[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women say they hate being sexually objectified >wear tight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>women say they hate being sexually objectified
>wear tight ass clothes that show off their tits, sweet asses and mid-driff
>put on make up to make their faces beautiful
>post pictures like this all day on their instagrams

Are they lying?
>>
Ugly women hate being objectified.
Pretty women can't get objectified enough.

Ugly men hate pretty women.
Pretty men can't get enough pretty women.
>>
>women say they hate being sexually objectified

Only when the man doing the objectifying is an ugly troll
They want the attention from males they would actually want to fuck, which is why they do all the other stuff
>>
women don't know what they want. this has been widely proven already
>>
Women love being oggled, deny it as they may, which makes it all the more frustrating that we men are expected not to take notice and 'respectfully' avert our gaze. Welcome to Feminism in action.
>>
>>28122135
You see a nice ass. Remember that there's a person who owns that ass. Her ass is not her. Appreciate her looks but recognize that's not what she IS. She owns them.
>>
>>28122135
>women
>knowing what they want
>>
>>28123756
I never think this deeply about it. I just think 'wow nice butt' then move on with my day and forget about it seconds later.

If you're getting aggressively stared at, leave or wear different clothes.

>>28122214
He's right
>>
>>28123881
Take a girl with huge tits as an example, she could wear a baggy hoodie and men will still stare and drool like apes. Do you really think women should leave because men can't control their dicks? Imagine if all women had to live like this, are we going to let society be controlled by god damn penises?
>>
>>28122135
Yes.

The circumstances of the objectification matter though. Women love it when it comes from men they find attractive.

It's yet another hypocritical thing women do.

The underlying mechanic here is that women need constant attention from other women to not become mentally unstable, and the best way to ascend the female attention hierarchy is to draw attention from objectively attractive men.

There's a lot of contention on breaking down this peer validation behavior by rad fems, who substitute it with equality proliferation. The biggest SJW gets the most female praise.

Attention whores on the Internet substitute female praise for male praise, and traditional women fucking hate them for it, because it's essentially queue jumping.

It's all quite bewildering to observe and attempt to rationalise as a man.
>>
>>28124037
No, actually, they wouldn't stare and drool like apes.

It's hard wired for men to think and act like this, and you have to be provoking it to recieve it. Both sides have to change, and hell you can wear whatever you want but you have t oaccept the consequences.

I know it's a dumb comparison, but if I were Ryan Reynolds and walked around shirtless, I'd have no reason to complain about getting stares. Obviously it's different for men because attention from pretty much all women is welcome attention, while women only want attractive men's attention.
>>
>>28124254
>It's hard wired for men to think and act like this, and you have to be provoking it to recieve it.

When stepping outside your home as a naturally beautiful woman is considered ''provoking'', something needs to change.
>>
>>28124334
I haven't said anything about natural beauty. If they wore a nice conservative dress they might get looks for being cute but not hungry sex looks.

It's not just because men cant control their dicks. Women dress like sluts and thus get looks that make them out to be sluts.
>>
>>28124334
I agree, rape should be legalized
>>
>>28124372
>not hungry sex looks.
What world do you live in? Be realistic.
>>
>>28124413
You only believe this because there are no conservatively dressed women anymore, so you assume they would get the same looks as most women, who wear leggings, the tightest jeans possible, lowcut tops, belly shirts, ect.
>>
>>28124334
Fuck off men created society we can do whatever the hell we want
>>
most other women are hypocrital as fuck.
and only want hot guys looking at them.
Sure you shouldn't rape but if they expect dudes to not look when their tits are basically out then they're stupid af.
>>
>>28122135
Of COURSE they are lying. They want you to look at their ass. But only if youre an alpha. Otherwise you dont look at them at all so they become insecure and eventually think something is wrong with them.
God fuck I hate women so damn much.
>>
>>28122227
quads of truth have spoken
>>
only if you're chad, socially dominant or have something to offer it's common sense really it comes down to the wiring of a woman to find the best mate it all makes sense but it pisses off men who don't have a chance welcome to the world fellas, the world of competition.
>>
>>28122271
They loved being ogled by Chads or men with high status, not people like us
>>
>>28125598
>quads
Where you fucking retard
>>
File: 1454354897945.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1454354897945.png
129 KB, 314x278
It's the only way they can get guys to be interested in them. Blame the culture. It's not right, but if it will get them a boyfriend, you can't fault them.

It's like complaining that Trump outsources. It makes sense for him to do it, it benefits him to do it, why wouldn't he take advantage of the system until it changes?
>>
File: 1461497712509.jpg (86 KB, 718x738) Image search: [Google]
1461497712509.jpg
86 KB, 718x738
>>28122135
>Women say
Well, there you go.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.