[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 bags of cereal >no milk kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1456902636017.png (579 KB, 700x561) Image search: [Google]
1456902636017.png
579 KB, 700x561
>2 bags of cereal
>no milk

kill me
>>
>Cereal in a bag
It comes in a box
What fucked up country are you from?
>>
>>28122036

>never seen cereal in a bag

U N D E R A G E

Ask mommy about those fabled bags of cereal when she gets home from work
>>
>>28122036
sorry, i dont have a strong command on the english language

i meant box

but technically there are bags inside the boxes so I mean it could work either way
>>
>>28122002
>using milk in cereal
>not using water
gross
>>
>>28122036
Go boot that whore out of your house you beta wuss.
Stop posting.
>>
Should I just fucking eat cereal with no milk?

or with water

ok I am doing it with no milk

>>28122080
does that taste good?
>>
>>28122036

Have you never been to a grocery store?

Not only are bags of cereal cheaper, but you get way more, and it tastes just as good as the name brand shit. If you're buying cereal in a box you are a fool.
>>
>>28122093
I'm kidding I've never tried it
I don't even eat cereal
You're on your own brah, go buy some milk
Or borrow some from your neighbour, might lead to sex
I don't get out much but I assume this is how the world works
>>
guys can we please focus on the issue I am having right now instead of Ziggy's mistake

What should I eat I have no food
>>
>>28122156

Just eat it dry, man. What kind of cereal do you have?
>>
>>28122177
honey nut cheerios, is that ok?
>>
>>28122069
heh heh
I'm just messing with you buddy. I advise you find something else to eat for lunch today, Something more worthy of a non-english speaker like you.
Something more akin to dirt,rice or your own shit
>>
>>28122210

Yeah those are top tier. Just snack on them while you're at your computer or watching tv. Dry cereal isn't as good as cereal with milk, but it's still good. Shit's practically candy, man.
>>
>>28122249
ok here is what i did

I mixed a shitton of honey into the cereal

it coagulates into clumps and tastes pretty good

is that ok?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x273
Who /Eat dry cereal everyday never use milk/
>>
>>28123238
That's a good thing, milk is dangerous if you drink it everyday
>>
>>28123273
I'm pretty sure everyone on this board has a vitamin D deficiency from not ever going outside so if anything, you should be drinking more milk.
>>
>>28123238
I mix cereal into yogurt, less sugar/fat than milk and it stays crunchier.
>>
>>28122002
just look for someone with two bottles of milk and no cereal like people used to do before capitalism
>>
>>28122002
>BreadMau5
>>
>>28122951
i used to visit these islands that produced god tire honey, different kinds of nuts and other shit during long weekends as a kid. Once i didnt have any milk and just mixed honey from there with honey nut os, it was absolutely delicious
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.