[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /r9k/ I really need some fucking help quick >january
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: panic.gif (805 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
panic.gif
805 KB, 500x220
Hey, /r9k/ I really need some fucking help quick

>january 2016
>group project for engineering
>qt3.14 lets me borrow her phone to look something up
>naturally horny college guy like myself ends up looking through camera roll
>find bra & pantie selfie
>send to myself & delete all forms of evidence
>spank the meat bank and get on with life
>forget to delete convo on my own phone
>months pass
>fast forward to this morning
>tired as fuck and walk into class with professor teaching
>she asks for some answers
>screenshot and send to her
>I type her name in messages
>she sees picture I sent to myself
>shit.jpg
>she asks what was that
>play dumb, try to say it was nothing
>quick thinking activates
>there's a guy in class who openly has stared at her & shown interest and she knows
>I've talked to him before
Please fucking help me with damage control and how to get out of this. I sit next to her and am in the same class with her until fucking finals. Wat do?
2nd half in replies
>>
>i blame googly-eyes and say he wanted a picture of her real bad
>I say hes really into her
>I said he asked me to go on her phone and send it to myself so I could send it to him
>I tell her that I initially refused but he offered money
>protip: she is hispanic
> mfw she fucking believes me
>she tells me that if we weren't friends she would go straight to the dean
>fucking fuck
>"I'll never let you use my phone again."
>"I never expected something like that from you."
>She seems more pissed at other guy than me
>Damage control going not bad
>talks about how pathetic it is he wanted money for just a picture of her in a bra and panties
>seems like I am in the clear so far
>she rushes out of class after professor is done
>haven't talked to her since this morning

Am I fucked, robots? How can I make this not awkward for the rest of the year? What do I do?
>>
>>28123080
>Am I fucked, robots? How can I make this not awkward for the rest of the year? What do I do?
How about you man the fuck up and admit it was you, rather than blaming it on some other poor bastard?
>>
Gurrll, seems like you are doing a good job rigth now, if anyone asks just keep cool and tell the same bullshit
>>
>>28123062
Lol bro, you can get revoked from your degree for this shit. God bless.
>>
oh fuck man. Seems like you got damage control down. Only thing you can do is not look her in the eye for the rest of the semester
>>
Wait, what? How did she see the photo you sent to yourself if you deleted the conversation on her phone?
>>
>>28123080
I'm glad I'll never be such a piece of shit. When I do wrong, I take responsibility. Cunt.
>>
>>28123062
She brought it on herself for leaving risque photos on her phone, for starters. BUT- you probably fucked up and dug yourself a deeper hole trying to cover your ass. If she finds out, now you're not only a horny bastard who crossed a line, you're also a liar who isn't above throwing someone else under the bus just to cover your ass.

>Had some similar photos on phone
>Gave longtime friend/coworker combination to my locker at work so he could borrow change for the vending machine on his lunch break
>Get very upset series of texts the next day, him fessing up to going through my phone and sending himself those photos
>Grossed out, tell him that was inappropriate as fuck. I never would've thought he'd do something like that.
>Think about it for a while. Realize people are people and are easily tempted. Tell him it's alright, just don't do it again because having trust broken hurts regardless of circumstances
>Delete photos from phone and never take more

We've been friends for more than a decade and he's always told me I wasn't his type, so we've never had issues with sexual tension or anything like this. But if I'd found out after the fact on my own somehow, or if he'd lied like you did to cover his ass, I'd have never spoken to him again and told everyone we both knew what a bastard he was. Your reaction to getting caught says a lot about what kind of person you are.
>>
>>28123680
>brought it on herself
>having photos on her private device
>>
>>28123612
I forgot to delete the conversation on my phone lol
>>28123279
>>28123649
lel, yeah let me take responsibility and get kicked out of fucking college. Idiots.
>>
>>28123727
>loaned her phone to a semi-stranger knowing it had sensitive data (of any sort) on it when this sort of shit happens all too often
>>
anon if she finds out you blamed him you are dum-diddly fucked
>>
>>28123832
>OP was a degenerate creep
>the girl was in the wrong
>>
>>28123878
OP is still in the wrong. But it's common fucking sense to do either one of two things regarding lewd phone pictures:

>Take them, send them to who you want, delete all evidence afterward and hope your recipient is trustworthy enough to keep them to themselves
>Don't take them in the first place

My story's a good example of why you need to be proactive about protecting yourself since you can't trust anyone else to stay outta your business.
>>
>act like everything is normal
>never bring it up again
>things will return to normal-ish
>>
>>28124013
you're still a fucking tard for not deleting it from your phone though lol
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 480x480
>>28123996
alright well OP was asking how to make things less awkward and damage control, not stories.
>>
>acting like its the end of the world

get a fucking grip man you did it. you're in the clear.
>>
goddammit guys I need help not reprimand. I know what I did was wrong but please help me at least get through this next month.
>>
>>28124063
And I gave him an example to illustrate how much more he fucked up by taking the liar's approach to damage control. He should've fessed up and apologized at the start, but he's apparently too much of a selfish dickwad to have done so. Based on his OP there is nothing we could do to help him further, he's already dug himself into a hole he won't be able to backtrack out of if she finds out.
>>
>>28124176
go full chad. Say you'd rather see her in her panties IRL
>>
File: 1450055871953.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1450055871953.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>played video games all weekend
>check my school's email to see something my professor sent me
>"We'll meet tomorrow after the exam at 2:30"
>Now realize exam is tomorrow
>In the morning

HOLY SHIT HOW DID I FUCK UP SO BAD
>>
>>28123080
>blaming it on some robot

Literally hang yourself in your dorm. He probably hasn't done or said shit to your or anyone else in the class, and you put this shit on him?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.