[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy Ass Indian men online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 530x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 530x702
Why are Indian men such over the top beta orbiters online?

Do they think by aggressively stalking HUNDREDS of blond girls at a time, they will actually marry one? Is there any other race that does this shit?

Indian women must be below garbage. I can't imagine another race that does this shit.
What say you /r9k/? Is there anything more beta than Indian men?
>>
>>28122718
>over the top beta orbiters online?
;_;
its true
i am

>anything more beta than Indian men?
yes
indian american men
>>
>man it's a numbers game, you just gotta try more and eventually it will work
>NO NO NOT LIKE THAT
>>
>>28122939
That's if you're not completely retarded. Indian men online act like fucking monkeys. Try pretending to be a girl on Omegle. When they claim to ''love you bb gurl honey'', they're literally just projecting their dick onto you. Like they're an AI just spouting the same phrases over and over again.
>>
>>28122718
They have to do something other then gang rape 12 year olds and shit on the floor
>>
>>28122718
It's what they do in their free time after some street shitting and a hard day's work at the call center
>>
>>28122718
Indians are sub-human. India is the last country I would live in, because America gets the smart and lucky ones in our doctors and shit. And they only produce them because of the sheer amount of garbage people they create over there.

I don't know if I would be as against an Indian Genocide as most people.
>>
File: india 4chan int intolerant.png (406 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
india 4chan int intolerant.png
406 KB, 1080x1920
>>28123427

Imagine being Indian and seeing a white girl.

Literal goddess.
>>
File: bl--.jpg (100 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
bl--.jpg
100 KB, 480x640
>>28124307

>working for engineering company
>me and a load of Indians sent to Australia to work in Gladstone, qld
>go into town for a few drinks
>actual paradise
>gorgeous, and I mean godlike women
>Aussie 4 is a British 10
>they fookin love my accent (geordie) and I look grizzled as fuck from hard work
>get back to work site
>Indians annoyed
>say they couldn't talk to any of the white girls but I could
>they're jelly

top feel
>>
File: 1385354751877.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1385354751877.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Indians fucking disgust me at a fundamental level like no other race. I know I shouldn't, but I hate Indians. They sicken me. I hate their skin, their faces, their hideous accent, their stench, their culture; I would be thrilled if every Indian in the world was just wiped away forever. I fucking hate them so much.

And they really are just painfully beta; I think that's a big part of it. Everything about them and their people screams "desperate" and "pathetic" and "undignified".

If you're an Indian, do us all a favor and just never breed under any circumstances.

I some other country steamrolls the shithole and just wipes out the pahjeets forever.
>>
>>28124434

This. I don't necessarily hate them but it would be good if they all disappeared.
>>
>>28124434
>>28124548

They're on track to overtake China in population in 6 years.
>>
>>28124434

their moustaches make them look like stereotypical sex pests.
>>
They're just trying to make up for the fact that they don't know how to poo in loo
>>
>>28124581
This is fucking disgusting. Why are all the inferior races growing so much in population. It's like natural selection decided to be lazy for the past half century.
>>
File: 1392142404873.gif (288 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1392142404873.gif
288 KB, 640x360
>>28124581
>>28124617

At least Indians are functionally global slaves.

>Pretty good at math, so they make good calculators and code monkeys
>weak and pathetic, so you can push them around when they get rowdy
>want white pussy very badly, so they'll never revolt in fear of white pussy disappearing

Also fuck Ghandi, that man was a faggot.
>>
File: 1461539551269.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461539551269.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>28124679
>Indians
>good code monkeys
>>
>>28124679
Meh. I can kind of respect Ghandi because he liked Hitler. Other than that he was a little faggoty though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.