[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard for men to git women but so ezy for women to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 700x700
Why is it so hard for men to git women but so ezy for women to git men? Please /r9k/ bestow upon me the wisdom granted by the Redpill, if I ever get a gf I don't want to be cucked.
>>
>>28122893
learn some biology or w/e
>>
>>28123148
Thr won't help, I need the knowledge granted by the Redpill
>>
>>28123148
this desu

men trade resources for sex

we live in nearly a post-scarcity environment

you're better off learning this on your own but i'm a semi-egomaniacal cunt who loves to read his own writing

so now we have a lot of guys who don't get sex. you can have a fuck ton of money, but if that's the only thing you have going for you, the woman isn't going to want to fuck you unless either she's desperate or greedy.

then there's sexual selection. to over simplify, you have to expend a large amount of resources in order to demonstrate your genetic superiority. that's music, fitness, being funny. only now our brains are blown out by the media, and when someone judges your merits, you're judged up against trent reznor, channing tatum, people who do what they do for a living.

that leaves good genes. strong jaw, tanned skin, high intelligence, great personality, stuff that can't be faked. the great majority of us do not have good genes. many of us are sedentary video game addicts and as a consequence our faces are permanently stunted in a pre-pubescent mindset. that's before you factor in environmental factors, xenoestrogens, the absence of hunter-gatherer behavior leading to a large portion of traditional masculine behavior being unneccessary to adapt to modern civilization.

tl; dr buy a dakimura
>>
>>28122893
>what men desire out of women
Don't be fat
Loyal
Don't be a bitch

>what women desire
Tall
/fit/
Not a virgin
Wealth
Status
Big dick
Confidence / Arrogance

Women literally control the dating market and choose the best male. Men are more thirsty and women act more entitled
>>
>>28123338
>>>reddit.com/theredpill
>>
>>28123435
Wait you mean the Redpill is only theory? I thought it was absolute wisdom. Is there a chance that it might fail me?
>>
think Jim Jefferies said it best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrGiL_s70
>>
>>28123416
This desu t b h desu
>>
>>28122893
>git women
git checkout -b women -t origin/master
it's not that hard. learn 2 git
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.