[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean to be a feminine woman?what does s feminine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: xy.jpg (207 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
xy.jpg
207 KB, 1600x1066
What does it mean to be a feminine woman?what does s feminine woman act like?I keep hearing about it on here but i have no idea what that even is. is being feminine just being boring and being taken care of by men?
>>
>>28123336
lots of empathy, polite, graceful walk and way of speaking, good posture, friendly, nurturing and helpful, mature, independent, trustworthy

maybe that's just my opinion. but i think the perfect feminine woman has all the qualities of a good mother, wife and daughter combined
>>
>>28123336
Yeah you nailed it.
Just invert every classic masculine standard.

Frail, passive but extroverted. Carefree. Humble. Polite and considerate.

You can have interests and be passionate or skilled. They don't factor in it.
>>
>>28123336

I know one who is romantic and loves to play piano. She doesn't date unless you want a serious relationship.
>>
File: 1461079088897.png (2 MB, 1226x1786) Image search: [Google]
1461079088897.png
2 MB, 1226x1786
>>28123336
Bebe stop now
>>
>>28123336
changes from time to time, person to person, historical period to historical period

the same with masculinity

why do people who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag post here
>>
>>28123908
>changes from historical period to historical period
no it fucking doesn't you retard. masculine and feminine have been the same since the dawn of man
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.