[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do fembots, or femanons in general, get self conscious about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: Magikarp .jpg (302 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302 KB, 1000x333
Do fembots, or femanons in general, get self conscious about how they might look when sucking dick?

It's seems no matter how cute a girl normally looks, there's always the chance she'll look completely retarded when she's trying to shove a cock down her throat.

If I was a girl I don't think I could ever get over this fear.
>>
>>28122394
trust me, that only turns chads on more. it's hot to see a woman degrade herself, or to see her suck dick when she is obviously inexperienced and doesn't know how to look pretty while doing it.

tl;dr, if she's sucking my dick, i don't care how she looks.
>>
>>28122394
She looks like fucking birdo
>>
>>28122394

>tfw "it looks like a fish" ruined that pic for you forever
>>
>>28122419
That's depressing. I want an innocent looking girl sucking on my penis, not someone who looks like a dead fish.
>>
>>28122394
Why does she look like that?
>>
>>28122394
No. That's not how male sexuality works.

Women embarrassing themselves turns men on.
>this happens and she blushes
MY DICK
>>
>>28122509
You will never find an innocent girl.
>>
>>28123490
Are all normie men this degenerate?

What can you possibly find attractive about op's pic?
>>
>>28123508
there must be some locked away somewhere
>>
File: obscured view due to fat.jpg (59 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
obscured view due to fat.jpg
59 KB, 640x400
As an American, I don't have to worry about that problem, see diagram.
>>
>>28123728
But I'm an american skelly
So you do have that problem
>>
>>28123616
If there is she won't waste her first time with you
>>
>>28123754
I'm not sucking you off though, or any skeles.
Each kind of person should stick to their own, fatties with fatties and skeles with skeles.
>>
>>28123591
Yeah.
It's not so much visually appealing as the thought that she knows she looks retarded and is being objectified.
If he put her hands on her head and started fucking her dumb fish mouth that's a spicy meme right there.
>>
>>28123754
There's no way you'll cum anyway due to being a cuttlet
>>
>>28123826
But I want a fatty
>>
>>28123591
Yeah.
It's not so much visually appealing. Bodies are gross. It's that she's being objectified and made to submit.
If he put his hands on her head and started fucking her dumb fish mouth that's a spicy meme right there.
>>
>>28123853
I've never had any problem cumming when fapping
No deathgrip or lube required
Pretty sure those are just memes
>>
A lot of ugly women look way better sucking dick.
>>
>>28123855
That's against god's design.
If you get a qt skele gf then you can make beautiful music together by striking each other in the ribs with xylophone mallets.
>>
File: Magikarp.jpg (174 KB, 441x421) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp.jpg
174 KB, 441x421
>>28123838
>>28123871
I think it already is a meme.
>>
>>28123919
But if I get a fatty I can get nice cuddles after I cum :3
>>
>>28122394
Do all chinks and gooks look like this choking on cock?
>>
>>28124224
yes

oregano comment
>>
>>28123950
kek

splash attack
>>
>>28123508
Why are innocent girls so rare?
>>
>>28123424
because gooks are repulsive
>>
>>28126766
back to /pol/ you retard
>>
It's not like I'm going to look like a beauty queen with a cock shoved down my throat. When he's eating me out I doubt he wonders if his hair looks ok and it's not like I give a shit, I just want to cum, and he probably feel the same way about blowjobs.

Also it is impossibru for him to view me from that angle, just from above anyways
>>
>>28127244
Uh, if he's lying on his side that's the view he gets. I used to do that with my gf, kind of a sideways 69.

But yeah, I agree, who cares what you look like when all you're doing is trying to cum.
>>
>>28127117
Doesn't take a /pol/tard to know gooks are repulsive, gook.
>>
>>28127813
I always figured most robots liked asian girls.
>>
>>28127881
There are attractive asians, nobody will deny it, but take a look at your average Japanese/Chinese/Korean school. It ain't pretty.
>>
>>28127967
truer words have seldom been spoken
>>
>>28122394
>implying guys even care
once you have their dick in your mouth you have complete control. they're hardly even looking. you only feel that you would be self-conscious as you watch from the outside, but if you were in a first-person position you'd know it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>28127967
>There are attractive asians
No there aren't.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.