily beaten by average male athletes.
>>
>>28123761
"accidentally" fondle her butt the whole time and then give her a good ground and pound after you headkick her
>>
Nigga I just seen you on /b/ just fuck her anon wrestling is flirting dude cmon
>>
She cute/hot?
>>
>>28124514
I said this was lose/lose earlier but i think this is actually the way to go. Good call anon
>>
>>28124532
He called her 3/10 Amazon in last thread
>>
>>28124572
True. I'm thirsty for a good fuck, but she would not be anywhere high on my list.
>>
File: NXETZJj.jpg (81 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
NXETZJj.jpg
81 KB, 500x667
>>28123761
>athletic 5'10" female
>wants to wrestle
literally would give anything to be in this situation

>tit grabbin
>ass grabbin
>thigh rubbin
>pussy sniffin

what's she going to wear, tank top and volleyball shorts?
>>
>>28124051
This tbqh senpai (original senpai comment baka)
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
>>28124774
This is now a volleyball ass thread.
>>
>>28124234
Just go to YouTube and search for a few bread and butter techniques and your strategy for the taller opponent.

Take her down:
>single leg
What to do when you get her down:
>mount / guard side / control
Wait until she turns her back towards you
>when you get her on her stomach and you're riding her back, you do what is called a "grapevine" so search that
submit her
>search rear naked choke

Good luck op. Give her an oil check too.
>>
>>28123761
You're both retarded, hope you get fucked up
>>
>>28123761
Run at her her with your weiner out
>>
>>28124774
I like lady butts
>>
>>28123761
Punch her in the cooter, and repeatedly stomp her tits. Then do a REEEEEEEEEEEE screech and never let her see you again.
>>
>>28124018
She's probably going to pin you down and kiss you like they do on the telly. Go with the flow, wait untill she does and then role her over and keep punching untill you're pounding skull fragments and blood into the carpet
>>
>>28123761
Let her sit on your face and accidentally fondle her tits and ass. Who cares if a girl twice your size beats you. Stop being a faggot and enjoy yourself.
>>
File: batman prom.jpg (108 KB, 872x960) Image search: [Google]
batman prom.jpg
108 KB, 872x960
>>28124470
>vibrate really fast and you'll end up burning her with friction

nigga are you serious? I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Imagine if someone tried that in the ufc
>>
>>28123761
Just say "i was kidding, lol" just before the fight. She will look a little silly for waiting for a real fight and, if she insists, everybody will see her neediness about showing superiority and will ignore the whole situation.
If you have more social hability, you can accept the fight and, just in time, transform it into a painless grappling fight where you try to dominate each other without jiu-jitsu bullshit like armlocks ou etcetera; and laugh about the physical contact's awkwardness, just as you would do in a normal, without nervousness situation. Regardless of the outcome, it would be a good laugh, and you would be more intimate as friends. You could, then, use your physical intimacy with her in daily games (which you would enjoy) and attract other people.
But, if you are too nervous to think you would do any of these two easily, that means that your self esteem is very low, and you are having problems with facing society in general. In this case, I would recommend you to make an excuse, avoid the situation quietly and stop being carried away by the will of reproducing these public and desperate topics about social situations and focus on your own mental health.
And remember: if you say something and she doesn't respect you or mock about a serious thing after you told her your problems sincerely, she's not your friend. Finally, review your friends and don't let any familiarity impersonate a real friendship. This is neediness and should be fought with all your resources.
You can avoid any awkwardness with social resourcefulness; since kissing for the first time like a diabetic frog with a swollen tongue or even pooping your pants. You just need to develop it by treating it naturally and facing your problem.
Remember that you aren't a kid anymore, ok?
>>
>>28123761
>>28128080
Ah, and remember: fighting real would just show that you don't have a social hability and you are desperate to keep your pride untouched and therefore transformed a healthy challenge into a serious and violent situation. Finally, you would look like a real and huge jerk and everybody would start avoiding you, even if she wasn't a girl. Trying to fight and knock her out would be, probably, the worst option to choose.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.