[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Open /r9k/ >4 tripfag threads right off the bat >Close /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1461184927893.jpg (25 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
1461184927893.jpg
25 KB, 350x338
>Open /r9k/
>4 tripfag threads right off the bat
>Close /r9k/
>>
>>28123563
If you closed r9k how did you post this
>>
now it's 5
>>
>>28123603
This
>>28123589
You can't leave /r9k/
>>
>>28123563
Get used to it anon friend
>>
>>28123563
See
>>28123635
About
>>28123589
And
>>28123603
>>
I think I'm going to start tripfriending now. I want to be robot famous
>>
>>28123563
R9K BELONGS TO THE TRIPS
FEAR US
>>
Can't beat en join em
Original
>>
>>28123563
/r9k/ is trip town now
join us or beat it
>>
File: Kiit os.jpg (53 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Kiit os.jpg
53 KB, 1000x800
Aahaha friendo:))) Welcome to 4hcna!:DDDDDDD
Please enjoy your stay here, remember we have cookies:DDDDDDD
>>
>>28123589
>came in here to post this
>it's the first reply
nigger
>>
>>28123822
As i said, the more the merrier! Who waNTS to Wa t C h Bonde soker fru med mig?
>>
File: e0TMvie.png (19 KB, 197x205) Image search: [Google]
e0TMvie.png
19 KB, 197x205
>>28123822
As i said, the merrier the more! Who waNTS to Wa t C h Bonde soker fru med mig?
>>
I regret ever making the 'Become a Tripfag thread'. Might as well finish this shitheap of a site off
>>
>>28123563
/r9k/ has resorted to the worst board culture meme of all time, multi threading
Yknow, that shit where one thread goes "penis" and then 5 others follow the exact same suite just because "lol so funny"
>>
>>28123563
Tripfags are the new youtubers, get used to it
>>
I really thought all of the friends to us. While I continue to have it praise most of you, please enjoy There are many under. In r9k, my only I get the daily social interaction of when I was in here.
So I am looking forward to the things that have been followed by chat, but I think I'm pathetic, you will wake up. I really have the things, it is it is I is is you, it is the content that you know it's that it is a silly or strange, and you enter what you are thinking.
I you have a humor that you you always it will be able to understand what you think you are, he is, since it is possible to accommodate, at least I am, look at some of the value of the joke shitposts , is my sense of everyone.
I you I orbiter is it only of it did not know the chat der Rukoto that are shitting is believed to be able to see me. I'm sorry. I stupid feeling.
So that you can abandon the PM only to discord, if you want to be friends, it is everyone is purely user name my you in my Skype. When I thought that made it for me, I'm all of the gravy, one-third of the community, there is this.
Please and I can not be the child of copypasta kill sacred fuck shit hack_bastard.
>>
>>28123563
It's a concerted attempt to #ACCELERATE /r9k/ to it's inevitable destruction. The foundation has crumbled, tripfags are just the vultures picking at the scraps.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.