[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Not lifting to reach your full potential >Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1461027579351.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461027579351.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
>2016
>Not lifting to reach your full potential
>Not being yourself
>>
>>28122648
do you think those two have any other responsibilities besides not to die on daily basis?

do you think they work night shifts to pay rent, roof, and food?

M_O_N_E_Y
O________E
N________N
E________O
Y_E_N_O_M
>>
File: 04d.png (89 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
04d.png
89 KB, 633x758
pls stop posting this
>>
>implying lifting is the only thing you need
>implying lifting is the be all end all
I'm not saying it doesn't help at all, it doesn't. But it's not guaranteed to get you out of your loneliness, at least by itself
>>
File: 1447270763716.jpg (92 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447270763716.jpg
92 KB, 633x758
>>28122648
>tfw you will literally NEVER look like this
>>
>>28122648
That guy to the left has massive gorilla arms compared to the rest of the body kek
>>
Just look at the guys in the picture. You see their faces? Their jawlines?

Lifting is wasted effort unless you have Chaddy facial aesthetics.
>>
>>28122997
This, most people need good genetics to look like that with lifting. Not saying that lifting won't make you look better, but a lot of these guys have the genetics to get to that point (as well as sterioids and if they're rich enough, trainers and advisors that guide them to workouts, supplements, and diet).

And that's why I lift for health reasons, not looks
>>
>>28123047
Health reasons? Lifting wont help your health, running will, lifting will do basically nothing
>>
>>28122648
Last time I saw this picture, people were saying how they weren't chads because they were blond.

I thought blonde was the official chad hair
>>
these manlets in the op aren't even a e s t h e t i c lmao
>>
File: 2016-03-22-13-21-43--924651992.jpg (7 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-22-13-21-43--924651992.jpg
7 KB, 255x197
>>28122648
I don't find these men attractive it's like uncanny Valley when I see men this attractive
>>
Alpha Chad
>"Hello, my name is Alpha Chad, I'm here for the job interview, I'm the best guy for this job."
>interviewee is intimidated: hired
>interviewee is female: hired
>interviewee is alpha chad: hired

Beta Nu-male
>"Hi, I got your call."
>looks at the floor then starts twitching
>interviewee sees credentials, it's decent
>not hired
>>
>>28123096
not all blond hair is created equal, it depends on the shade
>>
>>28123096
Most women generally agree that the most attractive phenotype is the Mediterranean look i.e. tan skin (note: TAN as in tanned white, not brown you fucking shitskins), dark hair, and light eyes.

Blonde hair doesn't fuck you over if it's a dark, dirty blonde like on those guys, but it's objectively worse on men than darker hair. Both of them would look better with black or brown hair, even though they're both already pretty chad mode.
>>
Trying, use to be a linemen in college,lost 60 pounds. Might need to get skin reduction surgery though =/
>>
>>28123209
black hair is for beta cuck asian manlets

brown hair masterrace
>>
>>28123096
Blonde hair is less attractive than black or brown.
As for eyes, light blue eyes are not masculine as dark blue.
>>
>>28122648

I have a body like like that and I don't even lift. Perhaps my biceps are little smaller, but that's about the only difference.
>>
>>28123179
>tfw your boss browses /r9k/
Literally got the job because I looked like the biggest loser.
>>
>>28122648
That long haired guy looks like shit. Why do you even have this pic faggot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.