[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black men, why haven't you moved to Japan yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 945x628.jpg (114 KB, 945x628) Image search: [Google]
945x628.jpg
114 KB, 945x628
Black men, why haven't you moved to Japan yet?
>>
japan seems like a nice place to live if you have money, can speak japanese and dont have to work. if you have money you could just go to maid cafes everyday.
>>
>>28122536
>dont have to work
even working in Japan is super comfy

Japan isnt the same place it once was, most international corporations have basically the same business practices as anywhere else, you will be working normal 8 hour days
>>
Japan is racist as shit
All black people are just for comedic relief to them
The only people they take seriously are American whites because those are the ones that ruined their ass in WWII
>>
>>28122560
japanese coworkers seem like they would be 2000x more insufferable than american coworkers
>>
>>28122560
the pay seems okay until you realize you're expected to do 40 hours overtime, per week, for no compensation
>>
>>28122560
except 22% of Japanese workers work more than 49 hours a week and the vast majority use only 9 of their 18.5 vacation days. Sounds comfy as fuck to me. That doesn't even take into account most are "required" to go out after work with co-workers and bosses or they can kiss advancement goodbye.
>>
Don't you need to be a productive member of society to emigrate to Japan?
>>
>>28122560
>working in Japan is super comfy

Yeah until you make a mistake and then your only recourse is to resign and kill yourself
Japan still operates based on a lame ass set of principles left over of some ridiculous ancient feudal code
>>
File: 1416163447819.png (64 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1416163447819.png
64 KB, 225x225
>>28122391
Do they really like black guys?
I'm going in the summer
>>
I don't know Nip.

I need to learn so I can go to Comiket.
>>
My Moonspeak isn't good enough yet.

Someday...
>>
>>28122391
they only like the ghetto hip hop guys, which I am not
>>
>>28122844
Just pretend to be one you dingus, Jap girls are gullible as shit.
>>
>>28122391
I will begin planning a trip to nippon right away so I can enrich them with my BBC
>>
>>28122844
>which I am not
post pic
>>
>be black
>only girl to ever have a crush on me was some half japanese half chinese girl

it's a strange feel
>>
>>28122818
>>28122835
JMY did a video asking non-Japanese looking people if they spoke Japanese and the majority knew none at all. If anything, learning to read is more important and writing is completely pointless.
>>
>>28123013
>half japanese half chinese girl
post pic
>>
So what's the concencus?

Asian women > white women > black women ?
>>
>>28123220
black women are worse than everyone except abos
>>
File: 36.jpg (1 MB, 1385x2025) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
1 MB, 1385x2025
>>28122391
I only like white trannies.
Asian bitches are a shit.
boipucci is life.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.