[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw normie who only come to r9k to bully robots, betas, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>Tfw normie who only come to r9k to bully robots, betas, and permavirgins.
>>
very original thread, chad

let's post it every day! screen capped and posted to reddit for karma btw.
>>
>be inbetween robot and normie
>never got bullied but was never accepted by the cool kids
>always wish a nigga would

im 23, never gotten into a fight, and to this day I still wish someone would try me

ill never provoke, but If someone gave me reason, and I knew they didn't train ufc or they didnt have cauliflower ears or just looked like a pussy, I would unleash years of anger and pent up rage onto them

yes I know this makes me a faggot but idc
>>
>ultra roboto
>crippling axiety, suicidal depression, NEET, no friends, Raynaud's, hyperhidrosis, phimosis, ED
>had sex once when I was 17
>can't be a roboto
>>
>>28123590
>grown man who has never been in a fight
Yeah you'd better unleash all that autist rage on someone who REALLY looks like a pussy, because if you try shit with someone who actually has been in a physical confrontation before (most men) you'll get your shit stomped in.
>>
File: nmh0002.jpg (32 KB, 425x336) Image search: [Google]
nmh0002.jpg
32 KB, 425x336
>>28123590

Pretty much the same here senpai; I was teased a bit but never really "bullied", but I was never totally accepted by any group. Still want to just wreck some motherfucker just for giving me an excuse. I'm not strong but I'm confident I could unleash years of rage in an instant.

I did get into a "fight" once in high school, but all I did was grab some kid in gym class by his shirt after he threw a basketball at my head, and then I punched him several times in the stomach. He fell over and started crying and I walked away. I was lucky because no teachers saw me, just a bunch of students, and I think it gained me some respect amongst the jocks.
>>
>>28123645

Im aware senpai, that is why i don't instigate
>>
>>28123548
>tfw this literally gets me hard
thank you
>>
I never fought, not once. I almost got into one in highschool but I felt ashamed for letting my anger get the best of me. Some autistic bully was calling me a pussy so i shoved him, but it didn't go beyond that.

Fighting is a stupid dick-measuring contest. Have you ever been to one? Jesus fuck, the amount of annoying idiots shouting crap in a circle is unbearable.

It's totally juveline and unnacceptable in modern society, just ignore and move on.
>>
>>28123679
Holy fuck the exact same thing happened to me. The kid was a midget and ran around saying I'd kneed him in the balls afterwards.
>>
>>28123679
>>28123934

these are good examples of sigmas just putting annoying omegas back in their place
>>
File: 1129871297.jpg (245 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1129871297.jpg
245 KB, 960x720
>>28123645
>being a grown man who gets into fights
Fucking degenerates
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.