[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
According to new reasearch more and more mature women in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
According to new reasearch more and more mature women in their 40s and 50s are getting pregnant than ever before in history with the majority of their sexual partners being younger men in their 20s and sometimes even younger.
>>
>>28122724
so I can fug a gilf??
>>
>>28122724
[citation needed]

>>
>>28123028
http://www.parenting.com/news-break/more-and-more-women-are-getting-pregnant-after-50-years-old
>>
>>28123006
No you should be breeding old rich boomer pussy.
>>
Isn't that incredibly irresponsible seeing as the older a woman is the higher the chances there are of the baby coming out all retarded with autism?
>>
>>28123207
so your mom was old when she had you??

lmao ROASTED
>>
>>28122724
>tfw no mommy gf
Just kidding I find this revolting and impractical.
I'd have no respect in such a relationship, and my partner would die before me, which would kill me.

I'll stick to trying my luck with girls 2 to 7 years younger than I.
>>
>>28123207
Not really. Besides if its rainman then it will be highly useful to society and if its a retard you can always throw it in an institution and forget about it.
>>
>>28123243
Rude. My mummy says I'm special.

>>28123262
>wanting selfish, old roasties to create more robots and perpetuate our misery and suffering

wew laderino
>>
>>28123346
My sexual desires transcend logic and reason desu.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.