[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/. My flatmate and I are too lazy to tidy up our flat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (241 KB, 820x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241 KB, 820x1000
Hey /r9k/. My flatmate and I are too lazy to tidy up our flat. Actually we clean stuff just once a year or so. We don't care about the mess so much, only problem is the small flies, that started to proliferate all around. We were thinking about getting some spiders, lizards, frogs or some shit like that, which could catch and eat the flies. The trouble is, they're too lazy animals. Then came the idea of getting some bats. Only problem is, they shit a lot.

Now I'm wondering, is there something like bats diapers? That would solve all our problems.

Or do you have another idea?

Thx robot.
>>
>>28123473
Holy shit I have the mini fly problem too. There is literally no food anywhere so I don't know how they're materializing
>>
>>28123510
they are coming out of nowhere.. I think they have a nest in one of the piles of rubish, but it isn't time to interfere with it yet..
>>
/mlp/ here. We don't want you on either board. Get your bat-pone crap off of 4chan.
>>
>>28123924
get your /mlp/ out of universe (except futtershy, she's kond of sweet)
>>
>>28123473
Are you retarded? That sounds like a horrible way to live.

>>28123510
They can live off of food remnants in your sink, trashcan, or potted plants. Anywhere there is moisture really. Make sure you empty any wet trash (as in food items) within a day or so. Don't put wet trash (food) in waste bins that aren't covered.

Personally I dispose of all food and wet trash in the kitchen trashcan in the pantry. All other small wastebaskets contain only dry trash for the most part.

Also, if you leave food out anywhere that will attract them, and other pests. Your house should be free of garbage to avoid pests.
>>
>>28124331

>within a day or so
I'm talking about within a year or so.. your solution doesn't meet the reqirements.. there must be a better way.. Bat's are the best solution so far.

Also, do any of you know where to get free bats?
>>
what kind of bat is best for catching flies?
>>
any free bats?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.