[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you guys pick: Abuse and shelter or Abuse and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: iamaneet.jpg (101 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
iamaneet.jpg
101 KB, 802x1000
What would you guys pick:

Abuse and shelter

or

Abuse and no shelter

This is my situation right now
>>
>>28123666
Woops, I meant NO abuse and NO shelter
>>
>>28123666
>>28123676
You goof'd. Kill the thread. It's too late now.
>>
>>28123666
why not defend yourself

if your mommy or daddy hits you, bite their hand and break a plate

if they get mad, break more bowls and dishes
>>
>>28123666
Oh Satan, that's your fault for going against God(he's my favorite trip)
>>28123676
Too late
>>28123688
Lol, this
>>
>>28123718
defending myself only leads to more abuse its common knowledge
>>
>>28123788
>more abuse
TAKE IT
BREAK MORE SHIT

MAKE THEM REALIZE ABUSE ISNT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE
>>
>>28123808
if only something like that would work
>>
>>28123820
dude, what's the worst that can happen? are they gonna kill you?

make them realize you wont act rationally. laugh when they hit you. get angry when they try to be nice to you.

above all, BREAK SHIT. if they are being mean, TAKE OUT THE FUCKING WALL

I am not kidding btw, my parents used to hit me all the time when they got angry

they stopped when i started hurting myself and breaking dishes and breaking the TV
>>
>>28123820
after I starting acting mentally unsound they started to be a lot nicer to me

itll work for you too (if you are op)
>>
>>28123666
If you are female, I would be happy to give you shelter and slightly less abuse. It will be bearable. You might even learn to enjoy it.

I can help.

Would consider if you are a cute trap too.
>>
explain your situation a bit perhaps?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.