[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to psych ward againsfor attempted suicide and half of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fap 1366.png (902 KB, 900x864) Image search: [Google]
fap 1366.png
902 KB, 900x864
I went to psych ward againsfor attempted suicide and half of them were all females.

Came out an hour ago and these girls were like in their 20's and shit, some of them looks like normies and stacies

how the fuck does that makes any sense?
These bitches can pretty much get what they want but they so spoiled they probably cried and shit and got into a mental ward so chad could feel bad for them fucker BITCH BITCH!

I sniffed one the chairs this girl sat on and grabbed her trash and rubbed it on my crotch and masturbated to her, thankfully my roommate was a schizoid, I was scared cause he might stab me but he didnt know i was fapping to this bitch who look like stacy.

i imagined forcing myself on her in the psych ward but i couldnt cause the guards were watching with their cameras.

fucking bitches, next time ill get em
>>
>>28123045
>Rainbow Dash
Fucking pleb
>>
wow my fucking mom take my computer away motherfucking bitch, bye guys see u tommorrow
>>
>>28123071
rainbow dash is a lot beter than pinkie she is faster and her pussy is tighter

did u see last week episode, i missed it imma watch today but my mom fucking bitch
>>
very unusual thread

i'm notating this for future analysis
>>
>>28123045
Because girls are not stigmatized like men are who have mental illnesses. This also means that they're shameless about mimicking mental illness for attention.
>>
>>28123045
A woman with your stats is weaker and more insecure than you are.

They also more readily seek help. The stats on suicide illustrate this.

I think the overwhelming message to take from this is life is unfair. Mostly to men.
>>
>>28123045
>ponyshit

Next time, don't fuck up the suicide attempt, please
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.